What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
a bit depressed but it,,, will pass,,, so much gonna change this year,,, so much unknown of the future,,, i'm just fooling myself when i think i can be alone forever---hmmmmm i wonder why that is... if i had to say i have a favorite color atm it would be clear like the window pain i stand behind now to protect myself...

shachibasha

psychotic
freak dude i need to finish my movie before monday stupid teacher why did you give us only less than two weeks to shoot a movie that has tons of scenes !!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
*i'll try even though i'm (peter pan) tired and can't play right now!!!*

I am not a child now
I can take care of myself
I mustn't let them down now
Mustn't let them see me cry
I'm fine, I'm fine

I'm too tired to listen
I'm too old to believe
All these childish stories
There is no such thing as faith
And trust and pixie dust

I try
But it's so hard to believe
I try
But I can't see what you see
I try, I try, I try...

My whole world is changing
I don't know where to turn
I can't leave you waiting
But I can't stay and watch this city burn
Watch it burn

'Cause I try
But it's so hard to believe
I try
But I can't see what you see
I try, I try

I try and try to understand
The distance in between
The love I feel and the things I fear
And every single dream

I can finally see it
Now I have to believe
All those precious stories
All the world is made of...
Faith, and trust... and pixie dust

So, I'll try
Because I finally believe
I'll try, cuz I can see what you see

I'll try, I'll try
I will try
I'll try...
To fly

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---why do i feel so nervous
---I shouldn't care wat people think of me!!!
---I need more confident/selfconfident
...i'm thinking i see these fears in almost everyone at some point in their lives including mine,,, but i've overcome these trivial fears by self anylizing unknown fears and accepting worse case happenings then moving on because it's at these times my glass is truely half full... nobody in this world is any different at birth,,, even with wealth or poverty we must all learn to live with our fears and accept what can and often does happen when we juorney into tomorrow if we let others dictate what we see in ourselves... when fear grips our hearts and we feel paralized i have found i sometimes need to look into the future 5 years forward and try and place current events into perspective,,, it is then that i realize pety fears today will have passed without meaning in who i choose to be tomorrow... don't let anyone tell you you are less because if you accept this then you will be... the most beautiful aspects to living is when you can close your eyes and accept truly what is good in your life absent someone else's visions in who you choose to accept tomorrow...

...sorry just thinking about these words you chose to write at this time...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gawsh I'm completely bored and spamming up sarNworld on my own today lol and also so energetic.. for once I got over 10 hours of sleep! I can't believe I went to bed so early last night lol

kulyia

RUK
IM TIRED! DAMN SCHOOLS ON MONDAY.FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, USUALLY MONDAYS ARE START LATE BUT SCHDULE CHANGED TO 8AM..DAMN.AND WHERE THE F IS MY AGENDA!INEEDA CALL MOM TO GET HOME..=]

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...my heart is not mine to give,,, my life is not yours to live,,, in the twilight before dreams i am yours to loose,,, dreams are what may come,,, but my heart is forever mine to heal... i love you once,,, twice does not spell a beginning with out an end,,, my heart is not mine to give...

...she woke in me a dream,,, while i wait to heal the silence in what was to come,,, fate wrapped me in light when i heard my heart beat for the seconds she gave me her voice and won my heart... my heart is not mine to give,,, though i've lost her,,, i'm waiting to heal with each fading memory...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
…hmmmm….what if the string theorist have it wrong and the universe only exist in 4 dimensions and the makeup of matter can be explained in Einstein’s general theory of relativity with matter not really existing at all but harmonics of energy caught in the close proximity of warped space and time(bubbles)…as can be predicted with general relativity… the particles that are short lived in accelerators mass collisions’ are only the short live interaction of harmonics(trapped energy) as they mix and the bubbles (rifts) in the curvature of space and time return to the third dimension, kind of like observing a child blowing bubbles the more force exerted the larger the bubbles(rifts)…they eventually collapse in on themselves with external pressures... so now just need to put the mathematics to this idea and define the weak nuclear force, strong nuclear force, electromagnetism, and gravitational forces,,, warped space and time continuum… its almost like comparing FM radio and Digital radio they can both seem the same but the intermediate principals are different but the same math defines both…

parallel universes still would exist in this mix because of the warpage of space and time occupied by these bubbles of energy we see as mass in three dimensions...

hmmmm... just woke with this thought this morning!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...why do i think of her when i need to survive??? do i really love her even though she's only a voice from the past... do i really love her if i can cry when i feel her gone??? why me,,, if she says die i will in her absence,,, i'm a slave to these feelings still even years past... i'm so weak in her absence,,, why... the world can turn to gold and i can't find value in anything but her memories,,, am i trying to hard??? should i give up??? i can't because in all my failures i find success in the idea i love her,,, why???