What are you thinking right now?

donna

sarNie Adult
i spent too much money! dang it! and like 10% of it was spent on stuff for me. sigh... hurry up and go x-mas!

lilxleesah

sarNie Egg
my sister finally lets me get on hahah maybe cause its winter break and I have no work to do. I had homework, but i finished it all yay me but now 2 weeks of nothingness

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
IM THINKGING I JUST KILLED TEERUK WHO IS...SAMANTHA RIGHT? IM SORRY I KEEP FOREGETTING <33

ANYWAY ALSO THINKING AT THE MOMENT...WHY DOES MY BROTHER HAVE SUCH GAY SONGS ON HIS COMPUTER LOL xD

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I wanna dance... but should I? Or should I wait after taekwondo... because dancing might make me weak for taekwondo.. Hmmm... OH coooL! Charmed is on!! I'm going to watch it! :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Am I the only person in this world that hates "Because I'm a girl"???? I mean I like the song and all, but jeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! girls will go swooning over this video.......arrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhh.... sometimes I feel like i side with the guys on this. Love should not be complicated!!!!!!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I need more sarnie eggs... haha I've been attacking people and spending the eggs so much that when I first started the game, i had 3,000 and now O_O only 158.. hahaha That game got me addicted!! Grrrr haha I need more eggsssss

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wish ... some of my family members would just stop ... don't they realize how much we can hurt each other with words? Family is suppose to love... Suppose to Care and Share those dark times with one another not sit there and be one anothers enemies.. if family becomes your enemy then when will you find someone thats not your enemy?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^wheeww..... deep stuff you got there going on Tina....

I can't attack....wtf.......arrrrggggggh

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
I should just go and put myself out of my misery...7 more hours to go before I can knock out and begin the cycle again for 1 more night. Is it really almost 7 already? How time flies by!

donna

sarNie Adult
man i got to get up earlier tomoro. i have to be the one to open up the buildind at work. there's usually someone here to do it but he went on vacation. crap! and i hate getting up earlier than i have to... sigh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wacko: weird people these days... hmm should I tell him?? Theres this person that I know that told me he crushes on me *covers eyes* :blush: but its not good to get envolved with my uncles employee =x weird stuffs and plus..i think i'll tell him or else it may be a problem later o___O and no not him my uncle lol

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
^hehe wifey.

I have been listening to the new song AnyStar from the AnyStar mv/cf starring Hyori, Lee JunKi ,and Park Bom for those Anycall music drama mv promos w/ Hyori for hours now. Seriously I go back and forth listening to Hyori's ver. ft JunKi then to Park Bom's ver. ft G-Dragon then to Hyori's ver. ft G-Dragon and back.

And arg there needs to be a version of the AnyStar mv that can play on my GOM player.

Woohoo Big Bang's 1st album is out.

And I hate when old bfs try to get back into the picture.

And
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!! coming soon to a bookstore near you.