Who is a sexy pra'ek?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for all the pictures. Wow... all the shirtless and sexy pra'eks esp. Tik even though he is the only one with shirt haha "drool"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ Tik too! :wink: He's one of my fav sexy p'ek too! I couldn't find any shirtless picture of him!! :shrug:

How about this one?! Nice biceps, right?
That's a yummy pic. Tik's abs aren't really that toned, but I love his arms. Actually, in Wanida them abs were pretty toned. I wonder why Tik never had any shirtless photoshoots....or did he?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Suck at posting pic so I'll just name mine lol...

I like Ken Theeradeth in SB
I also like Aum Atichart in TH & tat one lakorn he play with Ploy lol
Than Nadech and Marky boy lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Naturally sexy as in Big Bang Love Song as in they can fully be covered from head to toe yet still look sexy:
Aum, Dome (minus Tawan Tor Saeng oh my goodness he is butt ugly!!! You are lying if you think he is sexy in there), Bank from the band Clash, Hugo (his British accent is totally hot oh my geez total ear orgasm), Willy McIntosh (still sexy as ever), Aof Pongsak (his badassness and awesome ear sexing voice) and Kan/Gun.

Handsome sexy:
Ken T, Rome, Tik, Nadech, and Om.

Say who? What? sexy lol:
Boy Pakorn, Tah Warit (Don't know how he gotten pretty boy to hotness)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Naturally sexy as in Big Bang Love Song as in they can fully be covered from head to toe yet still look sexy: Aum, Dome (minus Tawan Tor Saeng oh my goodness he is butt ugly!!! You are lying if you think he is sexy in there), Bank from the band Clash, Hugo (his British accent is totally hot oh my geez total ear orgasm), Willy McIntosh (still sexy as ever), Aof Pongsak (his badassness and awesome ear sexing voice) and Kan/Gun. Handsome sexy: Ken T, Rome, Tik, Nadech, and Om. Say who? What? sexy lol: Boy Pakorn, Tah Warit (Don't know how he gotten pretty boy to hotness)
Tah is the most shocking to me. I saw him in Oum Ruk and he was scrawny as h*ll! Haha. Now, he's got a hot*ss bod.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow, Thanks Katelyn for the pictures of shirtless Tik. You rock!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tik is one HOT and SEXY man!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Naturally sexy as in Big Bang Love Song as in they can fully be covered from head to toe yet still look sexy:
Aum, Dome (minus Tawan Tor Saeng oh my goodness he is butt ugly!!! You are lying if you think he is sexy in there), Bank from the band Clash, Hugo (his British accent is totally hot oh my geez total ear orgasm), Willy McIntosh (still sexy as ever), Aof Pongsak (his badassness and awesome ear sexing voice) and Kan/Gun.

Handsome sexy:
Ken T, Rome, Tik, Nadech, and Om.

Say who? What? sexy lol:
Boy Pakorn, Tah Warit (Don't know how he gotten pretty boy to hotness)
omg.. i totally agree w/you on your list.. I've always thought Aum was sexy.. and bam JLR made him even more hot!! :D i have to admit he was like one of the first few "fit" thai actors.. i always thought they were weak looking and handsome lol..

and Bank.. oh man.. i always have to repeat this where ever i go.. but damn.. no one can still wear red pants and look HOT like him! i still find him super hot today!!! :D

and i totally agree w/Hugo.. his voice is totally sexy.. i love his accent.. men with accents are a total turn on for me.. and Hugo is really handsome as well. :D Even if he's no longer acting, I'll always support his music <3

Ta ... he is really unbelievable.. when i saw that one volume magazine with him, Aum, and Aff.. I was like wtfudge.. damn Ta is fudgin sexy as heck.. his pretty boy is totally gone.. he's more attractive now.. but it's a pity he's getting gay roles.. bleehhhhh..

I also find Kik Danai (if you see his surfing pics) and Tack Paranyu to be quite sexy as well..

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Shame on me I forgot Ananda Everingham. Forgot to mention Peter Corp, he is in the category of handsome sexy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Fine, let me spam with these lovely guys, who don't have a pic yet.

Peter Corp Dryendal

Ananda Everingham

Sam Chotibun

Rome Patchata Nampan

A Passin Reungwoot

Winai Kraibutr

I'm gonna add this guy because I know he's got a hidden sexy bod haha (well, used to).

Pat Patson Sarindu