What happened to Sornram ? Why he is in hospital again?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
oh totally feel bad for him it's like he can't get a break right now...sending him good thoughts...poor guy!

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
the news from manager.co.th said he was waiting for his turn to act for the lakorn he's currently shooting called 'sood dan hua jai', as he was waiting he was biten from something they don't know what but it's poisonous to the point it made him cry because the area that was biten was bruised and burned. additionally says, his right side of the body is all numb, so he was sent to a hospital in nakorn naiyok.

i guess it was his break, he was sleeping outside on the bamboo bench and felt something bit him, so he took off his shirt and saw red spots like something bit him, but at first he thought it was just the bamboo splitter that might've poked him, that's why he felt something bit him, but a bit after it got bigger and bruised up and created a hole on his skin, and created a burnt spot on the skin. so then he went to the hospital. they said in the area there are plenty of poisonous snakes so it might've been a snake that bit him... then they moved him to his regular hospital.
Thank you noungning .thanks for your translate and analysis of this article.

OH~~so many best wishes to p'num here .it must a big power support him recover soon. :D

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
Don't worry about him now. he is getting better even can receive interview .
Very glad to see his good situation ^_^
some pictures
(credit to his fan club)

mega

sarNie Egg
so poor p'num...he's my first idol actor thailand cos i first interested to watch thai lakorn is p'num lakorn with kob .they re make a cute couple ...i wish he will fine soon. :(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yep with you on that...when i was young it was him and Kob's lakorn that got me intertested in them way back then...glad to see he is getting better.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That's straight out of a lakorn!!!!! Don't hear too many celebrities getting snake bites........... But super glad Num is feeling better. He's one trooper!!!!

Rakniran

omg,thats horrible..

those rashes or bite dont look so good at all.Its so big and very pink.
I hope he get better soon.
Im glad that is not a snake.
scarey

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
ON THE THRID PICTURE IT LOOKS SO PAINFUL....
I FEEL SO BAD..I WISH AND HOPE HE FEEL BETTER.
AND BACK TO DO MORE LAKORNS>>>
HOPE HE RECOVER SOON...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
woooooo that snake bit sure did something else to him...in the interview screen caps he looks so much younger :loool: somehow he reminds of of dan from d2b...lol which happens to also be his son in koo gum! :loool: glad to hear that num is doing a lot better now!

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
omg,thats horrible..

those rashes or bite dont look so good at all.Its so big and very pink.
I hope he get better soon.
Im glad that is not a snake.
scarey
Yes, I think so. The sore place on his body looks horrible.
picture

(credit to his fan club)

He should take care of himself,don't be in such careless anyway.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Poor guy, looks like he's in a lot of pain.
Hope he makes a quick recovery.

But why are there photos of him taken in a hospital room?
Ever heard of privacy?

From the photo the rash or bite doesn't look all that bad, I've seen worse.
I've seen a snake bite and that doesn't look like it, like someone else said it's probably a spider or something.