WHICH ONE?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
WHO DO YOU GUYS LIKE BETTER NAMFON OR PAT? TO ME NAMFON'S LOOK APPEALS TO ME MORE THAN PAT. I ALSO LIKE NAMFON WITH POR BETTER. I WILL LOVE TO SEE NAMFON WITH DAN D2B, BIG D2B, BEAM, OIL, AND JOON.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i like them both...but as in terms of lakorn acting, i like Pat a bit better because i think she acts a bit more convincing because she seems so down to earth.. but Namfon is definitely very pretty... so is Pat....

as for which one looks better with Por...hmm...i think i have to go with Pat because Namfon looks better with Ta Warit from their lakorn Jao Sao Kor Taan...

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I like them both, can't choose...
They're both pretty, in their own way.
Pat is just too skinny in my opinion, and
Namfon is just right.

Now, if you were asking about acting
abilities, I'd have to go with Pat. I really think

katia

sarNie Hatchling
they both are attractive in my opinion. But i'm a fan of pat's not numfon's. Pat just seems so fun-loving

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Namfon is improving in her latest lakorn, her sad scenes are amazing, her acting has grown alot and she is reaching the top. In term of prettiness, hehe Namfon is very full, and looks super cute, dressed up or not, I've seen her with not much make up on as I've met her in Thailand and she was narak mak mak! her smiles just brighten the day, and she is very smart, and a quite girl too, she was fun as well, very kind and caring.

As for who looks better with Por ... I give it to Pat :p I think Namfon looks better and have so much more chemistry with Aon :lol: and Ta B)
As for Pat, she is way too bony, fans who met her said this but she is also pretty, anyways both Pat & Namfon are friends and they talk to each other. Pat's acting is good too, but she is still considered newbie to me, just like Namfon. Pat seems fun and really out there, talkative and not shy, unlike Fon who is quieter.

The only pek i agree with seeing Namfon with is Oil :p but its so impossible -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes Namfon has been improving in Preuka Sawad. So happy for her. I love Namfon with Por.. I guess its because he's the first praek I saw with her first.. but I love Fon with Aon also :wub: Ta and Fon are also cute. True Pat is really bony she neesd more meat! I would love to see Namfon with Oil also.. hehe but who knows.. hopefully... xxx