What Lakorn star do you absolutely hate

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I just went back and read my post and it was super cringe and really funny somehow. Hahahaha. I have no right to judge anyone of these actors/actresses because I don't know them in real life personally. I think it's just stupid to hate someone who hasn't done anything wrong to you. And unless they did something really bad like murder, human trafficking, and homewrecking, I don't really hate them. Also you have no right to hate someone based on what their fans do. It's not like they told their fans to act the way they do. So people who hate someone because of the fans are just irrational and stupid. Just because of a few rude fans you never really give the actor/actress the chance to prove themselves and it's a waste because you never really get to know the real person for their talents because you're judging based on people who isn't them.

But I do have the right to not like someone due to their looks or acting though. And there are still a few actors/actresses that I know for a fact that I can't watch no matter how much I like their co-star. And the reason is basically because I think they are too old to be taking pranang roles and acting with girls or guys way younger than them. Unless the story actually calls for an older guy younger girl relationship, it's a no-no. Especially if they're old enough to be their fathers/mothers and still playing as their love interests. And I'm sure I don't have to name anyone because everyone already knows who these actors/actresses are.

But I lied. I can watch it if I really like their co-star and the storyline is really good.

Her smile annoys me. Whenever I’m on fb and I see her and her smile, I’m like scrolling as fast as I can past :rolleyes:
Lol I don't think it's her smile to me but yeah it seems fake, it's because she has so many followers without doing nothing, and like she says Kim is her friend, but not once have I seen her trying to protect Kim from all the rumors with Mark. Plus I just don't get the MY tandem like can you stop please.

Her smile annoys me. Whenever I’m on fb and I see her and her smile, I’m like scrolling as fast as I can past :rolleyes:
Lol she is everywhere, and she gets named Queen of commercials, but I'm like is that such a huge deal and her fans are like yes, and I roll my eyes. I cannot with her baby face, her voice, and her attitude lol.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Kimberley. Her voice is super annoying and her visual is mehh for an actress. Ive tried thong ek for mario and literally skipped all her scenes and ended up fall for second lead pair. Hope she would never been paired with my fav praek in the future because i really cant bring my self to watch her lol

Mookda. too much make up and she makes me cringe everytime she poses

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I used to like Baifern but I think there’s a jealous, vengeful side to her… disagree but I’m assuming she’s the reason Mai and her don’t talk anymore. I just get that feeling abt her. :rolleyes: I wish I was an interviewer, I’d be all up in ppl’s business such as this one, but of course we all have our different views and sides.