Who Should Mark Prin Pair Up With Next?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Honestly Mew and Pooklook should do some vlogging too. I want to get interested in them as well
Hahaha, Mew could use some work but I don’t think she would make a fun vlogger lol :p she’s better off acting, but needs extra dimensional work.

P

PrincessKarina

Hahaha, Mew could use some work but I don’t think she would make a fun vlogger lol :p she’s better off acting, but needs extra dimensional work.
Mew needs to work on her English speaking skills too...lol. I don’t know if she speak English! English is such a universal language now and these Thai actresses might get more opportunities especially over seas! ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mew needs to work on her English speaking skills too...lol. I don’t know if she speak English! English is such a universal language now and these Thai actresses might get more opportunities especially over seas! ;)
I think Mew, Mint and Taew will all use broken English if they had to speak them verbally, but their writings are cute and funny sometimes lol :p

Usually the halfies are more fluent but many seem shy using them in public as well since it’s not very common in their homeland. Yaya though is more expressive overall.