Which Actor Should Matt Peranee Star With Next?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Hahaha. Thanks beautiful ladies! Take your time. I know fine art takes time
I got it! Hehe. You'll have to check out our page though because I can't post the picture here with my phone unfortunately. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks, Phatman!! Ken and Jui look good next to each other. Kan and Susie as well. I hope they do pair up one day! Hmmm... What about Susie&Ken, Matt&Kan, Kan&Jui?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So Matt has been in a lakorn with:
Kong S.
Tye
Nott
Great
Chakrit
Boy
Rome
Smart
James MA
Aum

Did I missed anyone else?

Now, I want her with Andrew, Ken P and a few more. And wishful thinking Weir lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You know, I have a feeling she will pair up with Mark real soon and I do not support that at all. I'd rather see her with James Ma again or James Jirayu.

Lol why do you think she'll pair up with Mark?
Matt definitely needs to pair up with Ken T.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what I'll do if she gets pair up with Mark. As much as I have and support my girl, that'll be the first lakorn I will pass of hers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Thanks, Phatman!! Ken and Jui look good next to each other. Kan and Susie as well. I hope they do pair up one day! Hmmm... What about Susie&Ken, Matt&Kan, Kan&Jui?
Susie and Ken sounds interesting. Hehe. Kan and Jui too. Gosh all these possibilities.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah...Meow, my fun conversation might get some people mad instead. As a matter of fact, it's a guarantee it'll make some folks blood pressure goes up lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Hahahah...Meow, my fun conversation might get some people mad instead. As a matter of fact, it's a guarantee it'll make some folks blood pressure goes up lol
Lol you care as much as i do about that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ananda is like one or two inches shorter than all the tall Golden boys. Lol. He's like 5'10"? Matt is like 5'7"? Good enough. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang...he's only 5'10. That's short hahahah. Matt seemed like a taller girl than that. I am still hoping for her and Andrew before any other pra'eks. Two cute halfies in one lakorn...yeah, I'll be staring at them all day.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
As much as i love Matt and knowing she will leave ET industry,I really want her to pair up with Ken T.She deserve it.And i also want Ken to pair with someone a lot younger but do not make he look like he is her father or what.So Matt is the better choice.As @Phatman and Mahalo doing a fanart,I'll take my part doing a fanvid.
Here is one of my fanvideos  :dance1:  :dance1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueKqySXk1hA