What's her name?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay, I haven't kept up with lakorns since I was a child so I have no idea who she is.
There's this actress back in the days, not sure if she still acts but she can't be that old.

She has a mole or beauty mark on her chin (right under her bottom lip). Does anyone know her name? is she still acting?

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure but it think her name might be Jarunee....correct me if i'm wrong anyone. But if memories serve me right then it should be here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
is it Yui ? she have a mole on her chin and she is short . she a singer too . she play in a couple lakorn . she was the n'k in the old version of ba da jai

ling

sarNie Hatchling
You're right...Yui has a mole too. But i thought she is suppose to be older? Yui is around 20ish isn't she? '

Anyways my other post i said Jarunee.....i meant to say Navaluk. Did i spell that right? It's one of em. Did she play around the same time Moradee played? The lady i'm talking about is the one who played Mounradee's sister on Sawang Bien the version with Sam.

Am i right?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm 25, I remember seeing her in lakorns when I was really young, under the age of 14.

She was around the same time Joy Sirilak was doing a lot of lakorns too, they might be about the same age.
I don't know if she sings or not.

Sorry, I don't know who Yui is or Moradee, do you guys have pictures?

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Was that concert recently? It looks recent. I haven't seen her in a long time. Does she still sing? I didn't know she is in her 30s. I thought she'd be in her 20s. My bad. She still look good though. She married right?

I love her in this lakorn with Got way back then. They were still kids. Do you know that movies' title? Know which one i'm talking about?
She's one of my fave girl. The last lakorn i saw of her was with that James guy. She was the n'rai though. Something like Moo ham or something like that.

Anyways any new info on her. I know that she use to be anorexic or bulimic.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: OK Ling I could only answer few of your questions. :lol:
Yes the concert was recently, and I believe she's in her late 20's, not 30's. :D
She now play mostly n'rai, and yes she used to have eating disorder because the actor/actress she played with used to making fun of her, saying she's fat/chubby so she stop eating. :)
I don't believe she is married yet(I could be wrong)... but she's dating Dong(sp)

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Who is she with? Don't think i've ever heard of him. Pics? :p
I saw in a mv a while ago (a guy's mv) about love or something. And he had stars on their with their love ones. Anyone seen it? It had her and this actor, which i don't know his name, eating noodle together and stuff. It had other stars too.

That's sad that she had the disorder. But atleast she is ok now. I would really love to see her put out another album. Her lookthung album wasn't that bad. I love it!!! Had a lot of nice songs.

She's my fave girl! Love her smile. I love one of her song from her "Orange Yui" album.

So do you know of the name of that lakorn with her and Got? Sorry too many questions but i love both of em. :lol:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
She's one of my favs. how come she doesn't play the leading lady role anymore? I thought she did a great job at it and she still looks young.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the lakorn she star w/ Got was call "Sai Rak Sai Sawad" i think there was 3 couple in there . it a peroid lakorn something simlar to Prisana era

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Does sarnworld have that movie to upload or buy? i would buy it....love it! Yes it does have 3 couples. I was hoping some would remember too...it's a long time.

Is she married?