What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm getting sick again wtheck! urgh! for some reason this time is kinda diff.. i feel high without even taking any meds yet ... lol hahha ok lemme shuddup now lol =x ah so cold

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...tomorrow if i don't wake and my journey ends in this life i want my friends to know they had meaning in the person i have become because i can't live this life with out the touch of friends on my heart and the person i've become for the time they spend with me in conversation and just thinking of me even when the words are hard to find the page that defines their lives too!!! :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking that i'm lying to myself all the time when the days past and i can't tell the truth to what i feel about this person i love so much...i know when i tell her she will run away but maybe she has already done that and it hurts...so i will say it in words maybe that only she will understand... when my life seems at an end i only think of you,,, when i cry in my heart its for you i dream,,, when the rain pours down i want to find that island my friend has created for me and these words are not enough to express the world i live in when i think of her... she is my friend she is my heart she is my best choice i made in life to be someone!!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I think i need to get out of the house!! stuck baby-sitting!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking about the same things that I have for a few days... kid tueng kao .. jarng... and its ok I guess.. everything is so blur and bleh lately =) and I just don't know....skewl .. family acCck... maybe I'll go shopping this weekend .. I need to do something that doesn't require much effort .. and where the only effort that applies is trying to pick out matching sandals and flip flops for your top and pants hahah lol =x

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
gosh...after my business trip...i'm so behind on everything...school work...stuff in the office...and to top it off i'm a big procrastinator...i need to start...so i won't have to complain that i'm so behind...lol... =]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*crosses fingers and thinks I hope tonight I dream about being mew hahah lol kidding lolsss i wish lol

but thinking oh gah bee is getting so HOT! lol

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Sorta have a headache. LA YG Concert was awesome. My hubbie was hot. All wet and whatnot. My younger lover Tempo was so hot as well. As was Teddy. To sum it up YG men are smexy.

Se7en's 4th album is out next week!

IDK where my relationship is going w/ someone. It's like go forward or stand still. blehhhh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lucky Wifey :p lol and Ooo haha lol

as for me .. when me gona gets out of this worldwind ombuddha its like wah everyone and everything so confusing, but its safe to just lay low lol and go with the flow... or people will start running again.. being yourself crap is b.s lol when I'm myself people run maybe because myself is bad ? lol hahah