Who Will Be Ch3's Next It Girl and Boy?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who do you guys think will be ch3's next "it" girl? To me i believe these 3 girls have the potential to be the next big thing.

1. Kao suprassa is one girl who i think can make it big at ch3. So far after her move to ch3, shes been playing supporting but now shes been cast in her first n'ek role with Great playing her p'ek. Kao is a very beautiful girl and her acting is good and natural to me. She is very versatile when it comes to her acting. Also its a huge plus that shes petite so she will match alot of her costars. She also looks really young too. And kao already has a huge following due to her other lakorn hormones. Her personality in real life is so cute and genuine! She is veryyy likeable. She has 6 million followers on ig. If ch3 promotes her right, i think they will have a huge star in their possession.
20180714_173031.png
2. Jeena Yeena.
It appears to me that Ch3 is gonna try to make Yeena their next big thing. The amount that theyre pushing her is very obvious. She just moved to ch3 and they straight away handed her a n'ek role along side one of ch3's biggest names James Ma. And now shes been confirmed to play along side an extremely popular newbie Nine Naphat. Shes super gorgeous and has a very classh vibe to her. Plus shes also not too tall and has age on her side. Her acting is whatever tbh. Not too good or not too bad. The ratings for her lakorn with Jamea Ma are really bad right now but I can see her blowing up in the future.
20180714_174031.png
3. Diana Flipo
This girl seems very ambitious and it also seems like Ch3 is trying to push her as well. She started as supporting but quickly got upgraded to n'ek. Shes also paired with some of ch3's most famous actors such as Pope, James Ma, and Great. Plus shes close to lots of Ch's current it girls such as Kimmy and Yaya and is close to Anne who has a lot of influence in the industry. She seems to have a lot connections so i think she has potential to make it big. Shes one of the more popular girls in her generation of newbies.
20180714_175807.png
Cr. To all rightful owners

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love Kao..her root is very diverse....but

So far no one really is shining...diana has been w/ch3 for a bit....

Ch3 is soo overfloated.....so I don't know. The person must really have a good script....bella/pope just finally found hers in BPS

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
As for the boys, the only newbies i can see making it big at Ch3 are Nine Naphat and Masu.

1. Masu is already very popular at Ch3. He has a lot of fans in Thailand! They gave him a p'ek role for his debut lakorn. That shows how much ch3 is interested in him. Hes quite a handsome guy and hes very tall and manly looking. He has a look that Ch3 is kind of lacking in right now. He will for sure be bigger than he is now in thailand in the future. His acting needs improvement but im looking forward to him growing
Dj1i0OEU8AEhc-i.jpeg

2. Ch3 seems to want to promote Masu. Hes cute but im not really into him. However i can see him making it big at ch3.
DkNjICsUwAAHMlm.jpeg

Cr. To all rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love Kao..her root is very diverse....but

So far no one really is shining...diana has been w/ch3 for a bit....

Ch3 is soo overfloated.....so I don't know. The person must really have a good script....bella/pope just finally found hers in BPS
Yeah none of the newer girls and boys have that star power that the current and past generations have. The only ones who come close to it are Kao and Nine.

Diana has been at ch3 but she barely just got her 1st n'ek role in 2016. And now shes being paired up with James Ma, Great, and Son Yuke. We'll have to see whether or not she will be as big as i think she will be

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Interesting list. I agree, although I'm not a fan of either kids on your list. Haha.
The only person on my list that im a fan of is Kao. Im not really into Yeena, Diana, or Masu. I like Nines look but the storyline to his 1st lakorn wasnt my cup of tea so i skipped it. Im slowley warming up to Diana though after seeing pictures of her and Great together

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It seemed like the newbies would have a decent lakorn then kind of slowly fade away. It's almost like you have to be the "float boat" girls to have some sort of staying power. And channel 3 have enough of them to last at least for the next 5 years. Until a few of the float boat girls get married and decided to quit I don't see anyone taking their place. Also, a newbie has to compete with Nycha, Preem, Pat and a couple more that already seemed to have a spot in the channel.

The guys Nine will have the best chance.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think nine can/will make a fine lead. He has an awesome coach w/his mom

The issues here is that lakorn scripts are really declining in capturing the viewer....so they revert to extreme namnao that stick w/the older viewer but is a hit or miss for the new generations...and they got the inbetween people.

I maybe watch 1-2 lakorn a year. I tried a lot of them but they can't keep my interest. I need an upgrade in scripts and character developments.

I love Na in Mia 2018 character. She's a Phoenix that rises from the ashes with growth but doesn't lose her core self. On top of it..it is NOT because of a guy and there is No prince saving the day. Instead pk pushes and challenge her to be a upgraded person but at the end it was her own doing.

I need more pk who is more "firm" and loyal.... in sick of the majority of the flip flop characters.

I'm not saying rid of them all because some of it is a base character from lakorns that are entertaining enough. I need less of it and more of the other kind.

Sometime what is important is the HEART of the show. Kdrama fight for my way....gave me the feel...it had lots of HEART. It didn't use skinship...it was a cambo of love, friendship and lives of normal ppl. No rich or poor ...not a crazy n'rai or love tri...heck i'm rewatching it now for the umpteen time

rae

sarNie Adult
i don't know much about the others, but i agree with you on nine being the next big thing. he's the whole package - height, mature looks, voice, and he can act okay. but i guess ch3 is having him take more acting lessons or something before giving him a more serious role, because his next lakorn with yeena looks like another romantic comedy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i don't know much about the others, but i agree with you on nine being the next big thing. he's the whole package - height, mature looks, voice, and he can act okay. but i guess ch3 is having him take more acting lessons or something before giving him a more serious role, because his next lakorn with yeena looks like another romantic comedy.
I think romantic comedy is fine for newbies. Some newbies just cant handle being in dramatic roles right off the bat. Im glad they are making take more acting lessons instead of just letting him be eye candy

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
I think romantic comedy is fine for newbies. Some newbies just cant handle being in dramatic roles right off the bat. Im glad they are making take more acting lessons instead of just letting him be eye candy
that's true, romantic comedies are a good place to start, and it shows that ch3 is priming him steadily and that they have high hopes for him. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Diana needs to be cast in other genre that is not drama because she has such a nah diew (one face) look in her emo scenes.

Now with your list, the only one with potential, base on acting, would be Kao and Masu. The others need to develo0e their acting a bit more.

I think the newbies are in the catipillar stage. They all have something that can be an asset to ch3 if given the right food source (coaching). Right now I think it's too early for them to try to compete with Preem, Nychaa, and so on generation which is in the cacoon stage. I mean like seriously we cant expect them to be really good let alone great actors and actresses in their first few lakorns. I mean look how long did it take th 4hjhkk to improve.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
ch3 pushing these girls to be nang eks but no Yoghurt? idk who's running ch3 but they suck ass.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bella just really found her fame script w/bps....

It will depend on the ch support and if they can be in a lakorn that can garner a good amt of fans....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I definitely think Ch3 is trying to promote Yeena. Even in the Ch3 calendar she is paired up with Nadech, their popular star. She is super young too,
only 19 so they must see potential in her.
Now for guys it’s definitely going to be Nine. He does have the total package and he’s already very popular. I think eventually he will become one of their top dogs.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, Nine is definitely someone with a bright future at ch3. Pon as well. I will probably say those two are most likely going to be like the top actors. They're already so popular now and they're both not bad at acting. At the same time, they are both heavily promoted, I think.

For the girls, i really don't know lol. i feel like no girls are really shining to get that IT spot currently. Like i really like Kao and I do agree that she will be one of the top it girls but I don't think she will be at the very top (like yaya level lol). She'll be in that same level with the 4hhkk+sj top actors. Does that make sense? Haha. Cause I think yaya is the IT girl and while the rest of the girls of 4hhkk+sj aren't the it girl, they are all still very popular. and there's where I think Kao will be. I know that Gina is being promoted pretty decently but idk.. I don't think she's gonna be up there as of currently. who knows, anyone can surprise you. I probably wouldn't had thought Bella would ever become this popular back then. Gina is still a young soul so she has time to prove herself. Same with Nychaa. I think she'll be in the same boat as Kao. I mean they both are kinda up there already, especially Nychaa.

who else are they promoting for the girls? lol. i can't think of anyone else. well, if we talk about rising stars... Pie, Oom, Namfah, Yiiiwha (eh? kinda? maybe?) are the girls who I think can potentially be up there one day. I mean, they are rising stars. Pie, I think she's beginning to have a bigger fanbase & i do see her name mentioned a bit more recently. a lot of ppl seem to really like her. Oom is another one, just like Pie. She's getting noticed. With Namfah, she's currently still in supporting roles but in 2019, she was in many lakorns and even now, she has a good normal amount. i think ch3 had like two events for rising stars and she was included in both. She's also showing an increase in fanbase. Yiiiwha is like an iffy one. While she is being nangek now... I don't really think she'll be at the top. I feel like she'll be a Namtarn lol. She'll continue to be nangek but she won't be at the very top like kao/nychaa. OH, and this new girl, Mint Ranchrawee. I've been seeing her name a bit recently as well. I think ch.3 is gonna start promoting her soon.

oh. and rising stars for the boys seems to be inn, ice, masu, job, maybe god?

but who really knows. one hit lakorn can really boost a career. if anyone of them receive one unforgettable, amazing script with amazing directors and producers, they'll be up there in no time.

sorry, i had a lot of free time to think about this haha.

Last edited: