What college/university do you go to?

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lol... still in highschool... but i'm planning to go to fresno state... or UCLA, or somewhere in LB or LA...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, Juicee you must be really smart! ::bows down to you:: lol.

anyways, I go to UC-Riverside...haha..highlanders..

>.> <.< >.<

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
kristin said:
you go to UT Austin? wow.
[post="27055"][/post]​
UT is awesome! :w000t:
I think 6th Street is probably the most fun street I've ever been on.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
im still in highschool but next year i'm planning on going to Carelton (its the most expensive private school in MN and is MN's equivilent of Harvard) my education is going to deprive me of food funds! lolz...

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
lol...yes it's on...may the better team win...but u know my trojans are going to do some serious butt kicking...lol..j/k

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
im in highschool, but im applying to UCLA, UC riverside, davis, and irvine.

but im already accepted to UCLA because of my golf. so..im pretty sure im gonna end up going to UCLA.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I go to Clown University. It's hard because they make us wear a uniform, but I'm getting used to the red nose.

I had a chance to go to UCLA, but then decided to pursue a career in entertainment. Now look where I'm at.

LaLa23x23, go to UCLA. It's the best UC school. Berkeley's a little weird and San Diego's a little too boring (actually a lot). Go Bruins.

Oh, btw, the Bruins have a great chance of beating the Trojans. It could be a huge upset.

Now back to my juggling practice...

vina_lek

I first went to Penn. State University, PSU. Now I'm at University of Maryland, UMCP, and I got accepted into Georgetown University...but where I'm going for grad. school is still up in the air. :huh:

One of my friends goes to Oxford University for med. school in the UK. What a smartas*... hehe. :lmao: I have to chuck up some cash to go visit her...just b/c she wants to go to some far away school and is ohhhhhhhhhh so lonely now. :rolleyes:

tang071

sarNie Elites
georgetown...really? i wanna go there. ouch but its so close to home. haha. and umd what a big no no for me, i actually want to move away from the state of maryland. i plan to go to georgetown, princetown or uva.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
m3lhouse said:
sc vs ucla, one of the best rivalry ever...i didn't go to last years game, but i heard it was pretty close and some calls were questionable in favor for SC...and random tid bit one of my best friends uncle coached Reggie Bush....

but yeah LALA23X23if you decide to go to ucla let me know so i could get you into thai club or something...its a damn good school, and marduk, TRUE everything you said about berkeley and ucsd, im from san diego and i hate that campus it sucks! UCLA is the best UC school, but the imporant thing is whats best for YOU
[post="30437"][/post]​
I'm from San Diego too. A lot of my friends go to UCSD and you're right. It is very boring. Not much of a social scene.

juicee

sarNie Elites
haha, yeah ucsd is soooooo boring. i'm glad i didn't choose that school. but my cousin goes there and he hates it.