who here carries a name brand purse?

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
that's weird i think LV with the letters on them and DB with the letters on them are just sooo uugly! cuz EVERYONE has IT!! fake or not .. it gets played out hahah..
[post="42442"][/post]​

that's why you get the one without the brand on it....there are other collections from LV that doesn't have their brand on it...and i agree with you, it's is played out.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I always like to carry to purses around with me it's very convient... and it's levi, gap boot cut or something like that.... hahahaha....lol... I'm not crazy... I don't like purse or walet so I stick to the good old pocket where I could change without a hassel.... or I also carryy a litt change bags that hang like my keychainnn :loool: :loool: :lmao: :loool:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
handmade stuff...by dfemc. the "other" desginer :)

n occassional ones carried by the locals...

i don't quite understand the idea of brands yet... ^_^

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
I myself also buy purse that is cute. I don't really care about the name brand.. so far the only expensive purse I have is prada.. the rest is just some cute cheap ones i found in stores... I don't want to spend so much money on one purse cuz if i find something else thats cute, i'll end up buying more..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
do you make your own clothes, shoes, shampoo, soap, etc. also? cause everything is a brand. :)
[post="42775"][/post]​
not yet, but just about...but i suppose ur right, ppl label everything these days, but in the very conventions of the words, i doubt i've grasp its trend.

clothes: yes i make, out of older clothes and recycled materials.

shoes: not yet, but i second hand

soap and shampoo: yeps, i do make now.

toothpaste: i do buy.

toothbrush: i also do buy. so i suppose this is "in style" or "branded" ^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
knightluva said:
I myself also buy purse that is cute. I don't really care about the name brand.. so far the only expensive purse I have is prada.. the rest is just some cute cheap ones i found in stores... I don't want to spend so much money on one purse cuz if i find something else thats cute, i'll end up buying more..
[post="42798"][/post]​
the cute no brand name ones adds up though ahha =P i like UNIQUE styles..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
dfemc said:
do you make your own clothes, shoes, shampoo, soap, etc. also? cause everything is a brand. :D
not yet, but just about...but i suppose ur right, ppl label everything these days, but in the very conventions of the words, i doubt i've grasp its trend.

clothes: yes i make, out of older clothes and recycled materials.

shoes: not yet, but i second hand

soap and shampoo: yeps, i do make now.

toothpaste: i do buy.

toothbrush: i also do buy. so i suppose this is "in style" or "branded" ^_^
[post="42812"][/post]​

*Roar-Meow* (I don't know how to do the girl fight scratchy sound since "meow* seems too weak and "roar" seems too manly, but I digress...)

I can see it now. It's the bears versus the um....tree(?) (I think Cardinals but I'm not sure) all over again. Man, I gotta break out the popcorn for this one. :loool:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
u shouldn't digress from the topic: do u carry a name brand purse or not? pretty simple marduk. -_-
n please don't instigate based on ur own fantasies of bears clawing down trees and cardinals pecking on bears. they're useless assumptions. females are a lot more civil than what u've constructed in ur mind.

so bust out ur dolce&gabanna purses and admit ur a bag fan marduk. don't disguise with further instigations... ^_^ :loool:

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
l love purses but i am very picky on the ones that i carry, the styles on some of the band name is really ugly and you wonder who in the world came up it

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
juicee said:
i agree with ya about feeling like you're advertising for a brand. unless necessary, i don't wear nething with logos. i especially hate it when people deck themesleves from head to toe in LVs, CC, etc. And I also hate when people buy horrible knock offs. I mean if you're gonna carry a fake one, it should resemble the original.
[post="42624"][/post]​

at first when my sister gave me my purse i thought it was a real COACH but it resembles the real ones though so im ok. :D

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
purses--im obsessed with them! lol-- i have a GUESS? purse, Liz Claiborne purse ___these are my two favorite ones =) But i guess most of your arguments are right, you pay so much for one thing when all you're doing is supposedly advertising for them. I feel sorry for myself, but I can't help it, i'm addicted to buying brand stuff.

noungning

Heartless
pii-nky said:
purses--im obsessed with them! lol-- i have a GUESS? purse, Liz Claiborne purse ___these are my two favorite ones =) But i guess most of your arguments are right, you pay so much for one thing when all you're doing is supposedly advertising for them. I feel sorry for myself, but I can't help it, i'm addicted to buying brand stuff.
[post="44962"][/post]​
lol... i feel the same. but i think it also comes with better quality. like clothes... it lasts longer. but i would feel the same about sneakers and shoes... ur buying them to advertise them so mine as well just go nude lol

julie

sarNie Egg
i recently bought a dooney and bourke purse. (the charms one) its so kutee ! hehe. the rest are baby phat and the rest from target lol. i like any purse.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I Love purses I always buy them but dont use them Much..I cant keep them clean haha..But ayways I would have to say I LOVE COACH bags..They're my fav..

S

sunflower

this is the one i'm carrying.... :sweat:

these are the ones i have.... :sweat: :sweat:

these are the ones i want! :lmao:

YEAH COACH purses are the cutest!!!!! gonna go shopping this weekend... so i might grab one that is on my 'want' list! ;)

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not a purse kinda of girl lol im preppy somewhat but I usually put money and my ids in my pocket :sweat: If I carry a purse I usually forget it heheh all the time ... I do own a Dooney & Bourke (DB) purse which I didn't buy it got it for a bday present can't say its ugly because the person got it for me is special heheh :wub: Iono I don't think name brand purse is worth its price. :unsure:

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! Sunflower, the one that you're carrying now is the one that I really want. But I want it in black. I love purses/handbags. The only ones that I can afford are like guess, tommy, kenneth cole, etc. But the one you have is the one I'm going to get for myself for my early college graduation gift. I'm planning on getting it in a month or two. My mom says that my sisters and I are purse and shoes crazy, when we buy them, we have to hide it from them.