What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
=O!!! Very Very Very FREAKING ANGRY !!! Like its urgh!!! man ............ He calls and then yells at me for missing his call earlier? like wah? I mean like ok who cares... just call me back shot.. I'm like im not your gf dont try to control me .. no one can control me and no one has been able to not even mums and pops tries to control me who does this fool think he ish darn! freak! gRRR!!!

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking of my baby always

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kid Tueng Khon Tee Broy Hai Lout Muer Pai............ Huy Kid Tueng Jarng Luye Tee Ruk.........Lah Tee Ruk Me Tah Khon Diow Lah Gor Pen Khon Derm...........

>>Thii`nking About How Lost and Confused I am....... Like Utterly ... Why? Is Everything Going The way they are that is? <<

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking of my friend with a smile and a tear because i miss her so much in everything i do... :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm thinking why am i hungry all the time....i think i'm gaining weight...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the sun is rising outside my window and the sky is all orange and warm and i'm taken a moment to reflect who i am then i realize the sun will rise further than i can reach and the little box thats my window will be replaced,,, filled with blue as the sight of all these wam colors fades with time and i wake to the whole day and realize i am alone again in my thoughts of her the friend that makes me complete but she is not in my window pain anymore only blue replaces all that was... :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kid Wah ............Tam Mai ....... tam mai!! well I don't know I'm just blur once again because
1. Some People are Stupid <_<
2. Some People make Me Angry!!
3. Some People Hu Boaw Jarng Luye
4. Lucky its none of you sarNies :p

5. I LOVE YOU SARNIES!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Arai Garn Nia? Chun Grai Pen Nang Rai Nai Lakorn luerng nhi pai laew lur? ... oh well Pen nang marn rai gor pen.. tah chun cor pen nang rai tee caw hai tur yah mah yonng arai gap chun eek... lah gorn jah pra'ek tee san dee.. roo wai wah tah hark tur pen pra'ek chun kor pen nang rai tee mai dai gap pra'ek.. chun kor pen nang rai .. dee gwah you grap pra'ek tee lork luang lah gor hork yarng tur...