Who would you say is Mark Prin's Koo Kwan?

Who do you say is Mark's Koo Kwan

• Kimberly Voltemas

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Mint Chalida

Votes: 50 54.9%

• Total voters

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Since Mark and Kim are having their third lakorn together and the media is calling them koo kwan, who do you think is Mark's "true" koo kwan (in your opinion)

As much as i want to say Mark and Mint, i'm going with Mark and Kim because the channel is putting them up together so much.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
As much as i love Mteam...i gotta say MK...MK seem to have more chem while Mteam are just cute...MTEAM COULD PROVE ME WRONG WITH NUA MEK 2...and i'm waiting for tat day so now my vote is to MK...MK FEVER RIGHT HERE!!! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find it difficult for me to replace original koo kwan. MTEAM will always be original. It will be like Ken, Ann, Aom and Janie but KAt3am are original. No Willy bc his koo kwan is Mew. But it doesnt mean i like one over another. When it comes to original I think of WillyMew, KA, Rteam, Ateam, Yadech, Bargie, Pteam, NumKob, Mteam, and TikAom. And trust me Im not even a fan of WillyMew, or Pteamor NumKob but I wont deny them as not being original koo kwan. There are older ones from the 80s too lol Kim still havent found her koo kwan. I believe if she gets to play with other actors other than Mark she might find him soner but she is being paired with pra eks with already solid and established teams minus smart. I dont think he will ever find his lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I find it difficult for me to replace original koo kwan. MTEAM will always be original. It will be like Ken, Ann, Aom and Janie but KAt3am are original. No Willy bc his koo kwan is Mew. But it doesnt mean i like one over another. When it comes to original I think of WillyMew, KA, Rteam, Ateam, Yadech, Bargie, Pteam, NumKob, Mteam, and TikAom. And trust me Im not even a fan of WillyMew, or Pteamor NumKob but I wont deny them as not being original koo kwan. There are older ones from the 80s too lol Kim still havent found her koo kwan. I believe if she gets to play with other actors other than Mark she might find him soner but she is being paired with pra eks with already solid and established teams minus smart. I dont think he will ever find his lol
i tottaly agree..though mark and kim have many lakorns together and i love them but mteam just rolls better...mark and mint were suppose to play many lakorn together but due to university for mint she isnt getting time to work

cool :)

sarNie Adult
MTEAM! they're the original koo kwans! n i just think they have more chemistry together evn tho they only played in one lakorn where they're pra'nangs but their offscreen cuteness <---cant be replaced.n i dont think mark n kim have any chemistry...yet

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nah, I don't care who comes first or second, I just think that Markim are Kookwan, because there has been many people who made lakorn as pra'nangs together, but they didn't find theirs until later, so i think Mteam coould be just a once in a lifetime thing whereas to Markim they are real kookwan.

Nah, I don't care who comes first or second, I just think that Markim are Kookwan, because there has been many people who made lakorn as pra'nangs together, but they didn't find theirs until later, so i think Mteam coould be just a once in a lifetime thing whereas to Markim they are real kookwan.

YaMaMiKi

if ur like me and stalk them you would actually find out that 3NNT was an MTeam lakorn so was TRRR but i'm happy for markim because once chalida has finished with uni shes back in business and shes till quite young so she will have heaps of chances to pair up with mark again

YaMaMiKi

if ur like me and stalk them you would actually find out that 3NNT was an MTeam lakorn so was TRRR but i'm happy for markim because once chalida has finished with uni shes back in business and shes till quite young so she will have heaps of chances to pair up with mark again

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I actually don't believe it's anyone's place to declare who's Koo Kwan and who's not just because I think the term can be used differently in different contexts. In the end, sometimes it's also not how much chemistry people can perceive or feel. It's which chemistry people prefers and the ones that the majority prefers usually ends up being branded as "Koo Kwan." (Though the media uses the term "Koo Kwan" very loosely. They called mteam and markim koo kwan and they also called Bargie and Barie koo kwan before.) (Then again "Koo Kwan" isn't the only term the media uses loosely. They also use terms like wan jai or sweetheart rather loosely too.)

But at this rate, if the channel is so
determined to promote Mark and Kim then it would be no surprise if they end up being "true" Koo Kwan. Lmao. However, it's still too early to judge the longevity of their "koo kwan" ship.

From my experiences, mteam still has a very strong fan base especially when considering the lack of constant and consistent exposure and promotion for two years. It's hardly a fair competition for m&m considering very scant publicity in comparisons to many other teams. Unlike other teams with larger fanbases, many m&m fans will also be flexible and partial to their different pairings but in the long run, the majority still prefers mteam.

Example: When Tawan Deard was airing, people preferred Pope and Mint and when Rak Pathiharn was airing, people preferred Alex and Mint. But once these lakorns were finished, the majority returns to mteam.

Though I am surprised the majority still prefers mteam when Punyachon Kon Krua is still currently airing. Perhaps the margin will cut closer in the upcoming weeks since it's only been 6 episodes. When Nuer Mek 2 airs, the polls may also change drastically. So that is why longevity is an important factor.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
My vote goes to Mint Chalida. :) Mint and Mark seem more compatible with each other (although I think they don't match each other in terms of looks, but there is something about M-team :wub:). Perhaps it's because my mind is stuck on Mark and Kim as "siblings." :lol2: Gosh, it's hard when I can't even tell whom Mark has more chemistry with! My heart does say M-team though, since I find them cuter together than Mark and Kim. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol@mintxiw that is why I consider Mteam a Koo Kwan oppose to Markim. KA hardly promotes together anymore and they each have thier own significant o5her but their koo kwan status is still in tact. Even wi5h WillyMew, their longevity is still currently running. That what makes a true koo kwan pair.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Kim has found her significant koo kwan other yet. Mark doesn't look compatible with her look wise and their chemistry is not as sizzling as MTeam. Calling Markim a new kookwan could be too fast. I like them but not to the point of LOVE yet.