who do you think are the strongest and weakest pa eks by carrying their nang eks?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
strongest:
oil thana
dan d2b
por thrisadee
ken
rome
tik

weakest:
no offense to to num sornam but he's not that strong especially when carrying his nang eks, he always makes faces expression when he carries them, like their heavy. and most of the girls that he played with are small, except for vicky and tik who are bigger than the nang eks he's played with.
other than that i can't think of anyone else.
list your list here.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
strongest

tik
por
bie- alot of people say he's weak from hua jai sila w/ fang and at first i thought that too but on the beach scene where he had to carry her out of the water and on land my mom pointed out that both of em were wet. hahah and i was like OOO! ahha and that is pretty strong cuz some people can't carry themselves wen there wet nonetheless carry another person hah and they both had clothes on and he carried her out of the water and walked and walked and laid her on the sand. that was a cute episode haha but yea i think that's pretty strong

and weakest hmm.. i can't think of ne at the moment hahah

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lolz.. umm this is funny.. i dunno coz i can't really remember but yeah POR.T and TIK.J and MART.K are strong though :D Haha, its funny coz some praeks are really WEAK, lolz!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
true especially about bie, he's so small i thought he wouldn't be able to carry any of his nang eks especially when their wet, but i was wrong, he was tough.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
LOL this thread makes me laugh hahaha cause there are so many weak pr'ek in Thailand! The weakest pr'ek would have to be Paul Pattarapon! And the strongest pr'ek would have to be Aum Arttichat!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I never notice who's strongest when carrying n'ak cause I always find it funny when p'ak carry n'ak cause it's like there afraid to touch there behinds and when they carry n'ak alot of times it looks awkward, like what guy would carry a girl and have his arms under her legs and not near her behind when he is lifting her up so she end up looking like she could fall right through on down and land on her behind.

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
I would say Paul is the weakest. I saw him carry Noon in Rahut Rissaya and it was baddddddd I tell ya. You can tell by the way he's carrying her but his facial expression made it seem like "oh yeah this is soooo easy" hahaha. He hardly lifted her up! Seems like he's having alots of trouble there.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
The weakest I would say is:

Andrew Gregson- this guy has a skinny body figure, like when he was carrying Benz. P. out from the ocean water in Mai Meung, it looked like he was about to drop her..he was only supporting her legs and neck..he was soo close...LOL
Bie- this dude, even though he has a small body figure also, but couldn't even hardly carry Fang..this dude is weak..sorry.

Num S. I think that the reason why u would say he's weak is becuz ofcourse he's growing older, u're not getting stronger. The fascial expression doesn't tell u that they're weak or strong, I mean, when u lift up heavy things, you would make a face expression too...To me, Num is still strong, but not strong like back in the old days...
Aum A.- this dude is athletic, that's why he's strong..
Tik J.- I'm not sure about him now becuz he hasn't been carrying his N'akes lately..
Nam R.- I think he's pretty strong becuz in Nee Chiweet, when he was lifting up his father, he didn't even swat down on his knees to pick him up..he just did it when his strong back..LOL..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
strong:
por t
mart
aum a
saranyu when he was young,remember wanida with mew lalita, lol

weak:
bie
tah warit

strong, hm... not in any specific order:

num
aum a
tik j
johnny a (he's old but still a classic)
weir
tae s.
mos
por n.
willy m.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
New is the weakest pre'ek...they always make fun of him on the news...i guess he is just good at acting strong.....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
strongest:
oil thana
dan d2b
por thrisadee
ken
rome
tik

weakest:
no offense to to num sornam but he's not that strong especially when carrying his nang eks, he always makes faces expression when he carries them, like their heavy. and most of the girls that he played with are small, except for vicky and tik who are bigger than the nang eks he's played with.
other than that i can't think of anyone else.
list your list here.
maybe they are just heavy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Strongest:
Ken Theeradej
Por Thriasadee
Rome Pachata
Tik Jed.
Chakrit Yamnam

Weakest:
Paul Pattarapone ... No offense to him :lol:

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are really funny. I was cracking up reading the posts. Hmm....Mine are just basically repeats, but I'd say Por T. and Aum A. These two guys seem pretty strong. Sorry, I can't really judge how strong they are just by watching how they carry their n'eks but I think they should be pretty strong. I mean, just look at their muscles! I'm not sure who's weak. I can't stand to watch anything that might put actors/actresses in bad light, so I prefer to just close my eyes when I think they're going to be really embarrassing.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
strongest p'ek:
bie surkit-his cryng n smiling
rome patta--when he carry noon s. ......... ohh geez that was hot....
pepper-humm.....
ken-love when he carry his n'ek
dan b2b---so cute n strong
tik j---i just love how he carried aom p.

weakest of all:
kade..????....
pual...???...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya mean strong in picking up the N"K ? like carry them ? Aum & Ken & Mart & Tik....yeah they just completely throw their N"k on the bed . I think Mart is the strongest one cuz he lift Ann w/ 1 hand ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha almost have the same list as mines

strongest:
ken
willy
rome
aum a
mart
tik
andrew(in tang pan kamatep, when he threw janie on the boat)