What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww happy 11 months anniversary... p'sam and p'lucas and also.......................... ummmmm.......

hehehehe lol =) thinking ...... i wanna sneak out and go to jack in the box but no one home anyways! lolss so i can go hahah kidding to late.. and yeah.. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yawns hungry.....early....boy meets world lol gotta love the matthews family and topanga and cory awww so cute hahha use to love this show...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I'm thinking....I ate a lot today...I wonder how many pounds I'm gonna gain...i need to excercise more dammit -__-

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
^^^ HI TINA.. =]

thinking about how i'm so behind in school and work...everything is just piling up on my desk...Gosh...stress....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Has anyone gone to see "The Departed" with Leonardo DiCaprio and Jack Nicholson yet???? OMG SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!! I hope Leo finally wins that oscar!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^^ HI TINA.. =]

thinking about how i'm so behind in school and work...everything is just piling up on my desk...Gosh...stress....
Hi Sandyyyyyyyyy :p

Meehsz So Tired AcCCk.... Mid Terms Outta The Way But Finals Coming Up urgh lol hahahha anyhow.......................................... yawns wanna take a nap... lol =x

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i think that the ultimate message in a love drama story is that the moments we are in love are all the successes we take with us when we leave this life and everything else in life is only the rehearsal for the big moments when we are in love,,, then that truly is when life revolves around us untouchable we are from everything and everyone!!! :wub:

ohfookmi

sarNie Egg
i dont even live at home anymore, but my momma still knows how to get on my nerves (even when she's miles and miles away) .. i hope she picks up some kinda hobby that will keep her company for hours and hours hehehe