what is this a sign of??

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. first and foremost, he is my boyfrewnd.. we've been dating for a year, a month and 1 day.. aniwaise.. today.. i talked to him and he started saying stuffs.. he was like im boring and weird?! wat do you guys think thats a sign of cause i knoe he wouldnt say that on my birthday.. which is today.. but he did?? nd im confused.. :(

----LiNDAHERLOVESFONGXiONG----

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uhm... did you ask him what he meant by that? If he's telling you that you're boring & weird, he might want to end things but doesn't want you to break it off so he probably said that so you would get mad & end things. But that's just from my perspective. The best thing to do is just talk to him, figure out what he means by that & then you can go from there.

Missykat

sarNie Egg
Hmmm...

Sometimes you might be reading into his words a little too deep. He might said I'm boring and weird from perhaps his gift to you. I don't know if he got you something or anything that's lame or not too great. Maybe he's feeling a little down. When people feel a little down, they tend to put themselves down also. Maybe he feel that he didnt do enough for you and putting himself down makes him feel better. Everything and anything can be possible to why he made the comment that he did. So, I say, just tough up and talk to him. He might just need that, and everything will be okay in the end. =)

Smiles!

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
first of all.. he told me that i was boring and weird.. and yea.. i asked him why he said that to me.. but he didnt answer me at all.. yea.. i also think that talking wid each other might solve this problem.. thnx for the help! ill see wat happens and i'll tell you guys!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I get told that I'm boring and weird all the time from my husband :lol: but in that case it's different I guess cause he does it while we're joking around with each other. In your case I really wouldn't know. I would have to say thats a bad sign... but at the same time guys are guys.. I can tell you one thing it could be but judging from your age your a bit young so I don't know if I want to tell you :p lol but goodluck girl!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
oh. well, i tell my bf he's boring and weird all the time. and it doesn't mean i want to end it, i just mean hes boring and weird HAHA. BUT, when HE tells me im boring and weird, i bitch at him for couple minutes, then we go back and talk about our day and stuff.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
we've been ok.. havent talked for a while now.. i feel sad.. he didnt talk to me, even on my b-day..nd yesterday we've argued badly.. :(

XCappy

Mr. Char
we've been ok.. havent talked for a while now.. i feel sad.. he didnt talk to me, even on my b-day..nd yesterday we've argued badly.. :(

Sorry to hear that. It'll probably be wrong or even shocking for you but this is what I think : He wants some spice in this relationship. What I mean by 'spice' :
Safe sex

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry to hear that. It'll probably be wrong or even shocking for you but this is what I think : He wants some spice in this relationship. What I mean by 'spice' :
Safe sex
Im was thinking thats what he wanted too but lol I didn't wanna say cause she look young they look young lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh ok ... now that explains alot .... hun.. you're like what 16-19? if Im not mistaking? You look about that age frame.. if he 6 years older than you then... it could very be what xcy suggested that he wants... guys are guys .. I know its hard to take in that that is what they want sometimes but its the truth.. I can't tell you that your bf doesnt love you cause i dont know him nor you... but from the looks of the way things are going the best way to resolve it is to talk it out and ask him straight out because only children run away from confrontation. sorry have to be harsh with my words

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
Not to be mean...but you guys may not have that many things in common. Try bringing up things he likes to talk about, try making him feel better by taking him out to dinner. Bring up the times when you guys first met. It's something like that, that may make him smile, depending on how he really feels for you. I'm not saying that you guys don't belong, but I just find it real odd that he said that 1 month into your relationship. It's supposed to be the honeymoon stage for you guys.

*I'm sorry if I sounded mean, when it comes to relationships I usually talk this way to my friends so that they can see the harsher side rather than the nice side.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not to be mean...but you guys may not have that many things in common. Try bringing up things he likes to talk about, try making him feel better by taking him out to dinner. Bring up the times when you guys first met. It's something like that, that may make him smile, depending on how he really feels for you. I'm not saying that you guys don't belong, but I just find it real odd that he said that 1 month into your relationship. It's supposed to be the honeymoon stage for you guys.

*I'm sorry if I sounded mean, when it comes to relationships I usually talk this way to my friends so that they can see the harsher side rather than the nice side.

LOL a year and a month into the relationship lol not a month :p

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
yea thats wat he said too.. he said that if things are not working out like how we wanted.. then i could go if i want..

STIMA

i think you should break up with him -_- ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! he should pick a better day to be an ass. he's being a selfish brat.
is he really worth it? you can find a guy who will find you exciting and cool!?
well i dunnoo
maybe you can ask him for suggestions, on what isn't boring? what's not weird?
personally i think weird is good -_-
but i guess cus i'm lazy i say he's not worth the effort

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Depends how he said it.
I've been with my bf for 4 years and sometimes he calls me boring but in a joking way, usually because I won't go out to clubs with him.
He just recently started calling me weird but also in a joking way because I call him weird too.

But if he said it in a serious manner and won't answer you, sounds like he might want to end things.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know I'm sorry if I sound mean but with the 6 year gap he might very well want to end things...
sometimes guys need things from girls that someone your age probably can't give him =/

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
well... we just broke up recently.. nd i feel kinda sad..i still cant get him off my mind cause he was my first boyfrend..