which actress(es) do you think have a nice figure?

P

PrincessKarina

Poo, Stephanie, Matt, Sammie,

really?? She look like she's in her 40s.
Lol! Yes she looks younger than 55. But her birthday was listed as February 12, 1962. I remember her as Num's character's mom in "Peak Marn 2013". Whao was she vicious in there! Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I think Poo is hot! Despite what people say she isn't a great actress! Lol. @Koy123 and @Marigold
POO actually improved from the last time I saw her with cee siwat. I just wish she come back to acting again instead of travelling everywhere with her new bf. She was suppose to be with weir in his new drama but thisa replace her cause she got sign by an agency in NY. Bummer

P

PrincessKarina

POO actually improved from the last time I saw her with cee siwat. I just wish she come back to acting again instead of travelling everywhere with her new bf. She was suppose to be with weir in his new drama but thisa replace her cause she got sign by an agency in NY. Bummer
Right. I heard that too! Bummer for real! :(

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I see a lot of actresses are getting more workout which is great. Patricia Good one of the many actresses that has a nice slender body. It's good that she's taking hip hop dance and doing other workout to keep her body in shape. She's growing beautifully!