What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...missing you and all the times that we were laughing...the sun is shining outside but i can't find the courage to pull back the curtains in the room with a window to tomorrow and let it in,,, for fear it may blind me to the pains i feel when you are away,,, so i will just sit here for awhile to think about you before the sun finds me in the middle of the day and i have had a complete thought and a daydream that yesterday is still here even when i know you went away... :ph34r:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking am I making a mistake? But Then again... everything is getting so better so maybe its a chance I should take ... :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...will time be kind to my friend while she is away or will it push her to the ground as it has done to me many times... can we be the same as time shows her the same things it has done to me... will her heart still be with her when we meet again...will she feel the same as i do when we meet again??? :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking omg is this it? am i letting someone control me? lol omg no!!!! lol i forgot im not suppose to hahah lol =x and i gotta study and get ready for tonight but to LAZY!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I think of him. No matter what I do or where I am, i'm breathing for him and for the hope to see him......

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking LOL P'Jensen's Avieee is tooo cuteee lol and still a bit angry that my filefront accoount got shutdown and not even becuz of me -___- and 300 files down the drain how uncool lol =x all that uploading time a months worth of work down the drain lol =x

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking about darn this shout out section use to rock -___- all our compulsive poster lefted sarNworld P'lek and P'sam bleh -___- darn me missers them!!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
it has been a long time i didn't have news from p'sam...where are you mamma?

thinking LOL P'Jensen's Avieee is tooo cuteee lol and still a bit angry that my filefront accoount got shutdown and not even becuz of me -___- and 300 files down the drain how uncool lol =x all that uploading time a months worth of work down the drain lol =x

Hey n'sao lol, it is me in the avatar hahaha, it was my costume for Halloween, me thought me was Eve lol.... I think i scared people that day hahahaha, cos of my ugly face and body lol.... :D

hmm thinking of what i could wear next year for Halloween lol