What is the reputation system?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Rep or reputation has been installed on the forum by yours truely.

Basically everyone on this forum (who has at least 2 posts) gets 1 vote per day.

You can use this vote to either give ANYONE a negative or a positive vote. When you do you can give a reason why you did it.

Its not a serious thing. Just for fun. Oh yea everyone starts with ZERO points and you cannot VOTE for YOURSELF. :)

Oh when you score really high on reputation points I will give the person the ability to change their title to whatever they want. Still haven't determined how many points that would be.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:D Thanks Darvil, it's very interesting and cool. I'm sure we'll have fun with this. And can your vote gets build up if you didn't vote some day?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Amy said:
:D Thanks Darvil, it's very interesting and cool. I'm sure we'll have fun with this. And can your vote gets build up if you didn't vote some day?
[post="88228"][/post]​
Its not suppose to. But there are some minor problems when I was installing the mod so there might be some issues.

I've also limited it so that only a maximum of 10 points can be given to a person per day.

Rakniran

How do i know when and where to vote?
I've posted more then i two already and I still dont see any vote sign or watever it suppose to be

darvil

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:
How do i know when and where to vote?
I've posted more then i two already and I still dont see any vote sign or watever it suppose to be
[post="89113"][/post]​
Rakniran

Look at my warn level.

Look above it. Do you see Rep:? do you see a red - and a green +?

Click on that to give someone a negative or a positive point.

S

sunflower

oh.. also make sure you're using Muddie's skin.. not the IPB default skin... GueSs and i couldn't see it at first cause we were using the IPB default skin... :blink:

darvil

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
I tried to vote for people today 3/15/06 but it gave me an error message several times? Pourquoi...
[post="91461"][/post]​
Blue you can only vote once per day.

The funny thing is that our server time is wrong so it switches to another day at about 6pm. So if you vote at 7 pm today and try to vote at 4pm tomorrow it wont' work.. til after 6pm..

yea yea .. I'll take care of that later :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
menia said:
Help!! I can't vote because I don't see the (-) and (+) sign beside the bar.
[post="104105"][/post]​
Well. Are you looking at YOURSELF? You can't see your own + and - becuase you cannot vote for yourself.

Look at other people and see if you can see it.

Also are you using the default skin? You NEED to use Muddie's skin to see it.

menia

Darvil said:
Well. Are you looking at YOURSELF? You can't see your own + and - becuase you cannot vote for yourself.

Look at other people and see if you can see it.

Also are you using the default skin? You NEED to use Muddie's skin to see it.
[post="104141"][/post]​
Dravil, I used to vote before, but recently I don't see those (+) and (-) sign anymore. I know that if I look at myself I wouldn't see those sign. I did used Muddie's skin. Other thing is I never see any warning bar. Maybe admin or mod are the only one who can see warning bar?

darvil

sarNie Adult
menia said:
Dravil, I used to vote before, but recently I don't see those (+) and (-) sign anymore. I know that if I look at myself I wouldn't see those sign. I did used Muddie's skin. Other thing is I never see any warning bar. Maybe admin or mod are the only one who can see warning bar?
[post="104513"][/post]​
Try changing your skin. I think you're using a skin that isn't supported.

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
i changed all skin u hv but i still can't see any + or - :(

bugger007

sarNie Hatchling
Before I could see the + and the - to give people reputation points. But now they are gone. And yes, I do apply the right skin.

Am I the only one with this problem or is somebody working on the webboard ?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No its not you its grandpa darviee lol =x just pm him and he'll fix it for u =) thats what I do ....this happens to me sometimes to ... so i guess its the webboard =x so just pm grandpa darviee or catch him and flash chat and make his lazii butt work lol i kidd i kidd <3 grandpa darviee

darvil

sarNie Adult
there is some issue with the rep system.

Its like half broken.. urrrg

Its a big mod so its hard to see where the error come from.