Who should Nadech's next Nangek be?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Nadech is shooting Lai Kinnaree with his sweetheart Yaya. I expect it to air in second half of 2022 or in 2023.

Going by daradaily article, Nadech may have a lakorn with Taew. But no official confirmation from Nadech or the channel or producer Jett.

According to most fans' demand, they want Bella with Nadech in one lakorn. They have not been paired before.

But,Bella seems busy for next two years with Prom Likhit. I expect PL to take good two years to film because Broadcast Thai does take long time for filming.

Keeping Bella and Yaya aside for now, who do will mostly likely will get paired with Nadech after LK.

Will it be Taew or Toey or Gina or Namfah or Kim or Mint or Pie or Margie? Who would be free to join him in next lakorn. Whom do you want him paired with?

PS: I am leaving out Matt,Mew as they are on Sabbatical.

Nezuko

sarNie Egg
I don't know who will..I just know who I want n who I don't want
I wish he works with baifern again ,,mew n Kim could also be good
N of course Bella
But NO to teaw n Margie
I wish he works with some newbie or freelancer

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I think his next nangek gonna be taew because ch3 is stupid but i reallyyyy hope its not gonna pull through lol
Yes to
Baifern, Bella, Davikah, vill
Newbie: namfah, mintranch

No to
Taew, Kim, Margie, mint c

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I think his next nangek gonna be taew because ch3 is stupid but i reallyyyy hope its not gonna pull through lol
Yes to
Baifern, Bella, Davikah, vill
Newbie: namfah, mintranch

No to
Taew, Kim, Margie, mint c
You dont like Taew with Na, is it because it will be a repeat or she is controversial or she doesn't look good with him?

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech will look best with Vill Wanarot... I wish there were no restrictions on actors with channel ..
This would be very interesting. Vill was actually a fan of Nadech during his Game Rai Game Rak days, and even posted a pic of him on her ig because she liked Saichon so much haha.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
You dont like Taew with Na, is it because it will be a repeat or she is controversial or she doesn't look good with him?
She doesnt look good with him. I dont care about her controversial and wouldnt mind if Na is pair with someone more than once but not taew or kim lol.
Oh yeah i'd like to add mew on my Yes list. She and Na chemistry was amazing in TRKJ

Nezuko

sarNie Egg
I feel na had great chemistry with Kim in RP
Though he looked a bit young with Kim but I don't think that would be a problem now
But NO to teaw

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
She doesnt look good with him. I dont care about her controversial and wouldnt mind if Na is pair with someone more than once but not taew or kim lol.
Oh yeah i'd like to add mew on my Yes list. She and Na chemistry was amazing in TRKJ
okay

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I feel na had great chemistry with Kim in RP
Though he looked a bit young with Kim but I don't think that would be a problem now
But NO to teaw
Kim will look older than him even now... She might have shed her weight but the mature look is still there...Na is still youthful..

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
This would be very interesting. Vill was actually a fan of Nadech during his Game Rai Game Rak days, and even posted a pic of him on her ig because she liked Saichon so much haha.
Vill has a very soothing voice.. Also she looks like a doll and physique-wise she will suit him best... It will be fresh pairing..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bella obviously lol

I’ve been wanting to see Nadech and Mint for so long but seems like I’ll never be able to get that pairing.

As for the newbies, I would like to see Nadech with Chippy. I think she has a completely different vibe than most n’ek he work with. I would also love to see him with Kao. She’s so cute and I feel like they would suit each other the most physically. Pie and Oom to the list as well!

nat12

sarNie Adult
My number one choice will be Bella. But the suggestion of Kao from @SuzieJ is a good one too!