Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, thanks to the people who are reading my ff, seems like a long time since i have updated, so hope this chapter is good for you. I must say this is a confusing chapter, cause i got confused just writing it, but hope you like it na. :)

Episode 5.4:
(Mint looked over at Nadech as he pulled into the parking lot of a clothing store. As he parked the car, he smiled over at her, got out, and walked over to open the door for her, but she was already out of the car, walking away. Nadech ran up to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her back as she tried to pull away from his grip.)
Mint: Are you crazy Nadech?
Nadech: Ow, it looks like you have no home at the moment, oh and (Nadech leaned down close to her butt and sniffed, making a face) um, smells so bad.
(Nadech wiped his nose and blocked himself as Mint tried to smack him)
Mint: What are you doing, smelling me, I did not pee in my pants; it’s just the wet grass that I slept on last night.
(Nadech chuckled. Mint frowned as Nadech dragged her into the store. He quickly went over to the pants and picked out one, sizing it up to Mint)
Nadech: Uh, nah, your butt is too big
(Mint’s jaws dropped at his statement and she jerked her hand away)
Mint: You don’t have the right to say that about me. What are you doing anyway?
Nadech, making a face at her: Ow, I’m buying you new clothes, take it as lucky that I would do this for you, I just feel so bad that right now you are homeless.
(Mint couldn’t believe her ears)
Mint, sad: Nadech, I don’t need you to pity me like this, and don’t waste your money on a person like me.
Nadech: To a person like you, me pitying you is enough luck.
(Nadech turned to put the pants back down. Mint took the chance to escape, walking away sadly. Nadech turned around to find Mint missing. He looked around)
Nadech: Mint! Where the heck is that annoying girl?
(He walked around to look for her, as his heart raced from worry. Nadech stopped, thinking to himself)
Nadech: What the heck, what is this feeling?
(He brought his hand up to his chest and felt the heartbeat, racing faster and faster as he looked around for Mint)
Nadech: Why do I worry about her when she disappears, why do I think about her when she’s not there? Am I going crazy, don’t forget that you hate her.
(Nadech shook his head and slowly brought a smile back to his face. And when it was there, he ignored the fact that Mint was gone and headed out to the car)
Nadech: Huh, if she gets lost in there, well better for me, what do I have to worry about, no competition for the race.
(As he was about to go into his car, he spotted Mint, crossing the street, going to the other side. No matter how hard he tried, he could not stop his feet from running over and grabbing her. Mint turned around to find Nadech as he pulled her back as a car was coming. They fell to the ground and Nadech screamed as he felt a pain in his ankle. Mint got up immediately and looked him over, wondering where he was hurt)
Nadech: Ah, my ankle
(Nadech screamed like a baby as Mint looked at it and laughed. She helped Nadech to sit up on the closest bench as Nadech whined that it was her fault that he hurt himself)
Nadech: First of all you cheat, and now you try to break my ankle so I can’t beat you, you are such a cheat.
Mint, rolling her eyes, getting annoyed: Hey Nadech, I told you I didn’t cheat, so stop saying that, and second of all, I did not tell you to come and pull me back, you did that yourself.
Nadech: Ow, it was because you knew that I couldn’t resist helping people, so you purposely walked in front of that car.
Mint: Then who told you to come?
(Nadech glared at her)
Nadech: Now this is what they say doing good and getting bad luck
(Mint rolled her eyes and pushed Nadech’s feet away causing it to hurt)
Nadech: Ouy, that hurts you know
Mint: Kae nee-ah mai jeb tow sing tee tur tum hai chun rauk
(Mint got up to leave, but Nadech grabbed her wrist)
Nadech: Laaw pom tum arai gub tur?
Mint: Even if I tell you, you wouldn’t understand me, now let go, I have to go.
Nadech: Now you are just going to leave me here? I can’t drive like this you know.
(Mint once again, rolled her eyes)
Mint: What do you expect me to do, drive for you?
(Nadech smiled and nodded. Mint let out a sigh of annoyance and grabbed the key out of Nadech’s hands as he handed it to her. She helped him to the car and got into the driver’s seat, driving off)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Finally I got back onto Asianfuse, I was going to update yesterday, but stupid internet crashed on me. But finally hear's the update! Hope you enjoy!!! :)

Episode 5.5:
(As soon as Mint pulled into Nadech’s driveway, his mom, Duangta, came running from the house with joy, until she saw Mint’s face. Mint greeted her and opened the door for Nadech, leaning in to help him out of the car, but his mom pushed her away.)
Duangta: Nadech, my son, guess whose back from America?
(Duangta smiled as Nadech turned to see his aunt’s daughter, Dear Puriboon, walking out from the house with a smile on her face. Nadech smiled and went over to hug her as Mint just stood there watching)
Nadech, in happiness: Nong Dear, wow, you’ve grown so much and now you’re finally back, haha, I missed you so much!
Dear, smiling and hugging him back: P’ Nadech, I missed you as well, you’ve grown too!
(Duangta smiled at the two, and then made a face at Mint. Mint backed away in sadness as she saw how nice Nadech treated other women aside from herself of course. Nadech pulled away and turned to see Mint staring)
Nadech, smiling to Dear: Nong Dear, do you remember Mint, we went to school together.
(Dear turned to Mint and Mint smiled to Dear as they greeted each other)
Dear, walking over: Wow, Mint, you’ve changed so much since graduation, glad to see you again.
(Mint smiled bashfully and nodded)
Dear, leaning to whisper to Mint’s ear: I remember you used to have a thing for Nadech back in the days.
(Mint looked at Dear’s face; Mint could feel her own face burning from embarrassment)
Dear, still whispering: So you his girlfriend now?
(Dear gently bumped Mint’s shoulder raising her eyebrows and winked. Mint turned away shyly from Dear’s words. Nadech rolled his eyes knowing exactly what Dear was saying)
Nadech: Nong Dear, I already told you that, mai mee wun.
(Dear looked over to Nadech as Mint’s slight smile faded away and her heart cried out. Dear noticed the change in Mint’s features and felt bad for her)
Dear: Nadech, don’t say that, you never know what might happen na, Mint, don’t worry, I’ll help you.
Mint, looking over to Nadech who just ignored her: Mai pen rai ka P’ Dear, no matter what I will never be in that person’s eyes, I know. I’ve already moved on.
(Mint waited to see Nadech’s reaction, but he never turned to look at her. Only when she turned away did Nadech sneakily glance at her. Dear shook her head at Nadech and grabbed Mint’s arm, pulling her back)
Dear: Mint, why don’t you go in and have a drink with us.
(Dear turned to Mrs. Kugimiya)
Dear: May I auntie Duangta?
Duangta: Oh sure, you haven’t seen each other in years, churn ka.
(Nadech hit the hedge as Dear followed Duangta inside pulling Mint along. Mint turned back to see Nadech’s angry glare)
Nadech: Ugh, all it took was Nong Dear’s one word then mom will do anything, now what am I to mom then?
(Nadech angrily followed them inside and sat down beside his mother as the maid brought them some drinks. He quickly gulped his down as he watched Dear telling Duangta little stories of how Dear and Mint had gone through during school. Duangta laughing along)
Dear: And when I slipped on the water, landing onto my butt, ouy jeb mak mak, but Nong Mint came and helped me up because some people were just staring and laughing at me.
Mint: If I didn’t then what was I supposed to do?
(Nadech stared at Mint’s face as she laughed at what Dear was saying and making faces. Mint looked up at him, noticing him staring at her and she turned away, ignoring his eyes, trying to concentrate on what Dear was telling. Duangta kept a close look on Mint and noted her every moved, disliking her)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
weeee! Like dear! I hope she'll not be a villain .. hahaha.. 

and  :yuck: for duangta! LOL.

please update.. =)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, kimsaj, I will have to let you read on to find out if she's rai or not. Haha. and thanks kimsaj and YAMaMiKi and anyone for reading my ff na. Hope I don't dissapoint anyone.

Episode 5.6:
(Mint and Dear headed out with Duangta sending them on their way. Nadech stayed inside)
Dear: Auntie, I have to go home now, bye.
Mint: Thank you so much for letting me come in and join you.
(As Mint they were about to go, Duangta stopped Mint)
Duangta: Mint wait, nay I talk to you?
(Dear and Mint turned to look at her wondering what she would want to say to Mint)
Duangta: Dear, could you go wait in the car?
(Dear looked over at Mint then nodded, heading to the car first. Mint turned to Duangta)
Mint: What is it Mrs. Kugimiya?
Duangta: I know what you feel toward my son, but don’t think that you can claim him as yours just to get our fortune. Poor people like you I’ve met before, you are all the same, pretending to be nice but in your heart all you want is the money. Even if you get to my son, I will never allow someone like you to marry him. Just because Dear is nice to you and is close to you doesn’t mean I will be and just so you know, my son Nadech already has a fiancé and she is no one other than Dear, a person like you will never get a chance, remember that.
(Mint froze in place listening carefully at Duangta’s words, trying to fight her tears from coming out. When Duangta was finally finished, Duangta turned and walked away, leaving Mint standing there in shock and sadness. Did Dear even know about this? That she and Nadech was engaged? If she knew, what would she do? Mint slowly turned and went to the car where Dear was waiting for her)
Dear: What did auntie say to you?
Mint, wondering if she should spill the news or not: Nothing, she just told me to come again sometime.
(Mint buckled herself and turned the other way, feeling guilty that she had lied. And judging by Dear’s actions, she still hadn’t heard of the news yet)
Dear: So, Mint, where do you live?
Mint: I…I can’t go back home right now.
Dear: Why not?
Mint: I ran away from home
(Dear’s eyes widened in surprise)
Mint: Yeah, it’s a long story, and now I have nowhere to go, until next week when I go to America.
(Dear’s eyes widened even more.)
Dear: You’re going to America?
Mint: Yep, it’s a trip for athletics, P’ Nadech is going too.
Dear: Awesome, now you’re finally chasing after your dreams.
Mint: More like I’m running away from my life.
Dear: Don’t say that, hey you have to tell me all about you running away from home, I want to know too.
Mint: Someday I will, but not now.
(Dear nodded in agreement)
Dear: Then you can come and stay at my condo with me.
Mint: Really?
(Dear smiled and nodded. Mint was glad someone actually wanted to help her out, making her feel really guilty for lying to Dear)
Mint, deciding to tell Dear: Hey Dear, um…I…
(Mint hesitated, not sure if she should)
Mint: Never mind
(It was better for Dear to hear it from her parents instead Mint decided.)
Mint: Oh and thank you for letting me stay at your place.
(At least now Mint had a place to stay before next week)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So I've been focusing mostly on Pra'nang, but from now on I'm going to have to branch off into the other couples as well. :)

Episode 6.1:
(Saran pulled Mild’s arm leading her to the tree-house, though she refused to go anywhere since the day that Saran had found Mike’s bag)
Mild: Why are you taking me to the tree-house, P Mike won’t be there anyway.
Saran: Nee, Mild, don’t be that way, just because he is not there doesn’t mean you should give up on life and spend it locked away in your room.
Mild: I really miss P Mike; I don’t even know how he’s doing.
Saran: We’ll do the best we can to find him, I’m sure he’s fine.
(Mild nodded, though she felt like crying. As they reached the tree-house, out of nowhere, Sammie jumped out. Saran jumped and glared at her when he saw that it was only Sammie. Sammie frowned and blocked Saran’s way)
Saran: Get out of the way.
Sammie: Why are you so mad at me, I apologized to you already.
Mild, looking at Saran, wondering what was wrong: What’s this about?
Sammie, looking at Mild: Last time we met, my dad said some insulting things to him and he won’t forgive me.
(Mild turned to Saran and pulled her arm away)
Mild: Saran, you tell me to keep calm all the time, but you don’t forgive her.
(Saran rolled his eyes at Mild’s words)
Saran: Mild, that is totally different from your situation.
Mild: How is it different? P’ Mike can’t marry me cause he’s poor, Sammie’s dad dislikes you cause you’re poor as well.
(Sammie listened to them carefully)
Sammie: Mike can’t marry you cause he’s poor? That is the lamest thing I’ve heard in my lifetime. You both are humans and are in love, that’s all that matters.
(Mild smiled and was glad that Sammie understood her)
Mild: Of course, I thought you’d be like all the other rich people.
Sammie: No, not all rich people are the same, I have a heart.
(Sammie turned to see what Saran’s reaction would be, but he just turned away with dark eyes)
Sammie: Saran, I have a heart, I want to have friends like any other people, but because of my dad’s attitude I can never make any friends, are you just going to ignore my feelings?
(Mild grabbed Saran’s arm, feeling bad for Sammie. Saran turned back to look at Mild who made a face at him for being a coward)
Saran, to Sammie: Yes I am
(Sammie looked at Saran, hurt that he was just going to ignore her feelings. She turned away sadly and left. Mild let go of Saran’s arm in anger and stomped off in the other direction. Saran turned to watch as both girls went away)
Saran: Sorry Sammie, but it’s better for us to not get to know each other more than this

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Right now I'm trying to focus more on other characters entrances, so please be patient Nalida fans! :)

Episode 6.2:

Introducing some new characters, finally:

(At Bie’s house, Bie ran around in excitement since finally it was the first time he will get to go to America.)
Bie: MOM, if I’m not here, you have to take care of yourself na.
Mom: yes Bie, do not worry, mom still has your father.
Bie: Of course, dad you take care of each other na
Dad: Son, why do you make it sound like I don’t?
Bie, laughs: I know you do take good care of mom, just saying na, right Singto?
(Bie and his parents turn to look at Bie’s best friend, who just sat there, not knowing what to say. He was so jealous of Bie because he actually has a family to worry about, unlike himself)
Singto, nodding: Aunt and Uncle do love each other a lot.
(Bie’s mom rolled her eyes, she could tell Singto was sad from his tone)
Mom: Singto, do not be sad, even though you don’t know who you’re parents are, you can always call uncle and I mom and dad.
(Singto smiled as Bie and his parents all nodded at the same time)
Bie: Hey Singto, you’re my best friend; we are like brothers already, don’t be hesitant to call my parents yours.
Singto: I know Bie.
Mom: And Singto, Next week when you both go overseas, make sure you take good care of each other, both of you are our sons that we love with all our hearts.
(Singto nodded in glee as tears welled up in his eyes. Ever-since he was born, he had never seen the face of his parents nor heard their voices. Since when he had remembered, he had always lived with Bie and his family. He was overjoyed that they loved him as a real son of theirs, he couldn’t ask for anything more. Bie noticed Singto’s quiet sad self again and put his arm around Singto’s shoulders)
Bie: Nee Singto, being a boy, crying is not manly.
(Everyone laughed)
Mom: Enough playing around, why don’t you go get packing, the trip is only a week away?
Dad: Honey, only women pack early because they need to think thoroughly what they need, men just throw in clothes and they’re done.
(The guys laughed together at the mom)
Bie: Mom, dad was just kidding, no hard feelings.
Singto: Yeah mom, sure I’ll get to packing right now.
Bie: Yeah, we’ll go pack right now so we won’t have to worry about it later.
(Bie and Singto headed to their room to pack as Mom and Dad stared after them with smiles on their faces)
Mom: I’m going to miss both our sons when they go.
Dad: They’re only going for a few months, don’t worry.
(Dad grabbed Mom’s hand in his and patted it)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 6.3:

(One Week Later)

Dear: Mint, isn’t today the day where you and P Nadech go to America?

Mint: Yeah.

Dear: Did you pack?

Mint: I don’t have anything to pack.

Dear: I’ll give you some of my things to pack if you don’t mind, or better yet, I’ll make P Nadech take you shopping in America.

(Mint shook her head over at Dear.)

Mint: No, he won’t and no need to.

Dear: Fine, here.

(Dear picked out some of her things and handed it to Mint)

Dear: Just think that I’m helping out a friend, no big deal na.

Mint: Okay.

(As Mint packed the clothes up into the case that Dear had given her, Dear snuck out to the hallway, dialing Nadech)

Dear: Nadech, I have a job for you to do, you must take good care of Mint while you two are overseas, or else I will beat you up when you get back.

(Nadech rolled his eyes, coming out of the bathroom with his towel and threw it into his suitcase.)

Nadech: If you are so worried about her, why don’t you come along?

Dear: You know I just came back from overseas and have no money at the moment; I would if I could because I know how awful you treat Mint.

Nadech, joking: Ok, no worries, I’ll probably only strangle her to death by the time we get back.

Dear, rolling her eyes: Hey, do not say that, don’t even joke around. Gosh you have no heart. Bye na.

(Dear hung up. Nadech shook his head and sighed in annoyance)

Nadech: Oy, nang’ Mint, you have the guts to tell Dear to call me to take you shopping? So that’s what you want? Dai.

(Nadech threw his phone onto the bed, carrying his bags out to the car. Duangta came out and hugged Nadech, kissing him on the cheeks)

Duangta: Nadech, mom will miss you when you’re gone, come back soon na.

Nadech: Kap Mae, I will come soon and I will get first place as well.

(Duangta smiled and nodded, touching Nadech’s cheek before letting him go. Nadech waved good-bye to his mom before stepping on the gas pedal, driving himself to the university)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, YaMaMiKi, just have to say that a lot will happen. Glad you're enjoying so far. :

Episode 6.4:

(Mint gave Dear a hug and went over to the airport that was right next to the university. Nadech was already on the plane, sitting beside his friends. He stared at her as she walked on, looking for a place to sit. Finally seeing a seat in between four people, she sat down; two girls were on her right and two boys on her left. She knew Nadech was still starring, but she ignored staring at the ground. She couldn’t believe she was leaving her family behind.)

Bie, sitting beside Mint: Are you okay?

Mint: I’m just a little bit sad.

(Right then the teacher walked by and heard her. He looked at her and instantly fell in love with her. Just like any normal crazy in love person would do, he grabbed the blanket from Singto who sat beside Bie and handed it to Mint. Mint looked at him in confusion. He smiled and walked away. Mint noticed Nadech staring at her from across the plane. Mint handed the blanket back to Singto.)

Nadech, rolling his eyes to himself: Huh, you think I don’t know your trick? Trying to impress me huh?

(Mint noticed his expression and shook her head, accidentally laying her head onto the girl beside her)

Ying: Um…are you okay?

Mint, moving her head in realization: Oh, yeah, I’m fine.

(Ying smiled and nodded her head thinking that Mint was weird. Mint noticed and was embarrassed, but this was her chance. Since they’re talking already, why not make some friends?)

Mint: So what’s your name?

Ying: I’m Ying ka, Ying Punitnai, but just call me Ying, you?

Mint: Mint Lalitapat ka, but you may call me Mint.

(Ying smiled and nodded)

Ying: Oh, this is my friend Grace Dinsudan ka.

(Ying shook Grace on the shoulder and she turned to face Mint)

Mint: Hello Grace, I’m Mint.

Grace: Hi Mint, nice to meet you.

(Mint smiled, noticing that Grace was looking pass her. Mint turned around to find Bie and Singto starring at them. Mint smiled at them as well)

Mint: Hey, so what are your names?

Bie: I’m Bie Wisetburirak and this is Singto Saisanan, he’s my friend.

Singto, waving: Hey.

Mint: I’m Mint ka, and this is Ying and Grace.

(Bie and Singto waved at them, and Bie in particular was staring at Grace with his sweetest smiles)

Bie: Glad to meet you.

Grace: Same here.

(As they got to know each other, they chatted and joked around, having fun. Nadech couldn’t help but watch her closely, getting jealous)

Nadech: Why am I so angry? Ugh, she’s beating me at everything. You think you are so beautiful using your beauty to attract people to you, just wait and see.

(Nadech turned away, trying to ignore her, but he ends up always glancing back at her.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hope everyone who is reading this enjoys. :) Also I apologize for the long wait.

Episode 6.5:

(Nick smacked Long and Lang on the head)

Nick: You two are so useless, how can you let her escape?!

Long: Boss, someone came to help her.

Lang: And now we can’t find her anywhere, no matter how much we look.

Nick: Do I have to do everything myself?

(Nick shook his head and walked off. Long and Lang looked at each other then followed after him)

Nick, to himself: Nang Mint, you have the guts to steal my ring and run away, let’s see what you will do now.

(Nick went over to Mint’s house where Kik greeted him as well as she could. Nick handed her a check with a ton of money. Kik was shocked, and knew there was something she had to do in return)

Kik: What do you want me to do?

Nick, smirk: I change my mind, I want Mint as my bride instead of Mild.

(Mild was in her room eavesdropping on them. She heard what Nick said and stepped out of her room in anger)

Mild: Ai Nick! In your dreams will you get me or Mint as a wife.

Nick, chuckling: Oh hoh, see who’s getting jealous.

Mild: I will never be jealous of you.

(Nick shook his head and laughed as Kik glared at Mild)

Kik: Go into your room and shut up.

(Mild glared back at her, but couldn’t do anything other than what she had told her to do. She went into her room and locked the door)

Kik, to Nick: Tok Long ka, Mint is yours then when we find her.

(Nick nodded and grinned in satisfaction as he motioned Long and Lang to follow him) (Kik looked at the check and smiled greedily to herself)

Kik: Now I’m rich

(She looked back at the bedroom door where Sarapong was sleeping)

Kik: You old man, now I don’t have to spend my life miserably with you and your irresponsible children anymore.

(Kik grabbed her suitcase and packed up, leaving the house, not even looking back. She had the money that could last her forever)

~~~~~~In America~~~~~~

(All the students entered into the hotel that they were to stay at while overseas. Nadech was the first one up to the customer counter. He looked around to make sure Mint wasn’t anywhere to hear him before booking his room)

Nadech: I would like a room please, with my fiancé named Mint Lalitapat

Worker: Sure, that would be two hundred dollars a rent.

Nadech: Oh, we came with the Thai land Athletics University.

Worker, checking the list: In that case the rooms are already paid for, here is the key to your room, up on the second floor second door to the right.

Nadech: Thank you very much, oh and when my fiancé comes please tell her that her partner already opened the room for her.

(Nadech smiled as the worker nodded to him. He left to the room first)

Nadech, laughing to himself: Nang Mint, now let’s see what you’re going to do. No way you will defeat me.

(Nadech stepped into the room, closing the door behind him and turned to look around. Everything was so beautiful and nicely folded. Setting his suitcase beside the closet, he decided to go take a shower, he was all stinky from the long ride all the way from Thai land)

~~~~~~Down in the lobby~~~~~~

(Mint walked into the lobby with Ying, Grace, Bie and Singto, still laughing from a joke that Bie had told.)

Ying: Ey, P’ Bie, do you always joke around like this?

Bie: Yes I do, it’s fun

Singto: Oy, you just don’t know him well enough, if you were me you would’ve fell asleep listening to him. He does it so much it’s so normal to me now.

(Mint and Grace shook their heads laughing at them)

Mint: Oh, we should go and check in

Grace: True, before all the good rooms get taken, come on.

Ying: Oy, hurry

(Ying and Grace both raced ahead to the counter, Mint following behind)

Bie: Hurry Singto

Singto: Go ahead whatever room you get is fine for me too, we’re friends na.

(Bie nodded in agreement and went ahead. Ying and Grace already asked for a room when Mint got there)

Ying turned to Mint: Sorry Mint, but each room can only have two guests so Grace and I are sharing one.

Mint: Oh, it’s alright.

Grace: Who are you going to share a room with then?

Mint: I’ll just get one and whoever doesn’t have one can share with me

Grace: Okay then.

Ying: Oy, what if it’s a guy?

Mint: Um, I don’t know, let’s hope it’s not a guy.

(Mint made a pouting face and Ying and Grace began to laugh. Mint joined in to, realizing that her face must be really funny with that expression on. Bie already got the room and said bye to the girls as he and Singto left to their rom. Mint turned to the worker)

Mint: I would like a room please, my name is Mint Lalitapat, I came with the Thai land Athletics University.

(The worker looked down the list up to her name, with Nadech)

Worker: Oh you’re Mint Lalitapat, your partner already opened the room for you.

(Ying, Grace and Mint all looked at each other in surprise)

Grace: Ow, who could it be?

Mint: I don’t know either.

Ying: Should you really take it and share a room with a person you don’t know?

Mint, thinking: I…

(Just then she thought of the only person who could’ve done this, Nadech.)

Mint: I can handle this.

Ying: Oh, Okay, then Grace and are going to our room first na ka, if you need any help, call us.

Grace: Are you sure you don’t need us to go with you?

Mint: I’m sure, I can do this and I’ll call you if anything happens.

Grace: Okay then, bye na.

(They waved to each other and Ying and Grace left. Mint stood there, furious; she couldn’t believe Nadech could do this)

Mint, in anger: Nadech

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 6.6:

(Ever-since a week ago, Sammie hadn’t gone out anywhere since she had no one to talk to. Her dad had scared off all of the new friends she had made. It was always like this with her life)

Sammie, sitting alone in her room: I wish I can escapes this life someday, I want to be normal just like everybody else.

(She laid down on her bed and imagined how it would be like to have friend’s like others and for once not having to worry that they mightget hurt because of her dad. As she thought about it, she remembered what Saran said)

----Flashback----

(Sammie turned to see what Saran’s reaction would be, but he just turned away with dark eyes)

Sammie: Saran, I have a heart, I want to have friends like any other people, but because of my dad’s attitude I can never make any friends, are you just going to ignore my feelings?

(Mild grabbed Saran’s arm, feeling bad for Sammie. Saran turned back to look at Mild who made a face at him for being a coward)

Saran, to Sammie: Yes I am

---End of Flashback---

Sammie: I guess its best that way then right, Saran?

(As she spoke those words, tears rolled out of her eyes. Sammie wiped her tears realizing that she was crying)

Sammie: Why am I crying? We aren’t even related, just two people who happen to pass each other on our paths.

(She sniffed as there was a knock at the door. She opened it, her dad stepping in)

Mr. Punitnai: Sammie, I want you to know that I have engaged you to the mayor’s son.

Sammie, in shock: Nick? Dad, I will not marry him.

Mr. Punitnai: Not Nick, but his younger brother Num.

(Sammie shook her head)

Sammie: But Num and I don’t even love each other, I will not marry him.

Mr. Punitnai: You have to do as I say.

Sammie: Dad, I’m not going to marry him, please, I will do anything for you, but who I marry I want to choose on my own, can I?

Mr. Punitnai in anger: And you are going to choose that poor helpless guy from the other day?!!

(Sammie looked up at her dad in disbelief as her dad glared down at her)

Sammie: That guy from the other day is better than Nick and Num can ever be.

(Mr. Punitnai slapped Sammie hard across the face)

Mr. Punitnai: You speak so high of him, don’t tell me that you love him!

Sammie: Yes dad, I love him!

(Sammie shouted and ran out the door, her dad staring after her angrily)

Mr. Punitnai: Long! Lang! Grab Sammie!

(Sammie had ran just right pass them as her dad said that. Long and Lang turned to grab her, but she grabbed a stick and smacked them both on the head)

Sammie: I may be a girl, but I was raised by a group of men, I can fight!

(Long and Lang fell to the ground, unconscious as Sammie hit them once more and ran away. Mr. Punitnai got outside to find Long and Lang lying on the ground and cursed under his breath)

Mr. Punitnai: Ugh, you worthless losers! Just a girl and you can’t even capture her.

(Sammie turned back to see if anyone was following her, but there was no one. She finally stopped and went over to sit against a tree. She looked around recognizing that she was where she had first met Saran. Sammie picked up a rock and threw it into the water)

----Flashback----

Mr. Punitnai in anger: And you are going to choose that poor helpless guy from the other day?!!

(Sammie looked up at her dad in disbelief as her dad glared down at her)

Sammie: That guy from the other day is better than Nick and Num can ever be.

(Mr. Punitnai slapped Sammie hard across the face)

Mr. Punitnai: You speak so high of him, don’t tell me that you love him!

Sammie: Yes dad, I love him!

---End of Flashback---

Sammie: Why did I say that?

(Sammie shook her head and stood up to go, but bumped into someone. She looked up to find Saran staring down at her. Saran took one look at her and turned to leave. Sammie grabbed his arm)

Sammie: Saran

(He turned to face her)

Sammie: Why do you always run away when you see me?

Saran: Let go of my arm, if someone sees and tells your dad, then I’ll be dead for sure.

Sammie, letting go of his arm: Oh, so you’re only saving yourself?

(Sammie crossed her arms and turned the other way. Saran ignored and walked away. Sammie turned to see that he was already headed down the road)

Sammie: Saran, Wait!

(She ran up behind him and followed him around)

Saran: Why are you following me?

Sammie: So you don’t want to know something?

Saran: Why would I want to know anything from you?

Sammie, sad: Not even that my dad wants me to marry Nick’s bother Num?

Saran, upset, but in denial: Why do I care, it’s not my problem.

(Sammie forced her tears to not come out as Saran turned to face her)

Saran, noticing the bruise on Sammie’s face: What happened to your cheek?

(Saran raised his hand to caress her face, looking at it. Sammie stared straight into his eyes in sadness) 

Sammie, pushing his hand away: Why do you care, it’s not your problem.

Saran, in guilt: Look, I’m sorry Sammie, but who your dad wants you to marry is really not my problem.

Sammie: You’re not even jealous that I will have to marry someone else?

Saran: Why would I have to be jealous?

(Sammie realized what she just asked. Her face reddened in embarrassment)

Sammie: Never mind, just forget that I even asked that, anyways, why would you be jealous, you don’t even like me and I don’t even like you so just leave it at that.

(Sammie took one glance at Saran before walking off. Saran watched her walk away as his heart cried out)

Saran: She’s getting married, why does it hurt me to hear this?