WHO'z all pack up to see p' soram thepitak

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yeah, i don't really mind if it's more expensive but then hopefully he gets pay a good portion too and not just the sponsor... don't really know how it works. anyone knows how much he gonna get pay??? i hope he does get pay tough...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go see him so badly... he is awesome.. i wanna go i wanna go.. hopefully i go.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... luv sornram................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
wtf. what about NC?! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
he and i have a rape date. O_O is he coming to NC? *crosses fingers*

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: so sad i just noe this yesterday night when my sis told me..... this is what i get when i dont go to the asian store and dont stop by sarn world.... =''( dang its in fresno where i live and i cant attend.. i'll join all those loser tooo XD cry at home hahahaha.. btw dang those poster are hot just if only i can collect all of them .... T_T''

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i think he's gonna be in LA thai town 4 the thai thingy......not so sure but yea i'm goind 2 LA the the weekend 2 c if he's thea n so is others.......hehehe......^_^

lilmissvixen86

sarNie Egg
I'm sooo excited! I am coming from Canada just to see him!! Call me crazy.. but it's Sornram.. my love since childhood!! haha... I would never ever miss this opportunity. Anyone Hmongs going to the Ohio concert??? :)

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sooo excited! I am coming from Canada just to see him!! Call me crazy.. but it's Sornram.. my love since childhood!! haha... I would never ever miss this opportunity. Anyone Hmongs going to the Ohio concert??? :)

I don't think your crazy b/c I would do the same thing plus its a once in a lifetime chance. I live in WI but I was planning to fly to CA for his concert but since he is coming to MN I'm just gonna go there. I saw him the last time he came but I'm going again b/c I LOVE Sornram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told everyone that I don't care if the ticket cost 50 or 100 dollars I will still go.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for posting up the posters/fliers. Dang, nws ntxim hlub tiag tiag li os ;)

Does anyone have any of his music clips? My sister had a CD of his once but I can't seem to find it...I'd love to hear his voice. And I'm gonna go see him too, yay! :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG! I am soooooo excited! My sister just called me yesterday asking if I wanted to go to the one in MN! I'm jumping up and down yelling, "Woman, like you had to ask me!" :)

I also went that last time he came but wasn't a real big fan of his until AFTER that night! I guess all the screaming girls there just made me go CRAZY for him too??? But yeah, all I know is that I got to TOUCH HIS HAND. :D This time, I plan to do MORE than just touch his hand. ;) Hopefully get a hug??? Lol.
lol, you're funny! i have big doubts that i'll get to touch his hand cuz i don't even think i'll be able to be in the front or anywhere too close.... :lol: but it'll worth it seeing him! gosh!
Sornram is the p'ek in my heart always!!!!! XD XD

i get to go see him in MN on the 26!!! yaaaaay!!!! *jump*

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gosh.. i can't believe his concert in Fresno is tomorrow... I can't believe i miss him again...when i still in fresno i he never came..... Please why don't he come to Wisconsin....... i mad losing this opportunity

pze

sarNie Adult
i heard him rehearse in the background...its not to bad....all those going to the fresno one...enjoy......

as to his amount....i know hes getting a good amount already.....he gets it before the sponsors even make anything but all i can say is if the sponsors know wat they are doing then they will also get their money back....

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh i went to see him... he was so cute in person!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah dang there was this one thai or laos lady making a freakin big deal about waiting in line to take pictures with him... clam down lady!!! she was even arguing with the security guard too!!! she even yelled at me and said i was cutting but no i had a ticket with a number!!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
for those who went to the one in fresno...how was it? i was soooo sad that i didn't get to attend...i mean i dont live in fresno anymore *now in the bay area*..but my mom lives there...SHARE DETAILS AND PICS FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT PLEASE!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhh i didnt get to go .. T_T .. hope that those who went can post up cips or pixs... xp ..

Umm... Ima gud where I stand! I saw him and BOAX in 2003. I bought a CAR to see him and I fullfill a dream already... Which was to see HIM. Ima keep this memory of seeing him in 2003... Ima already happy to see my FIRST THAI DARA. :p But what I didnt understand was even thou BOAX was there in 2003 they people thought BOAX was that hmong singer Npav Ntsuab! haha!!! #20 sumthang and took my pic with NOOM then we all went to take it with BOAX who was left out of the crowd!!! WHOO WHOO BOAX IS A GOOD ACTOR TOO!!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
it's in the thai thread but oh what the hell, i'm very excited so here i go posting in here as well!

omg guys! i was so glad i went! had a wonderful time and now i love love love him! i'm sure everyone had a great time as he was so nice and funny. lolZ. yup, he was so cute trying to speak in hmong- now that really shows how much he cares about other community also. that's how you gain fans.

well, here are some pix.

my sis and i are preparing to go. we're so excited... unfortunately, when we get to him, we don't look so good anymore because the room was pact with peepz, the heat, oh my pix with him didn't turn out so good... :D

-personal pix deleted

-

these are the flowers we planned to give him... what's so cool about it was that at the end of the night, he walked out with both of it and some other bouquets as well... he's so nice, he took the bouquets...

i didn't get the best pictures because i was so concentrated in looking at the actual him and was filming most of the time

-this is my sis! she's so lucky, he told her that he loves the roses, and thank her and then she thank him for coming. she's so lucky, she got to hug him!

and this is me! AAHHhhhjjj!!!! well, i was thinking of all these things to say because he told us not to be shy when we get to him. i had like two or three of his favorite lakorn and the movie dreamers in my mind that i want to tell him i love. well, i'm such a loser. i got so nervous and my heart was beating so fast when it was my turn... i lost my concentration... he did most of the stuff... i was about to leave with the polaroid camera w/out his sig. and he said, wait... he motioned that he still needed to sign the pix! i was so happy and nervous...
-

go to my you tube page for some num clips of the fresno concert. as you look at the clip, in the detail, you'll also hear my personal experience...

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=krystar

you should totally look at clip number 3. the fans were crazy!

i am still loading more...

you guys, i am telling you that seeing the real person is nothing like the one on screen. Well, no, there are similarities but what i mean is that he looks way way way way better in person. you can just look at him forever because he's so darn good looking! his videos and pictures does not do him justice at all. you've got to see the real person. He is very tall, white skinned, and very good looking. Not only is he good looking but if you get to meet him, you'll remember him forever. Even if he's tired because of the long pictures he takes with his fan, when you meet him, he'll give all his attention to you and make you feel like you're the only thing that matter those seconds. He's very convincing and very very drawn. anyone feel the way i feel???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixs... oh how i wished i went.. i so wish he comes again.. ahhhhhhh i hate myself for not being able to go..