What are you thinking right now?

can't wait to see the whole mv of big banger new video "lie"
ah...i love them more and more and their new songs...speechlessss. >.<
just talking about them. im HUNGRY now. haha. ^_^

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Too much thinking, wouldn't it be easier if we just don't think?
---thinking is the fruit of life and the foundation of the dreams we hold in our hearts...

--- me thinking:::
...it was the first time i met her... i had felt my life up to that moment was a long walk on a river's bank in early spring with new life all around me touching my senses as i walked upstream watching life pass me by in the currents beside me... then on that special day early in spring at winters thaw,,, i herd a voice and it was her and the currents stopped and the long spring day began as she breathed new life into old dreams i had forgotten... she made me laugh on those early spring days... i realize now i had missed so much life watching the currents of time pass me by before we met... my strength was always there inside of me to see more and feel more from this cage i had grown accustom to keeping my heart safe inside of... she changed me and now i find i'm walking with the current on the bank's of that river we first met by on that fateful spring day,,, trying to remember her voice and catch a glimpse of a dream when we were still friends... through all the seasons life gives me to grow as person,,, i miss her most in the spring...

p.s. ismP

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---we often cross bridges in life we can't turn back on for the road is always twisting and winding threads of our of fate and our tears sometimes fill the voids in the spaces beneath the bridges we cross... somedays those we miss are worth the times we jump into the river of tears beneath bridges built by fate,,, unsure of our dreams to swim back to the one's we miss!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i miss the times she would wake me to tell me she missed me and the words on the screen would flow to my heart and i know i was getting drunk on life because i needed no one else but her in my day when i woke... i miss being a part of what can't be,,, her friend just one more day...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---why is it so hard to find someone crazy like me everyone seems to be domesticated and grown up---SH!T i don't want to be like that cos i''m peter pan and just want to fly away---lmao---sorry ppl i'm loosing it... ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*Thank god we didn't have to do anything in P.E.... Weird how it was raining like crazy in the morning, but it's sunny like ever right now... Wonder how the new house is like... Man, I feel like getting a massage. Stupid back pain... Am I growing too old too fast? Nahhhh... Only 14.lol. o_O*

Vanida

Save World Save Life
feel bad for you Kristy lol get better soon

wish stupid headache go away feels likes a huge rock hit on my head