When Best Friend Turn Evil

sarN

sarNie Granny
calla , girl ! Don't get mad ---- get even ! Create a page about her too ! O'yeah make screen cap of the web page she make about u ok (if it still there) . Just in case ur friend throw a law sue at u at least u have evidence she start it first ok ? You have some old picture of ur friend ? Bring it to the Art Mod --> Muddie :rolleyes: :yahoo: right girls ??

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
calla , girl ! Don't get mad ---- get even ! Create a page about her too ! O'yeah make screen cap of the web page she make about u ok (if it still there) . Just in case ur friend throw a law sue at u at least u have evidence she start it first ok ? You have some old picture of ur friend ? Bring it to the Art Mod --> Muddie :rolleyes: <--- she will photo touch something up to ruin her image -----> but if u don't like this idea i have another one !! Give us her phone number and let us 5,000 something sarnies call her up everyday ... dat will scar her !! I'm sure the sarnies in here will love to help u :yahoo: right girls ??
ohh Sarn, that's what i call getting Even, i wouldnt even think of an idea like that....haha i wonder have u tried that before?? that's why ur telling us this?? lol :lol: ... anyways Mother-trucker, if she's my so call friend, i'll be sure she doesnt get to see daylight......what a mofo!!! :loool: :arrg: :lol:

noungning

Heartless
no problem calla, i mean most of us has a best friend that turns into an enemy, Like me and one of my best buddy. We both use to love street racing alot and fell in love with the same women, and one day years ago she and him went riding and he was drinking and they got into a terrible accident and :angry: the women that we both love so much have passed away, It was just so bad. I just cant beleive that something like this will really happened, life isnt fair sometimes. And now my friend has a grudge on me and every time we met somewhere, he always tried to start a problem saying that I killed her. But I wasnt the one driving, I didnt even know that they were going somewhere. And just becuase we both use to be best racing pals he blamed me for it. I sometimes wish that I can go back and change alot of things that have happened. And now we both are just like enemies, but I dont even blamed him for that accident that he have cuased, just becuase he was my very best friend. I blamed noone, not myself not him either. So we all have a story of our own.
when someone passes away, best thing to do is let it go, it's not great to hold grudges, so what you are doing is great.

one day your former friend will understand that things happen for a reason and it's not worth it to be mad at life everyday because of what happened in the past.

with everything... time tends to heal, although it can take a very long time. :)