What's your type/spec?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
One color, black and the Width is half his back. It was sexy lol. He said he's thinking of adding a heart to the bottom of the staff once he finish his residency to symbolize his specialty.

cecilia

Staff member
That looks painful ... all those redness. Ouch! It does give of a sexy appeal to it.

Zoe, your list is long .. and it's too perfect for me. I don't have list .. just someone taller than me, who genuinely love me, can potentially be a good father to my future children ... and someone who is not afraid to show his flaws. He does not have to be Mr. Perfect as long as he is Mr.Right in my eyes  :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
Did he say the heart will be red in color? I think red & black compliment each other.
I have no idea but it will be a picture of an actual anatomy of the heart lol.

My list changes every 5 years as I age lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Want to add one more thing , no short guy ,please , I bully one in HS b/c I was attractive to his handsome face but lord..he was about 4'9 & I couldn't accept it , I have an image to up hold lol, I got this love / hate thing for him loll I don't want him but I can't stand it when he with a girl, so , I bully him , give him a hard time , make funny of his FOBish English , chase after him for lunch $ , gosh I was so awful b/c of my prejudice against short but handsome men HAHAHA

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@cecilia, I know lol. So specific lol. My list will be revised as time passes by lol.
@Mew, I see. My list will change as I age too lol.
@sarN, oh Hien hehe. Who knows maybe he is tall now?

While the looks are important the height is too lol. Which do you prefer?
a) good looking & tall
b ) ok looking & tall
c) good looking & short
d) ok looking & short

I pick a lol!

Ms.Zoe

I know these 3 older married girls, they are petite & short and their husbands are 1 or more than 1 foot taller than them so they are at their husband's shoulder height or a little below. Same scenario for this couple in my neighborhood. My mom says opposites attract, seems like most tall men like short women and most short men like tall women.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Of course A !!! I like tall guy. My ex fiancee is short , about my height , at eye level, it always bother me ,the prejudice continue lol . old man scary b/c they go bald lol . I like them w/ full hair.

Ms.Zoe

I think the baldness depends on other factors not just age because I have seen young men going bald while older men still have full hair, not just as black as when they were younger though lol.

Okay so it seems like we all like tall guys while for looks & age, we are not unanimous about them lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Of course A, bald guys are very unattractive to me. Tattoos turn me off, I remember my teacher telling me that when she first brought her boyfriend (now husband) home to meet her parents, they applied fake tattoos to him and made him look all gangster like,  :lmao3:  :rofl:  now I want to do this to my parents too. My parents hate dating outside of my culture and race/ethnicity, but we'll see who I end up with.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my parent want no American , they are so afraid I might get w/ a black guy , they strongly disapprove & willing to earse me from the family book lol. the area I live at , the majority are black and then Mexican , I see Asian once in a blue moon lol. Black, white , or whatever does not bother me as long as he drug free which 99% of the time he not . Most if not all guy I came across are weed head , even my friends *sigh* but they are not bad ppl .

Ms.Zoe

Finding someone with same ethnicity as yours have many advantages, same language, same culture & etc.

I was even picky that I want to find a guy with same ethnicity as mine & our family speak with the same accent, same usage of words in our ancestors' language. Even though same ethnicity but there are many differences within that ethnicity.

cecilia

Staff member
Revisiting this topic today lol

I want a man who can lead and only ask me to lead when he needs to in our relationship.
I want a man who makes time for me as much as I make time for him.
I want a man who gives me unconditional love lol

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
It easier to get w/ bad guy than good guy , we can get about any guys if we throw ourselves to them loll , that's why good girl are always last in line.