What ticks you off

Fearless

sarNie Adult
When someone uses your stuff and misplaces it and you can't find it

When someone borrows your money and never pays you back and when you ask, they say they don't have the money yet. Yeah right, but they have money to go shopping and buy 5 packs of cigarettes a day.

When someone borrows your clothes and every time you asked for it they always say, it's in the laundry. I'm just like, if you want it that much, keep it then.

When someone borrows your CDs, DVDs, or movies and say that they lost it.

When someone borrows your clothes and don't take good care of it.

When someone borrows your high heels and breaks the straps.

When someone is tailgating you

When you're in the car with your mom and she's driving 40 when the speed limit is 60 and you're eager to get somewhere.

When people wear shoes on your white carpet

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

mskinyi

agree with almost everyting you said cept the tailgating... cuzz i tailgate juss to get on peeps nerve... thats becuase their driving too slow or i'll just cut in front of them and drive even slowerXD

=when someone chew their food with their mouths open
=when someone smacks
=when someone made the mess and you're the one end up cleaning it
=when someone continously ask the same questions over and over
=when my sister forgets what she learn that day from skoo, and has me teach it to her all over again cept thats not the part that gets me ticked off... when 10 mintues later she comes back and goes i forgot again... yet she knows all the script lines to that's so raven and the whole lyrics to lil jon or beyonce, or can remember p'kat 'tick tock' dance routines in a heartbeat... arghhh

there's more but can't think of any...

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
- someone chews loudly
- babies cry
-small children ask too many things or even big people
-boys
- crap music
- spiders coz i am scared of them

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
mskinyi said:
=when someone continously ask the same questions over and over
=when my sister forgets what she learn that day from skoo, and has me teach it to her all over again cept thats not the part that gets me ticked off... when 10 mintues later she comes back and goes i forgot again... yet she knows all the script lines to that's so raven and the whole lyrics to lil jon or beyonce, or can remember p'kat 'tick tock' dance routines in a heartbeat... arghhh

there's more but can't think of any...
[post="107051"][/post]​
I would totally have to agree with you on the sister asking for help thing. My little sister does the same thing. It kinda makes you think like what are they teaching them in school because I was never like that when I was her age. I wasn't always constantly asking for help nor did I keep forgetting...and asking the same things over and over again.

Kinda pisses you off...when you have other more important things to worry about.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
what ticks me off is when:

-people don't say thank you when they recieve their service. :angry:

-they don't clean after themselves at the cafeteria table or leaves their trash in the hallway to class :angry:

-they complain to you about their life problem and expect you to help them. So, when you give them helpful advise they don't take it and then comes back with the same problem and wants you to help which you've already suggested your advice and they reject it. (get my drift). <_<

-When they say they're fat, but they're not. They just want you say that they're skinny; which they were in the first place. :angry:

-Those who don't meet you at a specific time and are 15 to 20 minutes late....( i really hate that) :angry:

noungning

Heartless
wow good venting thread!!! i luv it!!!!!

um okay let's see:

ticks me off:

slow drivers on the fast lane [50 on a 55mph... the worst catalyst to my road rage issues]

waiting for people that promises to be somewhere and either shows up 10 minutes late or never show up at all

people that keeps on changing their mind about stupid things. just make up your fucking mind. if you can't choose between buying a black or a white shirt...just buy both.

liars, if you really want me to hate you, then just let me catch you in your own lie.

people i care about...i guess if i just stopped caring, i just won't be ticked off about anything... everything has a reasoning behind it. and it all stems from caring about something or someone. if only everyone can understand why you do certain things, i speed...because i am worried i'll be late to see you, you never came and i was worried if you're okay, i can't make up my mind because i just am not sure if you'd like what i choose, then you don't have any comments because you don't want to argue...

um but all in all lol, i am just trying to make sense of my behaviors and/or psychotic personality. i'm just strange lmao ...there is no reasoning. i just am ticked off if you choose to do retarded things.

immature people that thinks they are mature is the worst!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hmmm...mine would be:

1) Onion smelling humans :wacko: <<<please take a shower instead of piling on layers upon layers of deodorant and spraying loads of perfume...EEEK!!!! <_<

2) People who asks "Are you Korean or are you Asian?"...please learn to distinguish between the two so you wouldnt sound so umm...no comment :angry:

3) People checking out like over 5 carts of food when the line says "EXPRESS CHECK-OUT" lane :lol:

4) People talking loudly on their cell in restaurants...Ummm...NO! I do not need to hear that your cousin has hemorrhoid! :lmao:

5) Finding female's period juices on the rims of the toilet when going into a unisex bathroom...GROSS!!! :shock:

mskinyi

Wai Wai Noodles said:
3) People checking out like over 5 carts of food when the line says "EXPRESS CHECK-OUT" lane :lol:
[post="109565"][/post]​
OH MY F-ING GORSH i know rye lolx... im a cashier so this gets soo under my skin... no offense but majority be damn freaking bean burritos eater then half be black who pretend not to see the sign... im like look people read the sign... 12 items or less... then some have the nerve to catch an attitude... i swear customers!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
mskinyi said:
OH MY F-ING GORSH i know rye lolx... im a cashier so this gets soo under my skin... no offense but majority be damn freaking bean burritos eater then half be black who pretend not to see the sign... im like look people read the sign... 12 items or less... then some have the nerve to catch an attitude... i swear customers!
[post="109625"][/post]​
Hahaha! Ummm...I'm not a cashier, but I've seen it happen all the time...you can just see the love in those cashiers' eyes :shock:

Nameless said:
Interrupted sleep ticks me off  :D
LOLOL...especially calls from telemarketers ehhhh?!?! :lol:

L

lalalek

I would have to say: PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT HONEST!!!! I can't stand it...i mean i rather know now and get hurt less then get hurt more in the future! Those people should get arrested for acting that way..lol!!!! :lmao:

oh yeah...more little ones

- Not Knocking on the Door before coming in.
- My Older sister....LMAO..she is that annoying :lmao: ..nah there is more but too lazy to mention...
- people that is avoiding me which is so freaken stupid......tell me so that i wouldn't bother you anymore Dummie!!!!!
- Lazy People......
- My Mom's Loud Voice when she gets home from work!
- People messing in my room....

There is probably more but thankgod i don't remember because i can write them all day and still won't be done!!! lol :lmao: :loool:

hakage

sarNie Egg
lalalek said:
I would have to say: PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT HONEST!!!! I can't stand it...i mean i rather know now and get hurt less then get hurt more in the future! Those people should get arrested for acting that way..lol!!!! :lmao:
oh yeah...more little ones

- Not Knocking on the Door before coming in.
- My Older sister....LMAO..she is that annoying :lmao: ..nah there is more but too lazy to mention...
- people that is avoiding me which is so freaken stupid......tell me so that i wouldn't bother you anymore Dummie!!!!!
- Lazy People......
- My Mom's Loud Voice when she gets home from work!
- People messing in my room....

There is probably more but thankgod i don't remember because i can write them all day and still won't be done!!! lol :lmao: :loool:
[post="113493"][/post]​
hey...watch it! Im a lazy god :ph34r:

L

lalalek

hakage said:
hey...watch it! Im a lazy god :ph34r:
[post="113498"][/post]​
Nah i was refering it to my younger sister...She is lazy as hell...... :lmao: No Offense to others k!!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
--When some girl dates someone shorter then them
--When someone drives very slowly
--When somone wakes me up when im sleeping
--When someone steals my stuff
--When someone talks on their cell phone during moveis
--when someone bosses me around
--when someone asks me a lot of questions about why i do the thngs i do.
--When someone rushes me for No Damn reason
--When someone is told to do somethin but dont do it
--When people give other people dirty looks
--When people call me CHINESE(but im not)
--When people leave STUFF around the toilets
--When someone talks about themself liek their someone special

I hope i didnt offend anybody :huh:

noungning

Heartless
hakage said:
+ unorganized desktop!
+ will add more...
[post="113496"][/post]​
omg i was going to do a screen capture of my desktop too!! but ah wells don't want to tick anyone off lol :sweat:

sarN said:
mole .. just mole .. i have lots of them at the wrong place too ..lolzz
[post="113539"][/post]​
omg yeah where exactly is the wrong areas??? lol anywhere that we can mention in the public? hahahah mole sounds harsh man...how bouts beauty mark? B)

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LMAO! Hmmm...I wonder in what wrong places that may be... :ph34r:
[post="113576"][/post]​
^_^ i know what ur thinking! tsk tsk tsk

lol i'm still ticked off from slow drivers, liars, gum on my shoes, no parking spaces, discontinuation of my hair dye color, not having enough time in a day, going to the gym and it being packed like sardines in a vacuum packed can, being sick, driving in the rain, losing my souvenirs in canada :( , having a freaking boring life...gosh am i ticked lol :ph34r: :eek: :p

L

lalalek

sallysosilly727 said:
--When some girl dates someone shorter then them
--When someone drives very slowly
--When somone wakes me up when im sleeping
--When someone steals my stuff
--When someone talks on their cell phone during moveis
--when someone bosses me around
--when someone asks me a lot of questions about why i do the thngs i do.
--When someone rushes me for No Damn reason
--When someone is told to do somethin but dont do it
--When people give other people dirty looks
--When people call me CHINESE(but im not)
--When people leave STUFF around the toilets
--When someone talks about themself liek their someone special

I hope i didnt offend anybody :huh:
[post="113755"][/post]​
damn you gotta alot.....i like the chinese one....good one!!!!! do you still get that? :lmao: