Who would you say is Mark Prin's Koo Kwan?

Who do you say is Mark's Koo Kwan

• Kimberly Voltemas

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Mint Chalida

Votes: 50 54.9%

• Total voters

cool :)

sarNie Adult
if ur like me and stalk them you would actually find out that 3NNT was an MTeam lakorn so was TRRR but i'm happy for markim because once chalida has finished with uni shes back in business and shes till quite young so she will have heaps of chances to pair up with mark again
5555 yeeesh im a stalker like u tOoo XD

sarNie Adult
thinking about this u kno who kim can be a koo kwan with?? KEN P. !he isnt taken yet n ch3 is trying to get him well known too like with mark and nadech. i will ship that couple ;) <Kteam> or KKteam XD !! n theyre around the same age n he looks mature for his age while kim looks mature for her age tooo. i think this can be a good match : )

Meadow

sarNie Adult
As much as i love Mteam...i gotta say MK...MK seem to have more chem while Mteam are just cute...MTEAM COULD PROVE ME WRONG WITH NUA MEK 2...and i'm waiting for tat day so now my vote is to MK...MK FEVER RIGHT HERE!!! :p
I agree. It's not about the quantity of lakorns that MK have, it's the quality of their lakorns because their lakorns together are too good.

I wish that some people would get over the 4HUa jai pairings and move on. That's so 2 years ago.

Mint chalida wasn't Mark's first original nang'ek in the first place, it was actually Mint Nutwara. And Mark and Mint Nutwara actually dated each other in real life too.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nah, I don't care who comes first or second, I just think that Markim are Kookwan, because there has been many people who made lakorn as pra'nangs together, but they didn't find theirs until later, so i think Mteam coould be just a once in a lifetime thing whereas to Markim they are real kookwan.
You just said everything i was gonna say. You're on point. Well said.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mint chalida wasn't Mark's first original nang'ek in the first place, it was actually Mint Nutwara. And Mark and Mint Nutwara actually dated each other in real life too.
Mark and Mint Natwara was and still remains a rumor. As far as I am concerned, they never dated. It's all talk just like the gossip about how Mint Chalida and Pupa is still just all speculations. But more than that, it's totally off-topic and has nothing to do with which pairing are considered "Koo Kwan." No one in here claimed that Chalida was Mark's "first original nang aek." fun and cool:) only said that mteam were the "original koo kwan".

sarNie Adult
Mark and Mint Natwara was and still remains a rumor. As far as I am concerned, they never dated. It's all talk just like the gossip about how Mint Chalida and Pupa is still just all speculations. But more than that, it's totally off-topic and has nothing to do with which pairing are considered "Koo Kwan." No one in here claimed that Chalida was Mark's "first original nang aek." fun and cool:) only said that mteam were the "original koo kwan".
sorry to any1 if i offended them in anyway but yeah. lol thanx for backin meh up here tho ^^^ ^_^

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
how bout we just let the public decide

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think that what was mentioned up there about Mint Natwara does have something to do with this post because Mint Natwara was one of the people mark paired with, and like you say, if Mint can't be the original kookwan then, I don't think Mint C is really the kookwan too, like i mentioned earleir that the original kookwan don't have to be the first or second person he pairs with. It could be the fifth or hundreth person he pairs with that is his kookwan. Right now i actually like Markim more though, but who knows, he might not have met his yet either, like many people say that Kim hasn't found her's yet. I'm just saying what i think.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark and mint n was never a rumor. There were pics of them at a pub together sharing a blanket. And he bought her a real chanel purse for her birthday. C'mon, who buys a female "friend" a chanel bag which costs over $1,000 for their birthday?? Be reasonable and stop being delusional.

They even un-followed each other on instagram after they broke up. Open your eyes.

And Mint chalida does have a boyfriend, that's why Aff posted the pic of her and her husband along with mint c and pupae to wish him a happy birthday. And mint c seems VERY close to Aff nowdays.

And yes, Kim AND Mark have found their koo kwan because they are each other's koo kwan. They are the new generation of Ken and Anne, NOT Yadech.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark and mint n was never a rumor.  There were pics of them at a pub together sharing a blanket.  And he bought her a real chanel purse for her birthday.  C'mon, who buys a female "friend" a chanel bag which costs over $1,000 for their birthday??  Be reasonable and stop being delusional.

They even un-followed each other on instagram after they broke up.  Open your eyes.

And Mint chalida does have a boyfriend, that's why Aff posted the pic of her and her husband along with mint c and pupae to wish him a happy birthday.  And mint c seems VERY close to Aff nowdays.
I do not know your age, but you're determined to fuel bad blood in the playground, aren't you?

Before I continue, I would like to ask where are all the responsible moderators? Who lets shit fly like this? Throwing personal insults is FOUL. 

In fact,  someone who resorts to personal insults is basically advertising their ignorance. 

The topic of this thread is "KOO KWAN" but a Kimberley fan can't help but drag Mteam's personal business into this discussion. 

@Meadow If you would like to have a more proper discussion, I really do not mind if you create another thread dedicated to this particular subject. I promise, I will meet you there.  But if I must, I will continue here even though this is completely steering off-topic.

I remember some of your comments and you're one of the very, very few Markim fans who like to make wishful comments that Markim are like a real couple even though Kim makes it clear that she is taken and that Jett Nathapong is someone special to her. Perhaps you should call yourself delusional instead. You don't have to admit it but you're not very different from those antifans who are jealous of MTEAM because MTEAM still consider themselves single and UNTAKEN so their fans can go all out and SPAZZ about MTEAM without being restrained by the facts of reality the way Markim are subject to.

All those details you claim as proofs are unsupported by Mteam's admission. You want MTEAM fans to open our eyes? How about you open your ears? When has either Prin or Chalida ever admitted that they were dating any of those people you mentioned? How can you be so sure that want you see isn't deception? Tell me why Kim is able to admit she is dating Jett and Alex is able to admit he is dating Toey yet neither Mark Prin or Mint Chalida can admit talking to let alone dating any of the people they were in the news with? Why does Mark consider Kim and Gubgib taken but he still considers Chalida untaken?

Why must Mark also deny his "dating" past with Natwara? Even till this day, he does not admit it. How much do you know about the man you seem to be a fan of? He is not the type who will hold grudges against his "ex-girlfriend." 

Tell me why Mint Chalida must call Pupa "childlike/childish" and deny that he is her type? Yet when asked about Mark Prin, Mint Chalida neither accepts or denies. In addition, Pupa made it clear that there is no potential for developments between him and Mint Chalida yet you find the nerves to suggest he is her boyfriend.

I would like an explanation.

And yes, Kim AND Mark have found their koo kwan because they are each other's koo kwan.  They are the new generation of Ken and Anne, NOT Yadech.
LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Please keep the discussion clean and refrain from posting any insults towards one another. If there are anymore reports of personal offense from this thread. I will have to go back and re-read and then warn those who are at fault. Constructive criticisms are always welcomed, but please don't insult one another. Don't want to point out who is wrong or right just issuing a written warning based on reports made. No offense intended towards anyone and I apologize if anyone was offended by this warning.

Thank You

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kim and Mark do have chemistry though. It comes off very naturally especially in PCKK!
I am growing on them by now. Looking forward to TRRR! :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha did I ever say Chalida was Mark's first nang ek? Yes you are right that it doesn't matter who comes first and I think I already made myself clear by giving Ken and Ann as an example.

I like how some people are dragging others into this discussion. I still say it is all game until someone comes forth with a confession. Mark and Mint has yet came out to confess oppose to Kim who says she is seeing what's his face name lol I know what Kim says. She did not claim him as her boyfriend but she did claim that she is seeing him outside that friend zone. And he too had the same answer.

Btwn I am being reasonable earlier, I was talking about just koo kwans not real life couple. And I still am being reasonable. That little paragraph above this was just a counter argument to those that dragged Pupa and Mint N into this hot mess lol

Just because I believe Mteam is an original true koo kwan, I still like them individually with others that I find appealing. I am not blinded by my Mteam status. I know a lot of people have criticize my bias Chalida before, I was one of them myself and some were even true such as her Thai enunciation is bad (true but hey she took the initiative, corrected that by taking speech classes and she has improved), she cannot act (semi-true, but she is still in the process of learning and has improved and she has taken roles that are uniquely different). I still critic her as of today.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Mark and mint n was never a rumor.
hi,girl, you no need using rumors to promote markim.

You can advertise all you think " rumors" how true that they! really fans no one care, bucause we know finally, as a result, is must not like what you think. fact is always a fact. not because of what you said will change.

There were pics of them at a pub together sharing a blanket.
many friend all will like this, you never went to pub? you never have some close friend? you need me show you pic others friend do like this?

And he bought her a real chanel purse for her birthday.C'mon, who buys a female "friend" a chanel bag which costs over $1,000 for their birthday?? Be reasonable and stop being delusional.
This is sooooooo common in the entertainment.I work in the entertainment industry, not because birthday, everytime ok, $1,000?

You think it is very expensive? you know, these for people who work in the entertainment business it is very easy to.they are income not like other work. you need me to show some examples, who buy some purse to some friend?

They even un-followed each other on instagram after they broke up. Open your eyes.
Please use your logic, you think stars will do so obvious to you to see all of them private life? they just do show you ,and let you think like they want,hahaha. Poor girl, you're too simple. do you really know mark is what type man? hahaha.

not open your eyes. you need open you mind!

And Mint chalida does have a boyfriend, that's why Aff posted the pic of her and her husband along with mint c and pupae to wish him a happy birthday. And mint c seems VERY close to Aff nowdays.
hahahahahaha~~~~~You make me laugh. did you had any love experience? Do you think a girl would be declared her boyfriend naive, not her the type?

Do you know the man has pride ? hahaha. chalida have done so, you also think .... What else can we say? hahahaha.
you never a mint chalida fans, right? so many thing you don't know. I know you are not interested.I also do not need to tell you.

You just need to know, all of the life, not rely on a photo on IG. OMG,I should praise you simply?

but ok, you can think she have a boyfriend or many boyfriend ,According to your logic, and evidence. Everyfriend is girlfriend and boyfriend.hahaha.
how you think, how you to say, how you to publicize, all won't affect her real life. all won't affect her and her "real boyfriend" hahaha.

all of these are off the topic.For over the past rumors, I feel really boring

so , I said, you no need using rumors to promote markim.

you have no other thing can be used to express how good you think markim?

This issue is not important, everyone likes different. but in any case. intimate, comfortable, harmonious, understanding each other, markim never can be compared with mteam. I follow markim and mteam all,because I like chalida and kim.I just said I see the truth. mark and kim can be pleasant to work with, but not same like mark with chalida. and I must said, I even don't like mark when he with kim, because sometimes he is too frivolous, and sometimes he is too cold for kim.

Of course, different relationships, not need to compare.
markim might be"Koo Kwan." I will congratulations them.
if you think good, is good.

like pupaa has been to clarify, he with chalida just friend, buddy,They do not have any possibility of development. but you still think he is mintc bf.Who can interfere with your?

some people will always like close their eyes and loudly said ,emphasizing that are not facts. you think is interest? I don't, and I believe that most people have their eyes.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I do not know your age, but you're determined to fuel bad blood in the playground, aren't you?

Before I continue, I would like to ask where are all the responsible moderators? Who lets shit fly like this? Throwing personal insults is FOUL.

In fact, someone who resorts to personal insults is basically advertising their ignorance.

The topic of this thread is "KOO KWAN" but a Kimberley fan can't help but drag Mteam's personal business into this discussion.

@Meadow If you would like to have a more proper discussion, I really do not mind if you create another thread dedicated to this particular subject. I promise, I will meet you there. But if I must, I will continue here even though this is completely steering off-topic.

I remember some of your comments and you're one of the very, very few Markim fans who like to make wishful comments that Markim are like a real couple even though Kim makes it clear that she is taken and that Jett Nathapong is someone special to her. Perhaps you should call yourself delusional instead. You don't have to admit it but you're not very different from those antifans who are jealous of MTEAM because MTEAM still consider themselves single and UNTAKEN so their fans can go all out and SPAZZ about MTEAM without being restrained by the facts of reality the way Markim are subject to.

All those details you claim as proofs are unsupported by Mteam's admission. You want MTEAM fans to open our eyes? How about you open your ears? When has either Prin or Chalida ever admitted that they were dating any of those people you mentioned? How can you be so sure that want you see isn't deception? Tell me why Kim is able to admit she is dating Jett and Alex is able to admit he is dating Toey yet neither Mark Prin or Mint Chalida can admit talking to let alone dating any of the people they were in the news with? Why does Mark consider Kim and Gubgib taken but he still considers Chalida untaken?

Why must Mark also deny his "dating" past with Natwara? Even till this day, he does not admit it. How much do you know about the man you seem to be a fan of? He is not the type who will hold grudges against his "ex-girlfriend."

Tell me why Mint Chalida must call Pupa "childlike/childish" and deny that he is her type? Yet when asked about Mark Prin, Mint Chalida neither accepts or denies. In addition, Pupa made it clear that there is no potential for developments between him and Mint Chalida yet you find the nerves to suggest he is her boyfriend.

I would like an explanation.

LOL.

you know, many really couple, can't be real "Koo Kwan." their relationship making them in many places, not so free.... Just human nature. also the entertainment circle rule

so maybe mteam can charity markim to be "Koo Kwan."

because to choose kim who is chalida's friends and who has been taken by jett, to be mark "koo kwan" is safe. mteam always

make the best choice of goods.

but I neve think with mark, is really good for kim. she need to work with more mature acting actor, that will have more help for her.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Jimieyoushi, I give you the green light to share those examples even if no one is interested. Perhaps, it will help enlighten the minds of certain people who can't discern between real and performance and friends and lovers.

My ultimate favorite line from you today. :thumbsup:

Not open your eyes. you need open you mind!
you know, many really couple, can't be real "Koo Kwan." their relationship making them in many places, not so free.... Just human nature. also the entertainment circle rule

so maybe mteam can charity markim to be "Koo Kwan."

because to choose kim who is chalida's friends and who has been taken by jett, to be mark "koo kwan" is safe. mteam always

make the best choice of goods.

but I neve think with mark, is really good for kim. she need to work with more mature acting actor, that will have more help for her.
I understand no one can have everything. But if mteam can seize and stabilize all three statuses they will be a rarity to be envied in the entertainment biz. Perhaps, even the antifans subconsciously feared this since last year or else they would not have invested so much energy in snooping around mteam forum.

But for a pairing with no consistent and constant promotion, exposure, and publicity for two straight years, not to mention many disheartening rumors that may tempt some fans to abandon the ship, mteam is still dearly remembered by many which currently attests to the longevity of their Koo Kwan status. The future is another thing.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MTEAM ftw whootwhoot !

Even if I put my MTEAM bias aside, I don't see that Markim is the next kookwan. It's just like two daras getting paired up together over and over again. Like others, I feel like Kim hasn't found her kookwan yet. I'm neutral with her. I'm wanting to see her with Ken P. and Aum again (;

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not bother that some people see Markim as a koo kwan regardless of their real relationship status. What bothers me is the false rumor being circulated to bring a point across that is not related or relevant to the topic. Supposedly Pupa is Chalida's boyfriend, it does not affect an onscreen couple's status as a koo kwan and it shouldn't or else they ain't a koo kwan. I only went off topic because it was to clarify that Pupa is not Chalida's boyfriend and to bring a point to those who see Markim as a koo kwan and used that against those who see Mteam as a koo kwan. That is fallacy.