who do you think are the strongest and weakest pa eks by carrying their nang eks?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
strongest:

aum a.
oil
tik
rome
stephan
ken

weak:
bie ( love him but kind of weak)
pepper( even if i love this guy he is kind of weak...)

kulyia

RUK
strongest:
oil thana
dan d2b
por thrisadee
ken
rome
tik

weakest:
no offense to to num sornam but he's not that strong especially when carrying his nang eks, he always makes faces expression when he carries them, like their heavy. and most of the girls that he played with are small, except for vicky and tik who are bigger than the nang eks he's played with.
other than that i can't think of anyone else.
list your list here.
and....aum..

cecilia

Staff member
^aum as in strong or weak? .. i'm confuse but i think he's strong carrying AFF like that .. heck, he even toss her in the air :lol:

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
^aum as in strong or weak? .. i'm confuse but i think he's strong carrying AFF like that .. heck, he even toss her in the air :lol:

really?! when did he toss her in the air?!?!?! i mustve missed that part.
but then again, aff is under 100 lbs... -_- ......lets see if aum can toss my fat ass in the air... <_<

SunStar

sarNie Elites
here's my list....of actors i really like to watch only...all the others are good..but not entertaining to me...

strongest:
-Por N.
-Willy M.
-Chakrit
-Captain
-Weir
-Vee

weakest:
-Bie
-Pepper
-Beam
-Num S.
-Cee S.
-Paul
-Oil

fun

Expired Sarnie
I say all almost all KOREAN actors/pra'ek. They make it look too easily. Sorry off topic.

Okay back on track:

Strongest:
Ken
Aum
Rome
Oil, love his sexy leg. so girly. lol>>>

weakest: Doesn't mean they are not strong. It just looks weird when they carry the nang eks
Bie
Chakrit

I can't name them all at the moment.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Bie carrying Mew. :loool:
that was the worst "p'ek carrying n'ek" scene i've ever seen.
aah.. i felt so sorry for him. haha

neena

sarNie Adult
of course, tik...him and aom in their first lakorn, you can tell. aum a...he picked aff up like she's just a blow-up doll. hahahah... :lol:

captain=weak...sorry i like captain but he doesn't have "nang'ek carrying potential". hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: :loool: :loool: YOU GUYS ARE HiLARiOUS!

i SAY THE STRONGEST ARE:
- KEN
- WiLLY
- VEE
- ARNUS
- WEiR
- TiK
- AUM
- DOM
- OiL
- CHARKiT

THE WEAKEST WOULD HAVE TO BE:
- PAUL
- PEPPER

dhan9

sarNie Adult
strongest are
Chakrit
Ken
Bee Sarwich

weakest
Paul
Vee (i saw vee carried noon in Mai ai Sai Ern and he couldn't even lift her all the way up lol, i was cracking myself out the way he carried her, so weak, sorry to his fans, this is just what i saw)

pyh

sarNie Elites
strongest:
aum a
tik j
ken
rome
mart
por t

weakest:
captain
pepper
paul
bie
dan
num s

the strong guys are the ones with all the muscles even the shorter ones like tik. the weaker ones can be tall but not much muscle, like paul and num s.