Which Lakorn Would You Like To See Remade?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Manee Yad Fah but don't know who I want to see it it. Anne might remake it since she seems to be going down the list of her popular lakorns but i wonder if she's going to venture outside her comfort zone with her casts.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I would love to see Manee Yad Fah but don't know who I want to see it it. Anne might remake it since she seems to be going down the list of her popular lakorns but i wonder if she's going to venture outside her comfort zone with her casts.
I hope she does open her arms and cast Matt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Anne remake Manee Yad Fah, I am afraid she'll stick to the cast she has been using. I hope she can explore other people. I hate for her to just cast one N'ek and 2 Pra'eks for all her lakorns. It would be a shame if she does that not to add boring as heck.

Fai Luang is something I want to see remake so badly...I love that lakorn with Willy and he was so freaking handsome in there too. He was young enough but still a tad bit mature looking. It has all the cheesy elements of a Thai lakorn for me to enjoy. And having Willy in there is just an added bonus.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I would want to see Ken T pair up with Matt if they do remake Manee Yad Fah. I didn't realize how tall he was until I saw him with Cherry so he would look perfectly good with Matt!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Well honestly, even though I wonder, I don't really care much whether she does or not because I understand that everyone has their favorites. People work with who they are comfortable with. I just want Matt in good lakorns with whoever will cast her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I just want her with awesome productions, but I love Anne and I love Matt so it'd be super awesome to see the two together...for once. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I do want Anne and Matt to collaborate in other productions though like example Rai Rissaya. Something reang where they can showcase their talent. I don't even mind if Matt is the rai and Anne is the nang'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gasp! Is that a sign! Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I do want Anne and Matt to collaborate in other productions though like example Rai Rissaya. Something reang where they can showcase their talent. I don't even mind if Matt is the rai and Anne is the nang'ek.
Agree. But I don't really wanna see Matt rai. Haha. How about nang'ek, but raeng. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think if one day Matt is going rai she'll be so good at it...cause the girl to me, never have that innocent, soft look about her. That is why when she is a raeng n'ek she is so convincing. She can just lift one eyebrow and she looks evil as hell already lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah she's always looked evil in my eyes. Haha. She'll nail those roles like there's no tomorrow. But...I still don't wish to see her rai in the future. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I think if one day Matt is going rai she'll be so good at it...cause the girl to me, never have that innocent, soft look about her. That is why when she is a raeng n'ek she is so convincing. She can just lift one eyebrow and she looks evil as hell already lol
I agree! I think one day (in the long long future hopefully) we will see her rai.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Baan Rai Ruen Ruk (Tao Somchai & Nan Chalita) , but maybe make the pra'ek less psychotic, but still aggressive :lol: 
Mekong (Pete T & Ning K),  this lakorn had a very very very hot bed scene :lol: Someone that looks mature as nang'ek and pra'ek though -.-
Jao Gum Nai Waen (Pip Rawit & Mew Lalita) -  This was one of my favorite lakorns of all time and the stories in it so much crying I did lol! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Baan Rai Ruen Ruk (Tao Somchai & Nan Chalita) , but maybe make the pra'ek less psychotic, but still aggressive :lol: 
Mekong (Pete T & Ning K),  this lakorn had a very very very hot bed scene :lol: Someone that looks mature as nang'ek and pra'ek though -.-
Jao Gum Nai Waen (Pip Rawit & Mew Lalita) -  This was one of my favorite lakorns of all time and the stories in it so much crying I did lol! 
Jgnw like gnao scared me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Jgnw like gnao scared me.
I like weird scary stuff, My parents always told me I am a creepy child. At 4 and stuff while other kids are watching cartoons I was watching Unsolved Mysterieis and Stuff similar to Forensic Files :lol: 

I think the only lakorn that actually kind of gave me the creeps was Pood Payabaht starring Woot Asada and May Pitchanart I remember watching late into the night alone and would be scared to leave the living room to walk to the bedroom lol! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love...love forensic files but I also love snapped. Have anyone seen snapped? Man, there are so many evil women. One time I did a marathon on Snapped it creeps me out but so interesting.

I know it's off topic lol. There's this one case where she killed her husband...but the road to her getting there breaks my heart. I was bawling my eyes out. Her husband wanted her to kill herself for life insurance but she could not do it. Then he wants her to drive and hit a car but makes it look like an accident...she still could not do it. Her husband even have a date marked when he wants her dead, so she was going to kill herself that day or he was going to kill her. Imagine, looking at a calendar and see the marked date. I was speechless. He was a total monster in my book, he had her had sex with other men and recorded it then blackmail her, saying if she doesn't kill herself he was going to show everyone the tapes.

Well, she decided she wasn't going to kill herself because she loves her kids and when he came home one day, she shot and killed him. Her trail was so emotional. The details of what she went through was just gut wrenching. When the jury reached the verdict as she walked in, some were mouthing....you're OK. When they found her not guilty there was no dry eyes in the courtroom. She walked outside and people were lining up clapping, cheering for her. I cried as well...like they say, hell on earth is by far the worst.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
I love...love forensic files but I also love snapped. Have anyone seen snapped? Man, there are so many evil women. One time I did a marathon on Snapped it creeps me out but so interesting.

I know it's off topic lol. There's this one case where she killed her husband...but the road to her getting there breaks my heart. I was bawling my eyes out. Her husband wanted her to kill herself for life insurance but she could not do it. Then he wants her to drive and hit a car but makes it look like an accident...she still could not do it. Her husband even have a date marked when he wants her dead, so she was going to kill herself that day or he was going to kill her. Imagine, looking at a calendar and see the marked date. I was speechless. He was a total monster in my book, he had her had sex with other men and recorded it then blackmail her, saying if she doesn't kill herself he was going to show everyone the tapes.

Well, she decided she wasn't going to kill herself because she loves her kids and when he came home one day, she shot and killed him. Her trail was so emotional. The details of what she went through was just gut wrenching. When the jury reached the verdict as she walked in, some were mouthing....you're OK. When they found her not guilty there was no dry eyes in the courtroom. She walked outside and people were lining up clapping, cheering for her. I cried as well...like they say, hell on earth is by far the worst.
I remember that one! Lol I love those shows ID channel is my favorite haha! I remember when I first learned of Deadly Women, I did a marathon rofl! Web of Lies is pretty interesting too cause it deals with the internet lol 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think that case touched me the most. I remembered I was so hooked onto these shows I was jumping from one show to the other. Until one day, I was like why am I watching them, it's just pure evil and kind of scared me andhow ugly this world is. I kind of stopped. After watching them, I seriously wanted to take a shower full of flowers in the tub to wash away all that bad feeling from watching the shows lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, me too. I cried most of the time when there's kids involved. There's this one case, where the father went to court and had to watched video of his son sexually assaulted and tortured. Where the suspect would video taped everything he did to the boy, including wrapping a wire around him and literally tortured him till he died. The dad started to gag and cried, then had to run out the courtroom.

They asked the prosecutor why he decided to show the video knowing what it would do to the father. He said, he didn't have a choice because that was the crucial part of the evidence regardless how hard it is. I cried, as a mother thinking about it. Anyway, the suspect, I think got death.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to watch all these shows all the time that you two gals were talking about too, but afterward I got so depressed and it affected my health so bad that I had to stop watching.  Now I only watch easy going show, I can't handle too much drama anymore.  But yeah after watching and that animal rescues shows too, I can't believe how peoples are so evil one another and so cruel to innocent animals too. :cry:

Back to remakes, I'd like to see jknw remakes too, I think that show was awesome, except I wish they would add more scenes with p'ek/n'ek at the end.