lost his father
he doesnt have much support
he did everything for narin to forgive him
he lost his mother at a very young age

Harit
lost a brother
tortured by soriya mentally and emotionally
lost his parent at a young age

hmm... i guess my votes goes to kawee this time...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Both men tried to redeem themselves, but Kawee had it worst. Soriya forgave Harith quickly and at the end, she playfully tortured Harith by making him work for his food. But as for Kawee, there was nothing playful about how Narin tortured him. She tortured him emotionally, mentally, and even physically by making him stand in the rain and pushed him down the stream. So poor Kawee gets my vote, but that doesn't make me love Harith less. Hehe...... SB and JLR rocks my world!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
definately kawee cuz he had to suffer more with narin and i felt so sorry for him when he got slap by his dad twice.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt see harit suffer as much, it was only by soriya. other than that that was it for me. he at least had some love but kawee never did received any warmth, his father was always busy fancy woman!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
NONE, BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM WERE ASSES IN THEIR LAKORN, AND I DIDN'T BOTHER TO WATCH ANY OF THE LAKORN.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I pity Harith more because there's only him and his brother left and he lost his brother. Sure, Kawee didn't have his father's love/approval or whatever people want to call it, but he didn't have to be that way, being an ass. He had a choice to choose his path and show everyone that he's strong and dependable. I'm sure that Harith could have chosen his own path as well, but not control his brother's death. It was unforeseen. He had a cheating wife and enemy who wanted his pearl farm. all the enemies that Kawee had were made by himself with his attitude.

fun

Expired Sarnie
harit had a lot on his side. kawee didnt hide that he was a bad boy. but harit never showed his bad boy side. only toward soriya in the beginning.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
kawee most definitely!

he has been through a lot.

here's my list for kawee:

getting slapped by his father [plenty of times]
had no mother figure in his life
narin's torturing him
leela tryna seduce him [<-- ewww... gross..]
narin slapping him
waiting out in the pouring rain for narin
sleeping outside in the cold
cooking numerous time for narin only to have narin throw away the food
clipping narin's toe nails
having narin chase him away
following narin wherever she goes only to have be driven away by narin
getting pushed in the water by narin

oh i have more...! just need think of them!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg :mellow: More... Let's say that in everyone SB & JLR poll, my vote goes to SB/SB characters...

Kelly

KAWEE cause he had no love from his father...his father did love him but did not show it....so i pity him more!
and because his father keeped having new wives to!

harit just lost a brother cause of some dumb girl that did not love him....he was dumb to kill himself....
then harit just wants to take revenge... but got the wrong girl!

KAWEE KAWEE is who i pity more....but as in lakorn i like jam leuy rak more jus a little bit!:p

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH I THINK KAWEE SUFFER MORE.......
POOR KAWEE...I LOVE HEM....SO MUCH....
I FEEL SO BAD FOE HEM.....

BUT BOTH ARE HAWT AND SEXY...I LOVE THEM BOTH...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
NONE, BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM WERE ASSES IN THEIR LAKORN, AND I DIDN'T BOTHER TO WATCH ANY OF THE LAKORN.
but yet you like to particpate in these topic that truley isnt even worth your while <_<

all p'ek are asses ..so what do you expect, it the essence of a thai lakorn

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kawee of course. i feel so sorry for him. Ken play his character so well. everytime he cry. makes me so sad with him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kawee of course. i feel so sorry for him. Ken play his character so well. everytime he cry. makes me so sad with him.
hahahaha i didnt see harit cry as much. i dont think he had any. did he? kawee so touching when he cries even though he's an ass!