What's your type/spec?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh, his body is soo yummy yummy , I can stare at him all day & those Tattoo are bad ass loll

sarN

sarNie Granny
But why does the nerdy girl have to die when she finally catch herself a STUD loll , lord, if that what it take to have such a man, send me to heaven , I pray , Amen.

cecilia

Staff member
Because time is short .. love whoever you want to love. I remember someone said that time doesn't wait for anyone so if you're in love with that person, even if you two were to marry for a day and divorce the next day, go for it because you did what's in your guts feeling. I think it's beautiful to think this way because at the end of the day all of us need love and if someone is willing to take that chance with us then do it.

I finished reading a very sweet story on why you should never give up on love. Give it a read when you have a chance because this couple had it hard but end up in happily ever after because they fought to be with each other in ways only the sky knows.

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/201..._pilot&kwp_0=135703&kwp_4=605429&kwp_1=314663

If you don't want to read, you can watch this commercial -- It's very touching!

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think in any couple's relationship there have to be commitment, effort, sacrifice & etc. In this couple's relationship, they did put more of these aspects into their relationship because their relationship is long distance & their jobs made their relationship's growth a little tougher. I think one needs to love each other first but then that love has to go with actions (commitment, effort, sacrifice & etc.) as well & don't give up on love and these actions then any obstacles a couple faces, they could easily overcome them.

Hehehe, it was a commercial for an auto company? I did not see that coming :D. Well a couple meeting each other for the first time in many different ways at many different places at many different moments lol. This couple in video met each other late but at least they met & fell in love.

I hope my fate will not be like this lady's fate :p because I want to have a few descendants :D, descendants I got it from DotS :D.

cecilia

Staff member
Love comes in all shapes and forms -- so don't expect too much lol

I think long distance relationships are hard ... really hard so like the flying couple when they come together time means everything and everything means love each other to the fullest because you never know when you'll see that person again. I agree with you on all those commitments. People can only be so lovable and devoted when they're giving/getting that reciprocate in one way or another.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The funniest thing , both of my brothers have long distances relationship lol , the baby ( my youngest brother ) his online girl broke up w/ him already & they meet on a game site b/c he a game freak, at the time he was 14 & she 18 loll, it didn't work out , she went to college & got busy . my other brother , who recently release from prison last Aug. (after 15 years) talk to his long distance gf for about 3 years now (2.5 during his time jail) . he found her thur a chat room & hit it off since , it bother me what type of girl would talk to a prison mate though lol. She is an Indian living on the reservation , AZ , she have lot of family problems & in need of money all the time , we try to talk my brother out of the relationships b/c he spend most of his paycheck on her & they never meet in person but only talk on phone for hours. He said it's love & she the one & he want to save money to go see her . The family against it b/c we feel she just using him for $ , which is true but no matter how disappointed I am toward this girl , I go against my better judgement & secretly help her w/o my family knowing it beside my brother . Crazy , I just can't help it, I love my brother to much & I want him to be happy , now that he a free man. Money , we can make but happiness is not easily find , so , I clear her taffiic tickets & pay what is needed to reinstated her license , so that she drive to get a job & right now I'm trying to buy her car b/c she use her sister & there conflict about that issue b/c there only one car for the entire family . It seems like , the more I help her, the more problem we come across . You can't get a nicer person like me , seriously , paying a stranger's bill & buying them a car just b/c she date ur brother lol.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Time spent with each other is more precious to long distance relationship couples.

Quotes on love & time

So true! When one is ready, he/she makes good decisions.

Cr to rightful owners

cecilia

Staff member
Love is perfect when you're with the right person ... because you made him/her that perfect person :)

sarN, I hope no one catfish him ... anyway, I was told by someone at work that women like to have relationship with jail mates because this is just another for them to use these men/women since the chance of seeing them out in the real world seem slim to almost impossible. I feel so bad when I heard that .. NO ONE SHOULD USED NO ONE to get to happiness/satisfaction. LOVE ONLY WHEN YOU CAN AND NEED IT not when you want ..

Love is a need -- not a want so be with someone who will love/satisfy your need just as much as you would satisfy his/her too.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh, really! Darn, those girls lol . My brother is a sweetheart , a little slow though but he a decent guy . Well, to bad for her then , they talk when he about to be release HAHAHA . He wanted to fly down to see her when he first out but I was like NOOO, isn't it a bit creepy , for a ex prison mate to go looking for his girl soon after his release loll , he understand & decided to take it slowly first by continue talking to her on the phone. He listen to our advice , got a job , save money, open a bank accounts, work on his credit ect. I feel she is using him for $ , shoot , I even step in & give her $ , she doing something right I see lol .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, Cell, I'm so guilty in that area , I'm such a bad girl , I have sinned bad to those who had love me romantically but the love was not return. It might be unintentional but deep down in my heart , I knew , I had give them false hope , crazy fool I was & I might not learn my lesson too . I pray for the men or women that fall in love with me LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, don't know what else to say lol

Just don't play with their emotions again -- the future ones, I meant.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh, yes , playing w/ people emotional are no good but you know , sometime it unintentional , have you ever try to be friendly to someone but they interpret as we are interested in them? Have you ever enjoy talking to someone b/c you & them have so much in common but nothing else? Have u ever meet someone that you feel sympathetic toward them , that you feel the need to help them in some kind of way? Have u ever meet someone that you love their laugher so much, that u can't help but make them laugh more ? It amazing how people interaction can stir all kind of emotion within us but not necessary all about love , I guess, my personality are so care free that I do not see the serious side of ppl . Now, I have another problem, I need to stop flirting w/ lesbo & butch lolll another false hope I'm doing *sigh*

cecilia

Staff member
I think you can be all those without flirting ... that way you won't feel so guilty about it if people interpret it wrong. I agree that intentional flirting needs to be stopped .. not good for them and not good for you lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' Cell, it not that easy within the environment I work at though lolll , tattoo / vape shop have the craziest ppl , our clients are like freak & vampire if not striper , rapper wanna be or weed head & those are the type I love to joke with loll. Did I ever mention , I'm crazy over big boobies girls lol , I love to make silly joke about it & I love talking to lesbo or butch girls , crazy huh? If you were to work w/ me or just being arround me for a day, I promise , you will never get bore & never ran out of ppl for you to flirt with or test ur skill ^^^ But don't worry, I learn my lesson , I know my boundary.