• Pisces

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quarter

Tell me about it.
virgo = virgin =]
dragon = the virgin dragon O_O

at lease i'm not a wet dog :p

but how do i know if i'm sun, moon or mars or whatever?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
virgo = virgin =]
dragon = the virgin dragon O_O

at lease i'm not a wet dog :p

but how do i know if i'm sun, moon or mars or whatever?
You can enter your information here

http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?lang=e&am...b266c616e673d65

You might need your birth time, but guessing it to be 12 pm is okay too.

I know most ppl prob don't know about moon signs annd stuff.

Oh, but your sun sign is just what most ppl call your "sign" b/c it's the most commonly known. For instance, your sun sign is virgo as you mentioned.

You know how the sun isn't the only planet in our solar system and thus it isn't the only planet that determines what we supposedly call our astro personality. There are other planets as well. Just imagine the time you were born and all the planets rotating and moving. Your signs corresponds to the position of the planets at the time of your birth.

I guess this is why some mo dooo buddhists ppl asks for your birthday. I've never went to one so I don't know. But I have studies astrology on my own. I know it prob sounds tedious and boring to the normal person.

But just answering your question :)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
it says i took a wrong turn and ended up on pluto! thats my favorite planet, but i made a mistake. screw it. thanks though =]

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
wow there are a lot of dragons and leos. You know according to some astrologers, the western zodiac leo is suppose to be the equivalent of the chinese zodiac dragon. But Aries can work too. Muaha. Just wanted to comment.

Oh, and owwee_its_leelee, I don't know about whether leos getting bash a lot or not. lol. Depends on too many things. I have two leo friends. One gets bashed a lot b/c she's very confident and loud and sometimes arrogant (which is suppose to be typical of a leo personality). But my other leo friend, I know she's confident and has a quiet pride too, but she doesn't turn ppl off. It depends on your on your combination. :D Like for instance, my loud leo friend has a libra moon and my quiet leo friend has cancer moon, which may soften her personality a bit.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I think the sites not working because it says "Oops you ended up in Pluto".
I hope Pluto's not my planet sign because it's not even a planet anymore! :huh:
Actually I think mine was Jupiter.

You can enter your information here

http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?lang=e&am...b266c616e673d65

You might need your birth time, but guessing it to be 12 pm is okay too.

I know most ppl prob don't know about moon signs annd stuff.

Oh, but your sun sign is just what most ppl call your "sign" b/c it's the most commonly known. For instance, your sun sign is virgo as you mentioned.

You know how the sun isn't the only planet in our solar system and thus it isn't the only planet that determines what we supposedly call our astro personality. There are other planets as well. Just imagine the time you were born and all the planets rotating and moving. Your signs corresponds to the position of the planets at the time of your birth.

I guess this is why some mo dooo buddhists ppl asks for your birthday. I've never went to one so I don't know. But I have studies astrology on my own. I know it prob sounds tedious and boring to the normal person.

But just answering your question :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think the sites not working because it says "Oops you ended up in Pluto".
I hope Pluto's not my planet sign because it's not even a planet anymore! :huh:
Actually I think mine was Jupiter.

aww :huh: really. That was my favorite site. I think it's the link that's probably not working b/c when I go to the original site it works. But here is another link that can give you the same information, although the descriptions aren't as in depth. Once you find your signs by each planet however, you can just google up words like "venus in gemini" or "mercury in scorpio."' There's a lot of information out there.
The link: http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

I was wondering what Quarter was saying. lol

And if you're still interested in the first site, it would still work. Just go to http://www.astro.com/. Thn go to free horoscopes and click the link that says astro portrait. It will direct you to the link that I first gave you... except this time you won't be sent to pluto! lol :p
This site provides more in depth stuff like houses and aspects.. to those who are interested.