It just depends on the definition of generation and what u r trying to get across. I meant that she didnt base it on age.
i like all your samples can i add P'Rome Patchata to your listWeirFany said:My Choices :3
In no particular order. Not too picky, because I've noticed that Mint has amazing onscreen chemistry with her leading men thus far, and never failed to amaze me and make me ship her with whoever she was with. Haha
- Nadech (Gosh, personally I want to see this happen the most.)
- Mario (I've seen their friendly photos with eachother, now I'd love to see them onscreen together)
- Grate (They have such a cute and caring friendship. Now....translate that an onscreen couple please.)
- Pope (Now, this is my must happen again pairing. Gosh, I swoon over Pope all over again with his boy like character in the lakorn they did together. Now for them to be a main couple!)
- Mark (Obviously, the ill-fated pairing. Great chemistry but something always happens, and they can't ever have a successful ending. Haha)
- Ken (Definitely my top choice as a older p'ek to be paired with her. I'd love to see him with his fiery personality on screen with Mint's playful yet headstrong personality)
- James J (This coud've actually happened if Mint didn't drop out on the film huh ...from what I've been reading around. Regardless, I'd love to see them together.)
- Boy P. (Gosh, I could definitely see them in a romantic comedy together! Hahaha.)
Me too!!!lis94 said:i want to see mint pair up with nadech next!!!! i've dying to see ythem together (; then i would like her to pair up with ken p. next...and the list goes on and on lol but right now i cant think of the names besides nadech and ken hehehe......
Omg I was just thinking Toomtam. He's currently one of my favorite up and coming p'eks. He's tall, and he's quite handsome. His acting is definitely quite good too!sweetie-dara said:I ship Chalida with all of her leading men. I don't really mind on who she pairs up with cuz she always matches them and have chemistry with them. But I do have some people that I really want her to pair up with. No particular order.
-Nadech (My #1 for the younger generation p'ek for Chalida to pair up with is Nadech. I've been waiting for these two to pair up for the longest time. Nalida needs to come to life.)
-Ken Theeradeth (My #1 older gen p'ek. They seem to be compatible in pics, would really like for them to pair up. I know we are sick of remakes, but if possible, would love for them to in remake of Manee Yard Fah.)
-Grate (Tall dark and handsome p'ek, he and our girl Chalida, seems to have a great friendship. Wouldn't mind seeing them pair up.)
-Rome (I just want them to pair up. They look good together in pics.)
-Mario (They would make an interesting and adorable pair. Want them to pair up.)
-Top Jaron (Though he wasn't p'ek, there was something about him that I really liked. Then the birthday video for Chalida, just made me really want him and --Chalida to pair up. He seems to be very sweet and genuine.)
-Boy Pakorn (They look like they are pretty close off screen. Would love to see them both pair up in a romantic comedy.)
-Tik ( I somehow just would like to see them pair up.)
-James Jirayu (Behind the scenes of SJ, they looked so cute and playful. If they pair up, it would be awesome.)
-Mark (He is still on my list because they never got a completed lakorn with just them as pranang. This star crossed pairing needs to reunite in a romantic drama with a happy ending. Redemption is a must for this pair.)
If possible, would also like to see Chalida pair up with:
And of course all of her previous p'eks, specifically James Ma (JM Fever) and Pope (Nai Singh and Khun Nu Ploykwan memories)
WeirFany said:Omg I was just thinking Toomtam. He's currently one of my favorite up and coming p'eks. He's tall, and he's quite handsome. His acting is definitely quite good too!