What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How I'm so pissed off I can't even cry!! I hate feeling like this .. I haven't felt like this for over 4 years and to feel it again now is so painful .. I can honestly say that as much as I've been hurt before in my lifetime .. I have never been this hurt.. I wish this person would just go away or I would dissapear at this point I hate this person to the point where I don't wanna live if he/she lives .... I know im being wrong and hateful but thats just how I feel

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
thinking...im hungry..but too tired to get up and get something to eat..lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...i don't think anyone has loved me...and the more i think about it i'm sure this is true... oh yeah my family i was raised in does cos they just are expected to... and my son seems to cos he is always with me and he depends on me to be there...but i don't think i have impressed upon anyone in my life enough to really have them care about me enough to say 'i love you john" and really mean it with sincerity... but the more i think about it i have really only wittiness real love between others very sparingly... so am i sad of this fact i guess so :( but i do try and be a good friend but somewhere it just don't workout... i must be like this alien that is revealed in time and ppl tend to leave me and move on--- :lol: ... i guess its ok... i do enjoy the little things in life,,, but i just have never found anyone that likes the same things about life that i do... the clock ticks on,,, maybe i will find someone i can truly call friend and more so they can say the same about me and maybe those words will find them to say if i change more and sacrifice more of me and my time...hmmmmmmmmmmm... the darkness seems to reveal more of the things i need inside of me then the light that rules the day and the paths i take... :)

P.S. islu P&J

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I Kid wah I mai yark mee Pbarn Har Tor Bpai ... Ngan Sieng Tee Dee Tee Sood Gor Kuer Tarm Muern Khon Mai Mee Hua Jai .. Luerm Kwarm Pood Took Khon Lah ... Oaw Jai Tor Eng Bpen Nueng Diew...

elmo

sarNie Egg
It's hard to find the right words to comfort someone when they need it. All I can offer is candy and my teddy bear.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...I want to gag! :wacko:

Today is the first day of class ; lucky me this guy came and sat next to me.

Goodness, he was cute :blush: , but UGHHHH!!!

I was about to vomit!

He has poor hygienes <_<

He has that onion aroma :arrg:

I hope I wasnt too rude by quickly finding me another seat ;)

yellow_king

sarNie Egg
LOL...I want to gag! :wacko:

Today is the first day of class ; lucky me this guy came and sat next to me.

Goodness, he was cute :blush: , but UGHHHH!!!

I was about to vomit!

He has poor hygienes <_<

He has that onion aroma :arrg:

I hope I wasnt too rude by quickly finding me another seat ;)
lol....ur first day of school?...me too!!!where u live?....minnesota students starts their first day of school today also...i go to minnesota state university mankato