who here carries a name brand purse?

natty

Chubs
nice expensive purses but no money in the wallets and debt climbing= um not smart? lol.. (only apply tho people who fishes for exp purses ok.. cus i know plent who do lol...)

but anyways.. isnt all purses name brand? unless you made your own.. i should do that cus everyone has everything.. i'm just going to cut some cardboard out and wrap them in duct tape then paint it blue or something.. original and no one has them!!!

L

lalalek

well, i only carry my billfold around......purses are too much because when you go to stores, you have to unzip the purse, get out your billfold, take the $$$ out, and throw the billfold back in and then zipp back up again.

I guess what i am try'n to say is it is too much of a hassel for me to use....dont get me wrong that i hate purses but i don't understand why people goes out and buy such expensive stuff and barley wear it......yeah i admitt that i am a cheap person.......you have a problem with that?

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
i dont carry purses.....but i carry backpack i have a rocawear one haha and a bob marley one that i made last year in school but i'm not in school no more

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
does nine west count?.....cuz i have a black one and i think i might go get this other one...[soon] hehe