Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sprite

• Dr. Pepper

• Total voters

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i pick pepsi but Fanta is really common in Thailand also Pepsi have u guys drink the new Thai Fanta? I did it taste soooo good :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
MOUNTAIN DEW BABY!

I'm addicted to Code Red :p

Love every drop that touch my tongue.. ummm yummy tasty.. heavenly.. Its like having a beautiful girlfriend everytime you drink it.

juicee

sarNie Elites
i've never like soda, ever since i was a kid. the only soda i could stand is sprite. the sprite is thailand is super sweet though....

S

sunflower

i was looking for some alcohol... but i like fanta most... but the commercials they air in the states and movie theatre are hella gay! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
sunflower said:
i was looking for some alcohol... but i like fanta most... but the commercials they air in the states and movie theatre are hella gay! :lol:
[post="11204"][/post]​

coke !!! i heard it was make from crack --- :p .... it prolly is cuz im addicted :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
coke !!! i heard it was make from crack --- :p .... it prolly is cuz im addicted :lol:
[post="11210"][/post]​
u so funny sarN :lol: yea i heard in school it was made from crack that's why people prefer coke over pepsi :p

juicee

sarNie Elites
you're right, they actually used to make coke with cocaine, but not anymore....

the only time i drink coke is when i use it as a mixer....

S

sunflower

sarN said:
[post="11210"][/post]​
in the old times it was made from coke... not anymore though.. it's illegal in the states... but i heard that they still make it in mexico... ;)

hakage

sarNie Egg
i like cream soda. coke is better cuz it has a smooooth taste unlike pepsi (it has nasty after taste).