Who's going in Thailand ??

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Just wondering ^_^

I'm going mid july till end of august (i think lol)

We can do like sarNworld's meeting LOOOL

Pee

sarNie Elites
I´ll go to thailand 7th July to August jaa ^^ awiieee!

THAILAND I`LL BE THERE SOON!! I KNOW THAILAND MISS ME!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Pee :: u go every year lol I remember last year we were going on the same day there but from different place :loool:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
I want to try to go . If i can go somwhere far this summer and i chose between Mass and Thailand i may go to Massachusetts and go to thailand with mai cusin if she go agin.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i've never been out of the US =P I'm a chicken to fly planes...LOL-- bring me back a souviner :D *J/K*

Pee

sarNie Elites
Kristie said:
Pee :: u go every year lol I remember last year we were going on the same day there but from different place :loool:
[post="74512"][/post]​
hahah yes i remember, well ur gong every year too huh? :lol:
lol where are you staying?

Fenix

Nang Fah
I go to Thailand almost every year. I'm going to Thailand again this year. I think i'm going somewhere in may.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Pee said:
hahah yes i remember, well ur gong every year too huh? :lol:
lol where are you staying?
[post="74898"][/post]​
i used to stay at BKK sathorn/silom and u ?

oh many people's going compare with last year ^_^

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'll probablly be going again this year as i always do every summer. hmm but i have no idea when though, it depends if i get this internship at nih or not. i usually never stay at one place bc i'm always traveling. most probablly be at lat prao though. last summer i went to pataya and koh chang. this yeah i'm thinking of going to phuket again. i was never a fan of going up north maybe bc i had a bad experience.
i was thinking of doing a volunteer/leadership thing there too. if anyone has any suggestions that would be great too. i was thinking of doing the regular teaching english at temple schools. but this year i wanted to do something different and exciting such as building houses (like with habitat for humanity) or scuba diving at krabi.
but anyways, what does everyone do and where does everyone go in thailand. i think shopping and eating?? haha yeah.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
im going in december with my mommy ^_^ southeast asia here i come!! haha well im not sure yet i need my citizenship still..

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i'm going to Laos tomorrow~~!!!
i will be there for two weeks and then go to thailand for the rest of the month...so excited!!~

Pee

sarNie Elites
Kristie said:
i used to stay at BKK sathorn/silom and u ?

oh many people's going compare with last year ^_^

[post="74914"][/post]​
oh ^_^ im staying in bkk a week or so and then i´ll visit my family in north and then we´re going to different places lol ^^ Aww man i wanna go shopping! :w000t:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Once I've saved enough money from selling myself on the street corner, I'll go back to Thailand. At this rate it might take me a few years.. dammit. :angry:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Darvil said:
Once I've saved enough money from selling myself on the street corner, I'll go back to Thailand. At this rate it might take me a few years.. dammit. :angry:
[post="75351"][/post]​
:loool: hahaha..funny...anywase...how much does it cost to buy the plane tickets to thailand??....and how long does it takes to fly there.???.....ive never been there but really wanna go....

noungning

Heartless
oh gosh true. how much are tickets going for you all, it's gonna be like 1300 for me but i really need a bargain, come on now. i'm the #1 leecher for a reason lol... but if anyone has good places to advise for buying tickets. please do.