What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thii`nking oh baby I miss you .. can never ever let you go....................... o0o i miss you...... love that song its so cute hehe lol and wondering when my fork is gonna be free again .. missy him urgh

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i think my hair is too short. i like the new cut and everything ooohhh and especially the bangs, they look nice but i hope my hair's not too short! i want to be able to still make curly curls in it but i don't think i will be able to.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...of her and what kind words my heart feels atm..."i wish i had all the colors you brought to my world,,, to build a better world for everyone,,, but i know my heart is broken into so many pieces that it takes all my memories of you to make me whole again when i think of you friend" the smile is real when i find you in my thoughts today atm!!! :wub:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
thinking how loving someone can be such a wonderful feeling..feels good just to be able to say the word "love" *sigh*..all those sappy loves songs that Dj Ning was playing today got me in the lovey dovey mood..hehe

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...when someone sends you music that defines your friendship,,,and you smile and you breath easier,,,why does it hurt so much when you hear the same music when they go away??? :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking woOt I didn't get in trouble today hahha LOL my uncle and my bf didn't yell at me that means I did my work right hahaha and urgh I saw that chick.. and our mild dislikes of each other may get worser ....

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm thinking will the redskins win the game....right now its 27/21 giants 4th quarter.

aw dude tiki barber scores another touchdown

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow..........its new year's eve.2006-------------lots of good & bad memories...but one person that has gotten me through to this very day is my soot tee ruk Hubby=]

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...today begings the first day,,, to the first page,,, of the last chapter,,, to the end of my life as people know me...with curage in my heart i wade into waves of the darkest days of my life as i stand on the shore no more...i will cross the river of life starting today with a heavy heart and a belief i'm doing the right thing...i waited 3 years to start this chapter of my life that will define me for the rest of my life with few friends and few people who still believe in me... my strength comes from my pain from the pass knowing the future will reveal who i am... the sun light will follow me and help me find the laughter when i'm free again...rough seas ahead but a calm heart will keep me focused to the end...

P.S. islu P&J