What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thii`nking Finally, Finally , Finally ... Finally About What? Well Lets See Thats For Me To Know and If Your Intrested Enough to find out ;) lol

:arrg: :spin: :yahoo: :loool: :lmao: :drool: <<<<<< and Also Thinking The New Smilies are SooooOOo Cute~~!~!!!! lol sarN!!! hahahha

L

lalalek

:spin: ......... I wonder what he's doing atm, i miss him too much.......i think about him everyday, does he think about me? hmmm....i hope............. i just hope he's doing well :wub:

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Umm....Just talked to Samantha...she wanted me to tell everyone she said hello.... :D

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe it's finally been confirmed that Se7en is going to be the lead in Goong 2.

:lmao: Don't think I'll be going to the YG 10th Anni. Concert.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thiinking what has this world come to.. and omg pepper is so hot watching leh ratree again for the 10th or so time hahah! can never get enough of my hubby!!! lol hehehehhe now i was thinking watch warng nam won also but onli the episodes where he and Ann were in love with each other before he met tanya the damn slush lol ... hahha

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait 'til Friday. Flying down to LA. And then Saturday going to the YG concert! :loool: :yahoo:

I'm just gonna shower right now, since its 4 am already and it'll help w/ this headache. Then I'll sleep. :lol:

Wow and news of Se7en's debut in 2007. He's gonna be recording his new music after the YG concerts end, which is after the 21st. And it'll be released in early 2007. Se7en + singing in English = yay!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i wish i could find my heart in the dark when i wake today but someone has stolen it,,, but i think when i turn on the light i will find it as i wake to the light of whats real and another dream ends and i have not lived the moment i find so easy when i sleep!!! :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yawns just got home... lefted last night for school because like shrugs my friend needed me now I'm home and sleepy so as of now my brain has completely disfunctioned =x