Who is a sexy pra'ek?

fun

Expired Sarnie
In order for a guy to appear sexy, he must be able to pull it off without taking any kind of clothing off. The ones i mentioned in my very first post are dead sexy gorgeous. But my number 1 sexiest male is not Thai. Lmao he is the one and only choom Top. His stare is viciously sexy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In order for a guy to appear sexy, he must be able to pull it off without taking any kind of clothing off. The ones i mentioned in my very first post are dead sexy gorgeous. But my number 1 sexiest male is not Thai. Lmao he is the one and only choom Top. His stare is viciously sexy.
Definitely...that too.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Who is a sexy pra'ek? A pra'ek that sells sex through his eyes. Lol. A man with a hot bod is a sexy man of course, but a man who can display sexiness with their clothes on is an even sexier pra'ek. The ones that I want to name have already been named, so there's really no point for me to name them again. Lol. 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ken Theeradeth, Aum A. (But for some reason his ears kind of bother me), Tik J., Rome, Pong, Nichkhun (2PM but not much), Mario Maurer, Nadech (but not liking the chess hair), Mark (not a lot), Phet Thakrit (not much but good enough) and others I can't think of.
For others unrelated to this topic but is still sexy: Choi Siwon, Dennis J. O'Neil, Lee Donghae (finally got his abs), Jay Park, Taeyang, and other guys I can't think of at this moment.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'd like to add Weir S. to my list. He's becoming sexier in my eyes. Haha. 

Cr: asianfusewiki

Pra'Eks?
- Tik Pholdee
- Aum Atichart
- Pong Nawat
- Bie Sukrit
- Tono Phakin
- Toomtaam Yutthana (yes, I've seen this youngin shirtless and he is a stud)
- Don't like Louis Scott as pra'ek but damn, he is sexy too!

EDITED
-forgot New Wongsakorn

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes New Wongsakorn is Sexy!!! And Of course Bie! :) Aum as well.