What college/university do you go to?

vina_lek

tang071 said:
georgetown...really? i wanna go there. ouch but its so close to home. haha. and umd what a big no no for me, i actually want to move away from the state of maryland. i plan to go to georgetown, princetown or uva.
[post="30630"][/post]​
...exactly why I went all the way to PSU B) . It's not b/c I don't like MD, but I needed a change of scenery. Plus, housing was extremely cheap for me there. :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg guyz...im so scared about university/colleges.....i dont think i have the potential or capability to get into either or...*tears* ....losin hope once again..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
pink mafia said:
i go to University of the Pacific...stockton, CA..go pacific tigers!! (big west champs for basketball!)
[post="27148"][/post]​
Hey I am an ALUMNI there. I finish University of the Pacific back in 2002. And just finish Keller Graduated School of Management in the East Bay June 2005.

What year are you now?

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
t0nz said:
OMG, Juicee you must be really smart! ::bows down to you:: lol.

anyways, I go to UC-Riverside...haha..highlanders..

>.> <.< >.<
[post="28332"][/post]​

Hey i just read this. sorry if my response is a tad late. But I went to UCR in 1997. and yea...go highlanders!? what the hay kinda school symbol is that? LOL jk...but yea... n e way, i am now at THE University of Arkansas, Little Rock...since i moved here from Cali...

Well, there is my two cents. :)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Bou said:
omg guyz...im so scared about university/colleges.....i dont think i have the potential or capability to get into either or...*tears* ....losin hope once again..
[post="31218"][/post]​
Haha, don't be afraid of them. I'll sure you'll get into one. Anyone who actually has an ambition of getting into one will do it. If you have the ambition, you have the potential. Then again, if you don't, you can always go to Clown U, home of the Dungeon Monkeys baby!! :lmao:

Next week, we play the Dancing Fairies of Gypsie College in football. Wish us luck, those magical bastards can be tricky sometimes. B)

But yeah, you'll be fine. Keep reaching for it, and it will happen. Remember the movie "Field of Dreams?" "If you build it, they will come."

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
Khatiya said:
Hey I am an ALUMNI there. I finish University of the Pacific back in 2002. And just finish Keller Graduated School of Management in the East Bay June 2005.

What year are you now?
[post="31226"][/post]​
kool!...i'm a sophomore majoring in theater arts...are u from stockton?

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Im not quite in college yet...but Im planning on attending Arts Institute in MN somewhere once I get out of high school. I heard its expensive...so errm, hopefully I'll be able to find the money to go there.

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
sc vs ucla, one of the best rivalry ever...i didn't go to last years game, but i heard it was pretty close and some calls were questionable in favor for SC...and random tid bit one of my best friends uncle coached Reggie Bush....

but yeah LALA23X23if you decide to go to ucla let me know so i could get you into thai club or something...its a damn good school, and marduk, TRUE everything you said about berkeley and ucsd, im from san diego and i hate that campus it sucks! UCLA is the best UC school, but the imporant thing is whats best for YOU
there's a thai club too?? whoa thats soo cool? what does the thai club do? and if i go, ill definately let you know. i hope that i'll be housing there...depends if my dad would let me move out haha

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
pink mafia said:
kool!...i'm a sophomore majoring in theater arts...are u from stockton?
[post="31611"][/post]​
Oh wow theater arts, something I think I would be very terrible in lolzzz.. Congrats to you, ur almost there!!!

I used to be in Stockton while studying at UOP but when I continued for my Master I moved to the East Bay as it was closer to school and work =)

juicee

sarNie Elites
LaLa23x23 said:
there's a thai club too?? whoa thats soo cool? what does the thai club do? and if i go, ill definately let you know. i hope that i'll be housing there...depends if my dad would let me move out haha
[post="32267"][/post]​
dude there's a thai club at every school practically - esp all the uc's. but what's cool about ucla, is that you can take thai there - so if you don't know how to read, write, speak very well, you can take it if your schedule allows it.

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
wow juicee thats soo cool. i know how to speak and read it...buti cant write it lol. and reading im not that good..but i can still read it lol.

kristin

sarNie Egg
juicee said:
haha, yeah ucsd is soooooo boring. i'm glad i didn't choose that school. but my cousin goes there and he hates it.
[post="30712"][/post]​
my cousin goes to UCSD. lol. she's having fun. :lol:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
wow juicee! you must be really smart!!!!!!!!
i'm still in high school, but i'm planning on attending wayne state university next year.
i want to go somewhere close to home.
....mainly because of gas price and i don't want to get home sick... beside everyone i know goes there. ^^

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww thank you marduk u r the best! *hugs*....im startin to have hope again..if i work hard it at...i will accomplish my goals...once again thanks to u!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
universidad de la vida... Univ. of life

great path...cheaper tuition...

though they say "education is expensive, try ignorance". i say "institutionalized education is expensive, try life, it's cheaper." :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfemc said:
universidad de la vida... Univ. of life

great path...cheaper tuition...

though they say "education is expensive, try ignorance". i say "institutionalized education is expensive, try life, it's cheaper." :D
[post="40894"][/post]​
I say " life is NOT cheap try getting an education to PAY for the expense" =P

dfemc

sarNie Adult
let's be a little specific..."the university of life" is cheaper...

exactly, only life expenses without the administrative costs...

unless of course, u don't mind paying for the incompetant beauracracy. and of course, i'm not advocating anything...just making light of the options in life.

KawaiiTennyo said:
I say " life is NOT cheap try getting an education to PAY for the expense" =P
[post="40895"][/post]​

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfemc said:
let's be a little specific..."the university of life" is cheaper...

exactly, only life expenses without the administrative costs...

unless of course, u don't mind paying for the incompetant beauracracy. and of course, i'm not advocating anything...just making light of the options in life.
[post="40949"][/post]​
i know you're not preaching but .. do you think that life's lessons is CHEAP i think it's PRICELESS .. and priceless doesn't necessarily means cheap now does it? ^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
i know you're not preaching but .. do you think that life's lessons is CHEAP i think it's PRICELESS .. and priceless doesn't necessarily means cheap now does it? ^_^
[post="40965"][/post]​
oh i agree, life lessons are indeed priceless, but the "costs" paid for the lessons are financially cheaper or to say without (or minus) the administrative costs of college tuition... i guess i should have been more specific.

;) but we're on the same note.

nonetheless...university of life rocks!