When Best Friend Turn Evil

calla

sarNie Adult
ok..just wanna share my short story.

i have a friend (she used to be my best friend back in high school)
she married after we graduated....and started to act stupid and crazy.
she treat me so bad....even though she lived with husband in different state. she always e-mail me and said bad words about me and tried to find me a man. so when i said its ok i can find a man of my own..then she started to called me with different names. we fight like many times on msn and e-mail. she said sorry and then i forgive her but it wasn't last. she did it over and over againa. so now i don't want to forgive her anymore. so she created a page for me. she put my number there and wrote "feel free to call me, i'm home 24/7". i know nothing about it...until last week when my brother went to that site (since he's also a memeber there) and my brother asked me if its belong to me and when i saw the page....i was so shock. she also post my pic there... :sweat:

my brother e-mail to that her and gave her a warning....but i don't know if the page is still there or not (haven't check it yet). now, guys keep on e-mail and call me. so i don't know what to do...they don't believe me cause they think that's really my page.
i can't believe that someone i used to called my bestfriend would do such a thing.

so guys..becareful......ur best friend or someone that u trust could be ur enemy :blink:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Calla...you shouldn't call her your BF...she's is your worst nightmare...

She has something against you...not sure what cuz I don't know u're history or how well you guys go..but she's basically telling these guys to give you a shout out.....cuz you are home 24/7...whichI find quite offensive and mean....

Anyways she's up to no good and her life must be pretty screwd up so she feels better picking on someone else to make herself feel better...and that person happens to be you....

Advice...don't talk to her...let bygones be bygones but if she strikes back...give her a taste of her own medicine...sorry I sound mean but honestly people like that aren't really someone you would call "A Friend" not to mention "Best Friend".

Muddie Murda

smile...
YOU WANT EVIL PLANS??

=D

=D

YOU COME TO ME!

ahhahahaa jk

I have friend stories too...

lazy to tell now cuz like too busy! no time wahh!
T_T

Someone sell me their time!

---

anyways, she does sound like a freaking nightmare! omg!! how could you still have talked to her!?!?! Well now i hope you've cut the line w/ her. She's horrible!! T_T

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yah!...boy these ppl do exist as clones or something... hahhaa...my exbestfriend was just as bad and i've forgiven her over and over. but now that its' been 6 years apart... i suppose she has changed. but she'll always remain an "EX" best friend n no more.

burn once. forgiven. burn twice, u adjust the temperature. burn thrice, u bitch slap the bitch n bounce.

well...chica. first off, change ur phone number. i know it's a pain, but security wise, u'll be better off in teh long run. second thing, change ur email. delete that dayam account if possible. it's now cursed. third, report the page to the site admin. or post nasty messages on there about it being a total fraud. if it's still not taken down, ....

option 1: fight fire with fire, she gets a page of her own with her picture and personal info also pasted on there... and toss out a few things about her looking for excitement behind her husband's back

option 2: tell her husband how fuck up and psychotic his wife is. and if he doesn't consider stopping her in one way or another, u will report this to the police as defamation and identity theft and he will be charged with co-conspirator, now that he acknowledges her action and does nothing to stop her. she is using YOUR personal info. without ur consent while putting u endanger. oh dayam...that's lots of charges her ass will be facing. to prove it all, they just have to trace the page back to her ip address and ALL DONE :lmao:

woooohooohoo....can't wait to see that bitch's face once u take action.

keep us posted ;) good luck, don't sweat bitches like that. u can handle her, if not let me help ya :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
dfemc said:
yah!...boy these ppl do exist as clones or something... hahhaa...my exbestfriend was just as bad and i've forgiven her over and over. but now that its' been 6 years apart... i suppose she has changed. but she'll always remain an "EX" best friend n no more.

burn once. forgiven. burn twice, u adjust the temperature. burn thrice, u bitch slap the bitch n bounce.

well...chica. first off, change ur phone number. i know it's a pain, but security wise, u'll be better off in teh long run. second thing, change ur email. delete that dayam account if possible. it's now cursed. third, report the page to the site admin. or post nasty messages on there about it being a total fraud. if it's still not taken down, ....

option 1: fight fire with fire, she gets a page of her own with her picture and personal info also pasted on there... and toss out a few things about her looking for excitement behind her husband's back

option 2: tell her husband how fuck up and psychotic his wife is. and if he doesn't consider stopping her in one way or another, u will report this to the police as defamation and identity theft. she is using YOUR personal info. without ur consent putting u endanger. oh dayam...that's lots of charges her ass will be facing. plus they'll trace the account top her ip address eventually.

keep us posted ;) good luck, don't sweat bitches like that. u can handle her, if not let me help ya :)
[post="89562"][/post]​
wow

mskinyi

dfemc said:
[post="89562"][/post]​
phuhahahah damn... (shakes head) i like that quote

sisii

dfemc said:

option 2: tell her husband how fuck up and psychotic his wife is. and if he doesn't consider stopping her in one way or another, u will report this to the police as defamation and identity theft and he will be charged with co-conspirator, now that he acknowledges her action and does nothing to stop her. she is using YOUR personal info. without ur consent while putting u endanger. oh dayam...that's lots of charges her ass will be facing. to prove it all, they just have to trace the page back to her ip address and ALL DONE :lmao:

[post="89562"][/post]​
:mellow: you should be calla lawyer :lol: Very well said...

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz......some people these days.....u can't just really trush on them.

but, hey...thanks for reading my story...you guys making my days better. :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
dfemc said:

[post="89562"][/post]​
Dam....wow...luv some of you're quote...

I never had that bad of an issue with my bestfriends...but one of my close friend was pyshotic....she went around school threatening people and her own boss/aka my boss too....and she was stalking the heck outta me with emails, phone messages...and one time she shut the door and blocked it and wouldn't let me out unless I became her friend again...scared the heck out of me...but yes...she still has my # and Emails but I just ignore her now and she's left me alone.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
df wow i wish u were in the chatroom last night... u missed some action.
[post="89748"][/post]​

ooh u must let me in.... i like gossips. ^_^

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
df wow i wish u were in the chatroom last night... u missed some action.
[post="89748"][/post]​

yup yup, haha...you should of been in there....

dfemc said:
ooh u must let me in.... i like gossips.  ^_^
[post="89959"][/post]​
of course, we have to let you into this one...haha...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
call her husband and tell him she's a whore growing up!!! hahah jp.. sweetie she's NOT a friend let alone a bestfriend.. she's a JERK!! .. kick her to the curb.. you dont need "friends" like that sweetie...

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
holy SHIZZNITS! Your friend is such a whore, just as how KT mentioned it >>> :blink: you should prolly call her husband up and tell him straight up that she needs to back out of your life.

noungning

Heartless
aNnNeE said:
yup yup, haha...you should of been in there....
of course, we have to let you into this one...haha...

aNnNeE
[post="89960"][/post]​
lol ah wells the girls been banned ... hopefully no hell breaks loose lol :shocked:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
lol ah wells the girls been banned ... hopefully no hell breaks loose lol  :shocked:
[post="90282"][/post]​

well it all depends if she ever comes back, and if i find out who she is... then well have to see about it....lol...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
lolz......some people these days.....u can't just really trush on them.

but, hey...thanks for reading my story...you guys making my days better. :D

no problem calla, i mean most of us has a best friend that turns into an enemy, Like me and one of my best buddy. We both use to love street racing alot and fell in love with the same women, and one day years ago she and him went riding and he was drinking and they got into a terrible accident and :angry: the women that we both love so much have passed away, It was just so bad. I just cant beleive that something like this will really happened, life isnt fair sometimes. And now my friend has a grudge on me and every time we met somewhere, he always tried to start a problem saying that I killed her. But I wasnt the one driving, I didnt even know that they were going somewhere. And just becuase we both use to be best racing pals he blamed me for it. I sometimes wish that I can go back and change alot of things that have happened. And now we both are just like enemies, but I dont even blamed him for that accident that he have cuased, just becuase he was my very best friend. I blamed noone, not myself not him either. So we all have a story of our own.