Who are our Male members?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I was reading in the Laotian section earlier this week and noticed that are quite a few male sarNworld members...So, it go me curious...Which one of our members is Male? Didn't realize that men like to watch lakorns as well...

darvil

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
10...wow!?! Interesting...Are you sure there's not more? Undercover? LOL what do you mean?
[post="99636"][/post]​
I think there might be more then 10 but I can tell you that it won't be MUCH more then that.

Well then again.. I'm usually wrong :p

I think she means they're afraid to admit they like lakorn or something. This is a sensitive topic for guys ya know. :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
let just say ...already on hand ... 4 to 5 of my mods is a guy counting the Khmer fourm lolzzz and of course thsoe mods have male friend dat they invited to sarnworld ...sooo it prolly not 10 it prolly more by now ;) ;) . There are some "guy" dat like lakorn but stay on the down low .. i aucally can name 3 from the top of my head lol....but i'll keep it ot myself >>>> those type are undercover :ph34r: so from time to time i try to restrain myself from saying any "HOT" stuff in the forum :lmao:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
that's too funny...Reagan, you're so cool for letting us know you're a guy...=)

i guess some guys do like to watch this stuff like us girls...haha

Nameless

N i n j a
Actually all the guys came in here because of sarN. They heard 'R' scene so they were expecting some R&R from her. And sarN with her clever mind lured them here because she felt this forum needed some males from all the overpowering females who continued to shower their love for her through PMs.

Examples of her PMs from the female visitors.

"SarN. I love you. Will you marry me and give me some "R" scene lovin'?"

"sarN. Show me your 'R' world."

"sarN. You make me think lesbian thoughts."

At this point, sarN was getting scared, she was hoping she could divert some of their attention on something else, hence the reason why she created a plan to call forth some males into the forum with with her cool and seductive lines.

sarN : yo buddies! come to my forum.
unknown male : why?
sarN : cus I choose you buddie. you're like a fish caught in my net.
unknown male : huh?"
sarN : don't borry buddie. I closed my eyes when i picked you. It doesn't matter if your ugly.
unknown male : then, are you hot?
sarN : of course. do you like 'R' scenes?
unknown male : will you show me them?
sarN : im the best at showin' them

To keep the guys here, she forced them to watch 'R' scene lakorns and eventually it grew on them. Admittedly so, they liked it so much, they became lakorn lovers. Just for sarN they decided to remain here in sarNworld, doing their best to try and hold off some of her female lovers. So far it looks like it's working, however there are still some weak points because most of the guys on sarNworld are ashamed in admitting that they're actual guys and some are starting to make us doubt that they're really are guys. Ex. Darvil a.k.a Tim.

So all in all, no matter what gender we are, we all have some lovin' for sarN because there's just something about her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lmao: dat not true !! The "R" site was created cuz i want ppl to vist my main page so they can click on the google ads LOL .... so i get pay . Also , those clip was not ALL mine LOL>>> some was donated by FANS :lmao: ... but i do admit i was a bit sexist i want only girls as mods....LOLzz i swear i thought Darvil was a girl :wub: :wub: but it tooo late now i have 4 male mods :p . Seriously , i never came accross a Thai lakorn forum where "GUYS" actually exist ..till now :loool: >>> though some are still undercover as we speak and Nameless .... u an undercover tooo :lmao: . YOu know how embrass it is when one of ur coworker saw ur "R" site on ur computer at work LOLlllll and they were having second thought about me :wacko: not to mention wat if one day my parent know about it LOL.. so funnie.. im so bad .. :sweat:

STIMA

LOL so funniee..
but what is their to be ashamed of?! girls should be ashamed that they like R scenes.!! LOL but they're not.......and our parents don't know o_o

noungning

Heartless
lol interesting stuff there lol marc...um u gotta be one of her fishy stuck in the net and can't get out because the bigger fishy like darvil bosses you around to do some hardcore labor lol

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
I'm a guy. I've been a member for quite some time, since the old forum days. I visit the forum here and there, when I am bored and when I feel the need to get in touch with my feminine side:)

Though I must Confess, I DONT watch Lakorn of any sorts. I think Lakorn is made for women. I mean what kinda guy would wanna sit there and stare at the TV for 3 hours straight every day. Guys go the gym and work-out, fix cars, fix the house, play sports, work overtime, recreational sports...etc....The few guys that I know of that watch lakorn, tend to be very lazy & sleep alot. So yeah, I have no plans of getting addicted to lakorn....

I guess its ok for a woman to be addicted to lakorn. Watching lakorn is very feminine, which is what guy likes. Though, not too much, would want her to invest some time into doing common chores such as cooking, cleaning and inside the bedroom duties...:)

The few times I visit the forum, I (come here to)...

(90% of the times) read the forums
(5%) download thai mp3's
(5%) to see if we have any HOT new female members :p

noungning

Heartless
Lionheart said:
I'm a guy. I've been a member for quite some time, since the old forum days. I visit the forum here and there, when I am bored and when I feel the need to get in touch with my feminine side:)

Though I must Confess, I DONT watch Lakorn of any sorts. I think Lakorn is made for women. I mean what kinda guy would wanna sit there and stare at the TV for 3 hours straight every day. Guys go the gym and work-out, fix cars, fix the house, play sports, work overtime, recreational sports...etc....The few guys that I know of that watch lakorn, tend to be very lazy & sleep alot. So yeah, I have no plans of getting addicted to lakorn....

I guess its ok for a woman to be addicted to lakorn. Watching lakorn is very feminine, which is what guy likes. Though, not too much, would want her to invest some time into doing common chores such as cooking, cleaning and inside the bedroom duties...:)

The few times I visit the forum, I (come here to)...

(90% of the times) read the forums
(5%) download thai mp3's
(5%) to see if we have any HOT new female members :p
[post="100385"][/post]​

lets talk about fair share... u do the bathroom, and the cleaning. and i'll try to cook?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
tye, I dont watch lakorn, I'm here mostly for the lao section chat, and sometimes enter the chatroom.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
noungning said:
lets talk about fair share... u do the bathroom, and the cleaning. and i'll try to cook?
[post="100422"][/post]​
Ok fine enough, lets talk about fair share :)

ok i will cook, clean the bathroom, keep the house clean & sew.

You can do the plumbing when it breaks,fix the house, fix the car(routine oil change, brake-pads, water pump, change radiator, change the clutch...etc ) because I wouldnt want to a pay a mechanic $500 for something you could do in 3 hours.

LOL ..Noungning you didnt read the post thoroughly. I wrote " invest some time into doing common chores". I didnt write "You are my slave" :)

noungning

Heartless
Lionheart said:
Ok fine enough, lets talk about fair share :)

ok i will cook, clean the bathroom, keep the house clean & sew.

You can do the plumbing when it breaks,fix the house, fix the car(routine oil change, brake-pads, water pump, change radiator, change the clutch...etc ) because I wouldnt want to a pay a mechanic $500 for something you could do in 3 hours.
LOL ..Noungning you didnt read the post thoroughly. I wrote " invest some time into doing common chores". I didnt write "You are my slave" :)
[post="100475"][/post]​

lol yea i tend to over look certain words because other words over power those words :unsure: ...especially, why do feminine chores stick to women? of course i can fix, just give me more than 3 hours because i can't say i know how to fix it without learning.

well at the time i read it... it sounded like you will be my slave. -_-