What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...she came back smiling and walking on air she smiled and did not want the moment to end in shades of gray so she looked in the mirror one last time and smiled as she pulled the trigger and froze that smile forever and what hid beneath,,, she was at peace with herself and a decision that's so ugly to all those left behind... even if it was a movie i understand her pain beneath that smile and it scares me how clear i see after the moment passed that frozen smile and an end...

...i really need not see these things in my minds eye,,, where the hell is the Disney channel when i need to soothe the child's fears left inside me frozen in time... :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i love her ,,, but i'm knowing she's not a color i can touch or a scent i can smell,,, i just know from the past i love her...

what is and what i see can be confusing if i choose not to listen to my heart...

i have everything i need,,, but i have nothing of my dreams so my wealth means nothing in my desires to love what i can't have without earning it,,, with trust...

i love her...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
mamma mia... the motive to watch this movie is to drift into a world that i once owned in another lifetime... i see through the mirror and feel all the faces i placed on tiles and mosaics that build a portrait of a life i live without love... i wake in the morning with hopes to touch the sky and i dream of a moment i will touch the face of love only to be lost with tired eyes collecting faces and painting pictures with mosaics that seem so beautiful but distant my heart from love with out her one i can't meet...

discovering me everyday that i realize i will never touch your face but i let you touch my heart with a voice recorded in time that plays over like a favorite song and i miss that feeling of warm sunlight while i sleep always reaching for stars and never touching your dreams... somewhere inside me i can feel my heart beat for a love that can't be mine and i sleep dreaming what's not possible,,, ever reaching for you... love...

...still i'm inspired to dream of another life,,, we touch...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am thinking, "how the hell can i get out of being a bridesmaid at my best white friend's wedding? it's too expensive, and i ain't got the money."

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my exam is in 2 hours and haven't studied yet... lol... damn! how do i earn lots of money in pet society? I want my pet to be filthy rich...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i sometimes think of a lot of things at once and it seems everyone never seems to be in sync with common thoughts... yeah' when friends are around i often nod in agreement to any particular conversation,,, but never really revealing whats on my mind... i often try to self analyze my thoughts and come to a conclusion what i'm thinking... i think i'm like most everyone and just give up or give in to desires atm like hunger, pleasure, sleep or boredom... i think i've kicked this idea around a lot what love feels like,,, but really i guess i reach for fictitious ideas that i can give a name or place a face on to easily accept impossible goals and paint them as dreams... today,,, or rather last night i lay in bed sick with fever and self analyzed my thoughts... at the moment when everyone gives into a bad economy and the prospect of keeping their job or getting that first job i have so many options to choose from for my next job i feel paralyzed in my choices,,, not out of fear of an out come but more in the idea i'm not interested in anything atm... yeah' i'll procrastinate and make a choice soon as i always do,,, but this time i realize for maybe the first time in so long that i look at my life and realize this simple fact,,, i'ts not love that i need as much as being happy with anything in my life... i''m leaning on the idea i will take a lesser of a job' 36K less then i currently make so as i can find time for me,,, maybe not so much time for me but just time to be happy being less... i guess i never meant to reach for anything,,, everything just kinda happened in my life because i let it,,, maybe fate... but really i just lay in my bed and finally can say it,,, something so simple,,, i'm not happy... there is no emotion in this thought just realizing the fact i'm lazy in my current choices because i'm not happy...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
thinking about when my fiancee is gonna come back home since he went out to drink with his co-workers in the damn snow! lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling hyper today and posting in lots of threads and reading lots of fanfics lol maybe it's the soda i had -.-" been so while since i drank soda lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...this tale of love enchants my senses... am i so different i can't be ordinary and just give less faith to my dreams... i wonder what color awaits me when i close my eyes until morning... will i sleep and dream of how fate will cast me on to unspent footprints on foreign shores to believe in no ordinary wait... sometimes i feel i've been here before,,,, why am i so stubborn,,, she's not waiting anymore... i lay myself down to sleep to renew dreams through ideas i can discover more colors in life... good night' john...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... if a man loves a women will he climb a mountain and if so how long will he climb if he's still learning with time... if he stumbles and falls will time allow him to keep on going or does he forget why he's climbing in the first place... it is with great effort i learn to write my faith in actions and it is somedays i can't see the top of this mountain i choose to climb but today i pause to remind myself why i'm still doing the things to find success that may not come in one life time but i know a little bit of this feeling i accept as love... i'm tired now and i take a breath to sleep and climb another day because i still believe... good night' john!!!