which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The more I watched lakorns the more I realized half of the people in the industry can't act. Some needs to be supporting and others shouldn't be pra'ek or n'ek let alone keep on getting roles as one.

Bomb: enough said...hence his name is bomb after all

Sean: I tried watching his lakorn and was excited to watch the one with Esther but I couldn't go past 3 episodes because he doesn't have pra'ek vibe. I wanted to like him as pra'ek but try as I may I had to give up at the end.

Diana: Her mouth makes her look older than she is. When she smiles it lessened the old look in her but something about her isn't n'ek to me. I know there are worse actresses out there but she's lacking the spark when she becomes one. Though when supporting she's tolerable but when the attention is on her she's not good.

Mint: I like her so me writing this isn't easy lol but she's so stuck in one role she's not going anywhere or progressed in her acting. She's old enough to take on mature roles and get out of the box of being safe. She will not reach her potential if she's doing the same thing. I guessed, I never care for those that'll keep on being Ok. She's in the industry long enough to be further than she is right now.

Om: The more he's acting the more he gets bland. How did he gets blah so fast. I wonder if it's the Poo effect lol. His lakorn with her was one of his worst.

Kim
Vee
Boy

Taew: she's not bad bad... but something about her where I can tolerate for a bit then I'm out. I can't truly explain but she can't hold my interest for long.

Mai: too confident for her own good and it transfer into arrogance. Not to add, she literally burned a lot of bridges as she moves a long. Ever since her movie was a success (more due to the guys really) she has gotten too big too fast and somehow she comes across as :I am better than you: and it's so unattractive. Her acting doesn't flow. But she's a model.

Tik: needs to retire as pra'ek. In his latest lakorn he's a shell of himself. He has so little chemistry with his n'eks.

Push: oh well lol

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
Honestly...........
New wongsakorn - I don't know I feel his acting is just bad with trying too much to be the character he's acting and he have no emotion within any of his lakorns I just don't feel it and he's not good at acting at all and he's not even cute

Vill - I mean she is pretty and all that but her acting to me is weak and need more practicing

Esther - Oh god I don't know what to say just that I think she doesn't fits in any role as a n'ek its just too much to even trying to watch her in one

Mai Davika and Min pechaya - They use to be the cute and adorable sweet girls until they try too much to wanting to become the dramas Divas

And last but not least that I could think of right now is .........Weir - I feel he just need to stop I never like him in any lakorns because he's annoying in most of it like when he tries to be funny oh god kill me no I just could not stand it its so irritating

Alright I might get many disagreement in this I don't know but we all have opinions of what we thought and let's just all be opened minded in peaceful :angel10:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh my New...he is on an island himself that I forgot. New was actually cute when he first debut. And his acting actually wasn't bad. But I have no idea what happened. One day, I think I forgot about channel 7 then I stumbled upon his lakorns and he's a new person lol.

His lakorn with Mai was so darn awful. His hair had more movements in it than New the entire lakorn. He was more worried about which direction his hair is placed than him showing any kind of emotions. I don't even think he realized he was actually in a lakorn to be honest. He was stiff and comes across as reading his lines. He have no chemistry with Mai and his eyeliners are just wrong. He had more eyeliners than the n'ek. I can understand makeup but when it's more than the girl you are next to...we have a problem. But like with other people he is still getting pra'ek roles.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Vee
Kelly
Boy
Kim
Yaya
Taew
Bella
Mew Nitta
Rome
New
Esther
Diana filpo
Smart
Chompoo
Stephanie
Poo
Green
Thanwa (mouth/chin area too weak)
Cheer (Not N'ek material)

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Lol this was an interesting thread to read because literally everyone at least from the younger generation has been mentioned. It goes to show that we all have such different taste and it intensifies the reason why there are so many actors and actresses out there. Different strokes for different folks. Whenever I see some fans trying to discriminite against one actor to praise their favourites, I think to myself.. imagine how boring it would be if we all had the exact same opinions and only watched one person onscreen? Anyways, I don't think I can make a list since I can't exactly tolerate a good majority of people these days. If this was back in the early 80s and 90s, I could watch almost anyone on screen regardless if they were physically appealing because at least the storyline was guaranteed to be decent. Now there's only a handful of people I can watch lol. I guess I'll mention the most obvious one, Bomb Tanin!! This boy cannot act even if his life depended on it and the same goes for Richy. These two are the worst duo I've ever seen grace the television screen.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was surprised with how much I liked Pat in LSR, sometimes she was kinda stiff but I think she was pretty good in there. Girl cries so beautifully, makes me wanna cry to.....but i remember... i look kinda ugly crying... I guess she could be a threat lol. She has lots of potential especially when she's so young.

The stars that I can't/won't watch

Yaya, I don't get the hype around her, her acting skills finally peak through a bit recently but she's been a "Top actress" for like 7 years now. I guess we can all say she wasn't lucky enough to get better roles like Jee in KC before or whatever but I don't think I'll ever understand why she has so much hype. I don't think i'll be watching her lakorns anymore, unless its for Nadech, probably not though, I just find other actresses better and more interesting.. :rolleyes:

Chompoo, I can't seem to watch her lakorns. I think she's over hyped and match n'rai more. I like her as a person though.

Diana, I'm cool with her as a supporting actress but as a nang ek, her mouth bothers me so much and her lips are so thin, every time she talks, I forget to read the subs.

Margie, she's average looking and an average actress.

Someone mentioned Kim cries the same, I'm not offended at all I do feel like she has been acting the same for awhile now but now I'm thinking does everyone cry differently in every lakorn? I never noticed, I always thought if you cry you just idk, cry :confused12: like how do you change your crying?

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
A good actor/actresses should cry differently depending on the storyline, character and circumstances of the scene. Crying differently means to convey the emotions and the build up of the character you're portraying. It's not so much about how you look physically when crying but more about the emotions you're expressing and how you're doing it. Are you angry? Devestated? In physical pain? If you're playing two different types of roles, you shouldn't be cryinging the same way. The technique used to show the tears can be similar but the overall feeling that you get as the viewer should not be the same. A good example would be Sammy's character as Praeploy in Bodyguard Sao. She was a young orphan who watched her parents being murdered to death and so growing up, she's always been very emotionally detatched and is wary of her surroundings. For someone who is not use to showing signs of weakness, when she cries, it's in a subtle way. Her facial expressions remain somewhat guarded and the tears are more understated. This would be different to the way she cries in another lakorn where she's playing a more fiesty and lively character where her facial expressions are indicative and demonstrative. Not sure if my explanation makes sense but hopefully you get the gist of it lol.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I wouldn't want to watch Boy Pakorn. He seems like a douchebag, no offense. I saw this post on IG last time

https://instagram.com/p/BRuPvYWgydD/

And I thought it was super meannnnn. Don't care if he's trying to be funny or get back at Toey for slapping him when acting, he's an @ss for doing stuff like that. He also looks disgusting. :confused0:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was OK with Boy until his sex scandal but pretty much over him after FLF. His acting doesn't match up to his hype but in Thai industry it rarely does. Sometimes, they make you wonder how do people get so far ahead with acting skills that keep on repeating itself.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I was surprised with how much I liked Pat in LSR, sometimes she was kinda stiff but I think she was pretty good in there. Girl cries so beautifully, makes me wanna cry to.....but i remember... i look kinda ugly crying... I guess she could be a threat lol. She has lots of potential especially when she's so young.

The stars that I can't/won't watch

Yaya, I don't get the hype around her, her acting skills finally peak through a bit recently but she's been a "Top actress" for like 7 years now. I guess we can all say she wasn't lucky enough to get better roles like Jee in KC before or whatever but I don't think I'll ever understand why she has so much hype. I don't think i'll be watching her lakorns anymore, unless its for Nadech, probably not though, I just find other actresses better and more interesting.. :rolleyes:

Chompoo, I can't seem to watch her lakorns. I think she's over hyped and match n'rai more. I like her as a person though.

Diana, I'm cool with her as a supporting actress but as a nang ek, her mouth bothers me so much and her lips are so thin, every time she talks, I forget to read the subs.

Margie, she's average looking and an average actress.

Someone mentioned Kim cries the same, I'm not offended at all I do feel like she has been acting the same for awhile now but now I'm thinking does everyone cry differently in every lakorn? I never noticed, I always thought if you cry you just idk, cry :confused12: like how do you change your crying?
Thank you !! For giving some love to Patricia. This girl was the best thing in LSR ! Her beauty is no joke too

About Chompoo I just can't with her facial expressions in Cupid series. She got this constant frowning face and her droppy eyes don't help

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
A good actor/actresses should cry differently depending on the storyline, character and circumstances of the scene. Crying differently means to convey the emotions and the build up of the character you're portraying. It's not so much about how you look physically when crying but more about the emotions you're expressing and how you're doing it. Are you angry? Devestated? In physical pain? If you're playing two different types of roles, you shouldn't be cryinging the same way. The technique used to show the tears can be similar but the overall feeling that you get as the viewer should not be the same. A good example would be Sammy's character as Praeploy in Bodyguard Sao. She was a young orphan who watched her parents being murdered to death and so growing up, she's always been very emotionally detatched and is wary of her surroundings. For someone who is not use to showing signs of weakness, when she cries, it's in a subtle way. Her facial expressions remain somewhat guarded and the tears are more understated. This would be different to the way she cries in another lakorn where she's playing a more fiesty and lively character where her facial expressions are indicative and demonstrative. Not sure if my explanation makes sense but hopefully you get the gist of it lol.
Oh wow thanks for this! Very interesting! I can never be an actress lmao

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wouldn't want to watch Boy Pakorn. He seems like a douchebag, no offense. I saw this post on IG last time

https://instagram.com/p/BRuPvYWgydD/

And I thought it was super meannnnn. Don't care if he's trying to be funny or get back at Toey for slapping him when acting, he's an @ss for doing stuff like that. He also looks disgusting. :confused0:
I was OK with Boy until his sex scandal but pretty much over him after FLF. His acting doesn't match up to his hype but in Thai industry it rarely does. Sometimes, they make you wonder how do people get so far ahead with acting skills that keep on repeating itself.
Right I don't get the hype around him either! I don't think he looks good, his best role was probably in 4HJHKK and even then Lom was not a hard character to achieve. I will never get his sense of humor either, he's too harsh. Somehow he's one of the top p'eks, I will never understand the fame him and mark has.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thank you !! For giving some love to Patricia. This girl was the best thing in LSR ! Her beauty is no joke too

About Chompoo I just can't with her facial expressions in Cupid series. She got this constant frowning face and her droppy eyes don't help
I guess that's some reason for fans to feel threatened, girl was young and had more potential than Kim and Yaya at that age and she still has more time to improve.

sarNie Adult
Right I don't get the hype around him either! I don't think he looks good, his best role was probably in 4HJHKK and even then Lom was not a hard character to achieve. I will never get his sense of humor either, he's too harsh. Somehow he's one of the top p'eks, I will never understand the fame him and mark has.
Actually, I was surprised with Boy's acting in that Mafia series with Janie. Especially in the ending where
his character presumably dies.
I found it to be different in the other things I've seen him in. Changed my opinion about the guy, or at least his acting chops.

As for the topic, I can't stand the N'Rais shouting (Screeching) when they go ballistic. Like it really grates my ears haha I don't know if it's really the style in lakorns but n'rai's having a meltdown isn't pretty to watch. I think the worst meltdown I saw was in Khun Chai Ratchanon when the mom was left by the dad of the actual N'Rai. She was screaming for the guy not to leave her then she was literally on the floor, whining and screeching. I don't know where they got the idea that it's awesome. I find the cool evil b*tches n'rai type to be more pleasant to watch.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess that's some reason for fans to feel threatened, girl was young and had more potential than Kim and Yaya at that age and she still has more time to improve.
Preach it ! During LSR airing Suddendly one could see sooo many people cheering for Taew and Nadech and somehow shading Patricia -.- when she was the one saving the day most of the time. Plus her acting kept improving and she had the whole package. Her character is still one of my fav in lakorns. Hope she get a role like that again

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Preach it ! During LSR airing Suddendly one could see sooo many people cheering for Taew and Nadech and somehow shading Patricia -.- when she was the one saving the day most of the time. Plus her acting kept improving and she had the whole package. Her character is still one of my fav in lakorns. Hope she get a role like that again
Pat was great on her own, even if she didn't get any love scenes with Nadech.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I never watch Pat before, but Pat's acting in her Lakorn with Mark is bad! Seem like she doesn't get her facial expression and body language in the right place.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow thanks for this! Very interesting! I can never be an actress lmao
NP! Haha me neither. I actually took a lot of acting and drama classes a few years back and while it was fun, I realized that I'm much more passionate about singing and dancing instead. Acting is very dynamic. You can learn to be a good actor/acresses but everything really has to come from within. It's either you have that passion or you don't.

As for Patricia, I think she has a lot of potential but she just hasn't hit that mark just yet. Working with Khun Ruay and P'Kai so often hasn't helped her move forward because while the characters she portrays are different from each other, they don't offer a lot of depth or growth. Her past co-stars also haven't been able to bring out that fire in her either. I honestly think her overall package is very similar to Yaya where both have the same appeal. Both Yaya and Patricia are well rounded girls; well spoken, educated, respectful, considerate and humble with good work ethics. Obviously both are extremely beautiful and versatile in their physical appearance and even their acting styles are somewhat similar in my eyes. The main difference for me is that Yaya has the upperhand in acting because her body language is more expressive but in terms of personality, Patricia comes off more refined and mature which I prefer. She has the perfect balance of cuteness and sophistication. They might not be the most skilled actresses but I see ambition and determination in them which tells me that they have the ability succeed their own individual endeavours once they are put to the real test. So many people around the globe don't just love Yaya because they think she's the best actress of her generation. They like/admire/adore her because she's a representation, a reflection of the kind of person they aspire to be. She encompasses the values and morals that people deem important. According to fans, she's that girl who would attend concert practices everyday despite having a foot injury, the girl who would film an underwater scene multiple times to satisfy the producer when she has a high fever, the one to walk in the rain to attend an event when other forms of transportation weren't available at the time and still put on a smile when senior actresses were making a jab at her, the one who would offer her fanclub rides home when it was dark outside, the one who would pout and sulk because she didn't want to leave her fans by themselves. It was no surprise to me why so many fandoms, especially Yaya's felt threatened by Patricia because she was just as promising during her debut. Her looks alone is already threat to many lol. Heck, I'm not the biggest fan of Yaya myself and I often get extremely really annoyed of her aeb-baew-ness offscreen and career management. However, I also acknowledge that she some really great redeeming qualities that very few actresses have which makes her standout from the rest. I see a lot of similarities in Patricia as well so I hope that they will work with good productions and find their way to becoming the type of actress they want to be.

Last edited: