which movies have ya recently watch/saw?

anjos

I just saw "the break up, cars and just me luck....." I really like the break up.... as for car.... is good for kids... who love cars.... my two kids love it....

Nameless

N i n j a
the omen.

tickets sold out twice when i went to see it. then finally i saw it. wasn't too impressed since they kept it close to the original. thought they might have changed some stuff around. the kid didn't look evil enough. but it was ok.

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG The Fast and The Furious Tokoyo Drift was so awesome! There was many special appeareances by import models. The ending was cool, Vin Diseal was there to race.! But yah! Awesome movie. Seen it twice! lolz!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
tha last movie i seen was See No Evil..it was alrite...not that great...

the movie i want to watch rite now is The Fast and The Furious tokyo drift!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
i saw fast and the furious tokyo drift. it was a pretty good movie. kinda reminded me of initial d. there was one guy in there that looked like Kong from Jao Sao Katanhan. i say that he was the most decent looking asian guy in there. i recommend this movie. it was great!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well right now im watching Green forest, My home!! OMG!! both William and Owen are CUTE!! i like the name William!!!hehe...good series and it also have some good and cute parts!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just finished watching "A Girl Like MeThe Gwen Arjuno Story on lifetime and yesh I watch lifetime :wub:

its so sad and so wrong =*( makes me wanna make all haters disspear....

Saifah

bite me x___
donna said:
i saw fast and the furious tokyo drift. it was a pretty good movie. kinda reminded me of initial d. there was one guy in there that looked like Kong from Jao Sao Katanhan. i say that he was the most decent looking asian guy in there. i recommend this movie. it was great!
[post="132853"][/post]​
It did remind me of Initial D. But it was a good movie, i like the races, haha! It was awesome!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
NACHO LIBRE!!!

Hahhaha....funny movie. If you liked Napolean Dynomite..you'll love this one. But I think this movie is funnier because Napolean Dynomite was just kinda like "what thaa??" and this was actually funny.