What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i miss her the one i that i find in my heart when all is gone from my dreams the friend that started me to dream again... i miss her @ the moments i breath... :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...thinking i must be at the beginning of a long history of fate born sadness to find that someone that really cares for all that seems right it only takes one to be here and all the success in the world means nothing when i surround myself with friends and honesty still wakes me in the dark of night and a broken dream and i realize i am alone...so where to begin is this just a moment in a string of lifetimes that finally makes me see the world different then my friends do???

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i miss her still and the breath that keeps me alive will keep giving till she see's i have changed and can love unconditionally even if we don't meet heaven may tolerate the man that i am becoming to find the love that can be a part of you even when the silence takes me to the end of my life...i will love you and wait... :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i think i'm being judge for my flaws more then the sum of who i am,,, but it's ok because i aways knew that i would be... i still believe in those that find me to be someone different then they originally see me to be only because they are comparing me to themselves...i am different and the same in many things but i believe in people still even when they judge me... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking its saturday still feelin a lil lousy and bored T__T to lazy to watch lakorns LOL ok and .... kid tueng my fan o_Oy LOL and my project to lazy to work on it wai wai wai wai oO man I guess LOL

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Thinking the break up wasn't so bad. Well at least i have more time to spend on my lovely hubbie Se7en. lol

Arggg why won't the Se7olution screensaver I dled off his website work!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am thinking why am i so stupid? How much I hate my math class and i wish tomorrow never arrives so I wont have to take two freaken tests before i start my thanksgiving break. and also about other ppl who think they look cool and yet they look like a fool to me. and how the last laugh is always the loudest. yes i know i think alot!