Who is Herr's Video Best Actress and Actor?

Who Is Herr's Video Best Actress And Actor?

• Luj Yaj

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tsab Mim Xyooj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawb Thoj

• Ntxawg Muas

• Paj Huab Vaj

• Txam Thoj

• Ntxawm Hawj

• Rwg Thoj

• Npheev Thoj

• Ntaub Hawj

• Ntaub Ham

• Poj Qhua Hawj

• Somchai Yaj

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kaim Xyooj

• Voos Yaj

• Cua Yaj

• Dib Vaj

• Nuj Nraim Thoj

• Kawm Muas

• Tshaus Hawj

• Total voters

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Off course Cua Yaj. I have write letters to him and most of Herr's video actress and actors about 6 years ago. They are all nice but Cua, he'll always write back every month. I met him at the New Year too. he is so nice, especially if you keep in touch with him and get to talk on the phone with him. He is also a very educated guy in Laos. He goes to the University in Laos and his major is Business. Most girl do like Cua alot. If anyone wants his picture, I can upload some for them.

:) :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Plz upload pictures......i miss him not being on screen anymore..he's such a cutie and hottie from over there...i'd take him in a heart beat...hehehe...

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
Oh my!!! :shocked: are you serious?!? GEORGIA? 16?!!??
she can't support him...16? IS her parent's willing to support him? i mean them.. wow!!! :blink:

oh my lorD!!!! :shocked: I gotta tell my friend. She loves CUa Yaj!!!
I can't wait to tell her.. She's gonna be SHOCKED as Hell!!

I just hope this is some kind of rumor. wow... Herr's video production.. actor/actress are all getting married...in the U.S..(good thing, they need to find new actor/actress..)

First, it was Cha-mee..chao her.. and then cua yaj.. whose next in line? :huh:
[post="87841"][/post]​
no it's not a rumor...i'll ask him to call you or write to you if possible...yeah....i heard he's going to move to st.paul with his family up here since in the hmong culture it's not good to live with the wife's parents...and i think he's going to go striaght into working when he gets up here since he is educated...he's very good at english also....so yeah....

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
well so yea i also pick CUA YAJ 2...............he's like da finest guy and so is SOMECAHI YAJ 2 but i could pick 2 at da soem time so i pick CUA YAJ.......................... :D .......................

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
sweetie_tracey said:
Off course Cua Yaj. I have write letters to him and most of Herr's video actress and actors about 6 years ago. They are all nice but Cua, he'll always write back every month. I met him at the New Year too. he is so nice, especially if you keep in touch with him and get to talk on the phone with him. He is also a very educated guy in Laos. He goes to the University in Laos and his major is Business. Most girl do like Cua alot. If anyone wants his picture, I can upload some for them.

:) :)
[post="88043"][/post]​

OMFG! ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS?? WAT A GREAT GUY... WILL YOU PLEASE UL PICs IF YOU HAVE ANY?? PLEASE NA KA!! AHH>>>THATS SOO COOL!!! haha... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: wow...haha..hey mah uncle is hott too...but then he dont act...haha..he's cute though..but still a yang..lol..i'm so gay..HAHA!...but they are cute... :wub: hehe..SHHH...dont tell mah parents though..hehe..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ehhehe... he's not hellllla cute... but i think he's alrite... his wrinkles are kickin in.. he has such a big smile... you see all his wrinkles form by his eyes... ehhehe

but yeah... he's not all that tall tho....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mouachick06 said:
no it's not a rumor...i'll ask him to call you or write to you if possible...yeah....i heard he's going to move to st.paul with his family up here since in the hmong culture it's not good to live with the wife's parents...and i think he's going to go striaght into working when he gets up here since he is educated...he's very good at english also....so yeah....
[post="88235"][/post]​
its not a rumor? but hey, i thought you're supposed to be 18.. to be able to married someone out of country???

His wife, 16? I don't think he's married and even if he was or wasn't.. I wouldn't want him calling me, I like him in movies only, i don't like him to the point i'm desperately in love with him and want to marry him.. That's just too funny! :lmao: but yea.. if he's married. kewl.. no-more movies for him.. bad for us.. fans..

~why did he get married? He could had made $$$! and be popular.. err... why why why??? :blink: don't these people ever think?~> however, i do understand why people over there wanna come to live here..Laos sucks..I've been there.. so, Here is better.. but them people think we live in heaven.. heaven my ass! :wacko:

:) :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been thinking about it.. I don't think Cua yaj is the best actor from Herr Video Production.. Everyone has their own talent...

I think everyone voted for Cua Yaj, including myself because we think he's kute and better looking from all the actors Herr Video has ever have. True? I have to admit..hehee. it's true.

i voted for him because i think he's kute. Ha! :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
its not a rumor? but hey, i thought you're supposed to be 18.. to be able to married someone out of country???

His wife, 16? I don't think he's married and even if he was or wasn't.. I wouldn't want him calling me, I like him in movies only, i don't like him to the point i'm desperately in love with him and want to marry him.. That's just too funny! :lmao: but yea.. if he's married. kewl.. no-more movies for him.. bad for us.. fans..

~why did he get married? He could had made $$$! and be popular.. err... why why why??? :blink: don't these people ever think?~> however, i do understand why people over there wanna come to live here..Laos sucks..I've been there.. so, Here is better.. but them people think we live in heaven.. heaven my ass! :wacko:
:) :p
[post="88721"][/post]​
Yep I couldn't agree anymore....i like him as an actor, but i'm not to the point of desperation of wanting to talk or have him write me either....he's cute and a good actor........

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
does anybody have a picture of cua yaj? it's a guy rite? and wat movies did he play in? sorry kinda slow here...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
WHOA!!

i disappear for a coupla days and come back and there's this whole thing about Cua Yaj coming to to St. Paul.........geesh!!! is he really?? OMG!!! i mean....i don't like him to the extent that i'd want to meet him in person or anything but geesh....this is BIG BIG news....especially if it's someone that you like moving somewhere nearby you......

but dang....he getting married to a 16 year old!!! GEESH...GIRL WHAT YOU THINKING!!! YOU GOT YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD!!! 16!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

but whatever....dang..this is kinda cool you know?? hahah...

Lotus

sarNie Egg
i like Cua Yaj too i he's good at acting and all but my vote gotta go to Somchai Yang i still luv them both they are both good actors

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, that Somchai guy.. sings pretty good.. thumbs up.. :)

i think herr video gonna bring him to the US next.. don't you guys think? i think so.. his voice is not bad..

~~I wonder if some girl from the US is gonna married Somchai..probably.. never know.. haha.. hmong mae-ka is taking herr video actors/actress away from them.. by marrying them..hehee.. :lmao:

they should stop bringing them here and just make them singers make movies and sing...for us people who live in the US... :D entertain us..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oil_yui said:
haven't heard of somchai song before. how many album does he have now?
[post="92633"][/post]​
i think he has a album but it's not release yet.. he sang in "ciaj tuag los yuav hlub.." the song they put in there is sang by him.. i'm sure its somchai.. it sound like him.. he also sang this one song in there about new year or something if you've seen ciaj tuag los yuav hlub..... he's got one fine voice.. :)

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Well, I think you guys have it wrong. Somchai didn't sing the songs from "Ciaj Tuag Los Tseem Hlub". The singer is Voos Yaj not Somchai. Somchai is a singer but he didn't sing that song.